/* */

PDA

View Full Version : This forum is bezoinked

Paprika
01-26-2012, 02:32 PM
It gives me a new notification of favourites or something, when I click on it, it says you are not allowed...

Tau phir beja kyuuuuuuuuuu............

Why send it to me, yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
~ Sabr ~
01-26-2012, 02:35 PM
:salamext:

You are only allowed to view your reputation and likes, add a personalised avatar and signature when you have become a full member. And that is after 50 posts.

Paprika
01-26-2012, 02:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umm Ahlaam
:salamext:

You are only allowed to view your reputation and likes, add a personalised avatar and signature when you have become a full member. And that is after 50 posts.
So that thing is gonna sit there glaring me in the face until I get 50 posts, how smart.....

Paprika
01-26-2012, 02:38 PM
I just realized I can't even edit anything, is that one of my other newbie priveleges???

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
~ Sabr ~
01-26-2012, 02:39 PM
Sabr, InshaAllaah... What do Pakistani's say in Urdu? About sabr and fruit being sweet?

Paprika
01-26-2012, 02:40 PM
Sabr, InshaAllaah... What do Pakistani's say in Urdu? About sabr and fruit being sweet?
My name is Paprika and I'm not from Pakistan....

Paprika
01-26-2012, 02:47 PM
Sabr ka phal meeta hota hai????

I am not from Pakistan

~ Sabr ~
01-26-2012, 02:51 PM
^ Yeah, something like that. I remember "meeta" lol.

Plus look on the bright side, you already have 13 posts. :-)

Paprika
01-26-2012, 02:55 PM
^ Yeah, something like that. I remember "meeta" lol.

Plus look on the bright side, you already have 13 posts. :-)
Really how did that happen, kaise hogaya :hmm:

~ Sabr ~
01-27-2012, 08:33 AM
Because you have posted in various places, hence your post count increases.

'Abd Al-Maajid
01-27-2012, 09:23 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Paprika
It gives me a new notification of favourites or something, when I click on it, it says you are not allowed...

Tau phir beja kyuuuuuuuuuu............

Why send it to me, yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
You got a point there? Jab profile hi view nahin karsakte to notification kyun aaraha hai?! :p

P.S. Yay! THis is my 4000th post!

'Abd Al-Maajid
01-27-2012, 09:26 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Paprika
My name is Paprika and I'm not from Pakistan....
Reminds me of the movie title, My name is khan and I am not a terrorist.

~ Sabr ~
01-27-2012, 09:26 AM
^ Mabrook, brother @ 4000 posts

Muhammad
01-27-2012, 09:18 PM
:sl:

Welcome to the forum, Paprika. Unfortunately some posts had to be deleted as off-topic idle chit-chatting is not allowed on the forum. Perhaps if you get accepted into the Brothers' section then you can do so there Insha'Allaah.

It seems the initial question has been addressed, so I can close this thread.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!