01-31-2012, 09:46 PM
Which one would u go for and why?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Txyib
01-31-2012, 10:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Lonely Gal
Which one would u go for and why?
salam,
i think you should go with the galaxy s2 and it is better in many ways and has been chosen by people
the galaxy is cheaper and has a faster processor and the galaxy s2 also has a bigger hd amoled plus screen giving out more pixels than the the iphone 4s and the iphone 4s siri product has been beaten by samsungs voice control which is awesome.buying the s2 will save you money and will be better and more to the point its more safer than the iphone 4s oh by the way its been rated no,1 best phone in 2011
here is a video clip link http://www.t3.com/features/apple-iph...sung-galaxy-s2
wasalam
محمد طيب

Abdul-Raouf
02-01-2012, 07:39 AM
i like android.. so will go for galaxy s2

Riana17
02-01-2012, 02:56 PM
Asalam
I dont know if this reply can be at use to you sis

I got galaxy and seems pretty nice so far although complicated bcoz I just want call, sms, calendar, mp4
dont know about android thing in this phone, its just there waiting to meet me loool
truthfuly im not smart in this IT Thing

My Sister got iPhone 3gs then iphone 4 & then 4s came, she go to Ministry of Communication and upgraded it to 4s lol
she had them all iPhones, iPad... AND thanks God iPay NOT
I dont know about her, but she wants Samsung Galaxy Note now
She got crazy with Samsung because the Ministry told her Samsung got the "market appeal" right now

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!