/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Any web programmers on here?

syed1
01-26-2012, 01:32 PM
Hi,

I am looking for someone who has extensive knowledge in computer programming to partner with for a business I am attempting to start (Inshallah).

I need someone to help in developing a website as that is not my area of expertise.

A bit about the idea of the website. It has to do with charities, it is not a charity in it self however. The basic premise is to show the existing problems around the world and developing problems and make it easy for the world at large to help in diminishing these problems.

Inshallah, I wish to see this to fruition some day. Alhamdulillah, if anyone decides to partner up or help please be very clear with your intention that is to help solve the ails of the world and help the needy and poor and those in need and ultimately to seek the pleasure of Allah!

Thanks

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- Qatada -
01-26-2012, 02:39 PM
:salamext:

Work with already created charity type organisations. There's enough already, they probably need your support. No point making a new one without much help to start with.

- Qatada -
01-26-2012, 02:41 PM
:salamext:

You're doing something good though, may Allah accept your good, ameen.

syed1
01-28-2012, 01:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by - Qatada -
Work with already created charity type organisations. There's enough already, they probably need your support.
you work with a an "already created charity type organisation" ? what do you mean there are enough already. What do you think it is that I am intending to do and what is it actually that is already done. please explain. Thanks

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!