/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Pakistan and Taliban & the enemy NATO

User29123
02-01-2012, 02:46 PM
:sl:

I knew this would happen sooner or later this is what the US do, just blame people and use them, they have completed their job in Iraq now, Pakistan to them is now nothing except a sh!t hole, Pakistan should have never trusted them...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-16832359

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
UmmuShaheed
02-02-2012, 04:19 PM
No one should trust the US gov.
When they accomplish their goal, they disregard them. We as Muslims should trust eachother.. I wish the Muslim governments would only go by Sharia law.

alpharius
02-04-2012, 09:11 AM
This is not a surprise. Everyone has known that the Pakistan ISI has been supporting the Taliban in one form or another. Heck, the ISI practially created the Taliban and helped them achieve power in Pakistan. The Pakistani government tries to influence Afghanistan for strategic depth and to prevent themselves from being flanked by India in Afghanistan. I have heard from my Pakistani friends, some who served in the army, that it is not uncommon for the ISI to support counterinsurgery operations, while another group supports the Jihadis. I do not understand why this is such a surprise since it is the most open secret ever. The bigger secret is why the US tolerated it for so long. ^o)

alpharius
02-04-2012, 09:24 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by alpharius
helped them achieve power in Pakistan. .
Ooops, I ment Afghanistan

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Hamza Asadullah
02-04-2012, 11:51 AM
This is not a surprise. Everyone has known that the Pakistan ISI has been supporting the Taliban in one form or another. Heck, the ISI practially created the Taliban and helped them achieve power in Pakistan. The Pakistani government tries to influence Afghanistan for strategic depth and to prevent themselves from being flanked by India in Afghanistan. I have heard from my Pakistani friends, some who served in the army, that it is not uncommon for the ISI to support counterinsurgery operations, while another group supports the Jihadis. I do not understand why this is such a surprise since it is the most open secret ever. The bigger secret is why the US tolerated it for so long. ^o)
You forget to mention that it was America who created the Taliban and helped, trained and funded Osama bin Laden to defeat the Russians. They did the same when they helped, train, funded and gave weapons to Saddam Hussein to gas the kurds and attack Iran. Then when America did not need Osama, Taliban and Saddam Hussein anymore they decided to try and create a "reason" and justification to the world to attack them and that is why they set up 911 in order to attack Afghanistan and created the alleged "weapons of mass destruction", both of which turned out to be the biggest lies of the 21st century and both they have ended up losing both wars.

Regarding Libya and Syria then they (The US, Zionists and their allies) are using the Arab uprisings to try and get rid of any leader that is not their puppet at the moment. Like they did with Gaddafi and what they are trying to do with Bashar Al Asad. They do this a very clever way. Find people in the country who dont like him and arm them and give them all the weapons they need. Get them to attack their own civilians then use the media which is already controlled by the zionists to further decieve people into thinking that this is an uprising of the people when it is in fact far from it. A very clever tactic I must say as it enables America and their allies not to necesserily go in themselves but to pull the strings from their seats.Just like they and the zionists are pulling the strings in Egypt at the moment as they have the puppet head of the army as their puppet. They will not let go of Egypt just like they are not letting go of Bahrain or Yemen.

The US will only allow a regime change of those who are not currently their puppets, like look at how they enabled Salih the President of Yemen to get immunity from getting convicted from his crimes slaughtering so many of his people in the uprisings. Bahrain is a well established base for the US so obviously they will never allow a regime change there. The same goes for Saudi and Jordan.

Currently America are being pushed by their zionist masters to go into Iran using a pathetic excuse about them "creating a Nucleur weapons programme" which just like "the weapons of mass destruction" excuses is a big lie and will end up backfiring againg them. It will end up being the biggest mistake they will ever make. They just did not learn after the heavy losses incurred in Vietnam. Iraq and Afghanistan were another Vietnam and Iran will also be.

They like to meddle everywhere in the world particularly those places in which they have no puppets in place. They do have puppets in Pakistan like Zardari but they do not have control of the army. Daily they get insurgents to do attacks. They kill innocent civilians using drones. They are trying their best to de stabilise the country but the people in Pakistan realise now that it is,they who are the true enemy and that is why they want them out. China will NEVER allow them to attack Pakistan.

Pakistan is too strategic for China. America are very scared of China but they dont like to show it or admit it. But that doesnt stop them from trying to meddle in Chinas affairs from afar by prodding the big dog with a stick using the Tibet and Taiwan issues. They will never succeed in Pakistan just like they didnt succeed in Afghanistan and Iraq. They are not the big power anymore, it is China now but they will never admit it. If they can lose to a tiny little nation like Vietnam and lost against hillbillys in Afghanistan then what chance do they stand against China?

There is NO doubt that the world realises that America along with the evil Zionist regime are the worlds biggest warmongers and most two faced, hypocritical, lying and decieving governments.

It is difficult for the general publuc to realise,the truth because,of the constant lies they are being fed by the media and also people like you. But more and more are realising now that there seems to be a pattern emerging in Americas behaviour. They are also realise,the true evil nature of the zionists who are constantly lobbying in the Us for their own interests. But what goes around comes around. At one time people thought the Romans were invincible. Their day will come someday and it will be by their own doing.

aadil77
02-04-2012, 12:49 PM
Whats wrong with supporting a group fighting occupation?

Scimitar
02-04-2012, 10:42 PM
Heck, the ISI practially created the Taliban and helped them achieve power in Pakistan
This is insightful.

ISI didn't help create the real Taliban, but the rebel faction groups that fought for the agendas set by the west - these are the fake Talibans that create havoc in Muslim lands. Do you know how many Taliban groups there are? Only one is the real one.

The real Taliban is honourable, and I support them openly.

Scimi

Abz2000
02-05-2012, 12:51 AM
it is also a well known fact that the u.s government funded, trained and armed mercenary groups in afghanistan going by the name of "mujahideen", and later "taliban" , through the ISI.
and it is not far-fetched to assume that they do so now in order to destabilize the region and get groups that are not motivated by Islam but by dollars to carry out irrational attacks and gain a public opinion.
pakistan's government plays both sides and when it sees public opinion veering towards taliban, it seems to release these "we secretly support taliban" snippets and come out publicly denying them, thereby leaving the masses even more confused.

scroll to 2:15

Scimitar
02-05-2012, 01:49 AM
I saw that vid a few months back Abz,

I'm honestly hoping Ahmedinijad is not a puppet. His mannerisms and character are very likeable and he's a straight talker - unlike any politician or leader I have ever heard speak in my lifetime.

Scimi

Who Am I?
02-05-2012, 05:07 AM
:sl:

First, I want to say hello to any FBI or CIA agents that are monitoring this board. Step on out and say hello, guys. ;D

Al Quaeda is a myth perpetrated by the Zionist media. I don't know about the Taliban, but I'm willing to bet that there are other "terrorist cells" that either don't exist or are false flag covert operations to distract the people from the real enemy: their own government.

I was discussing this last night with some Christian and atheist friends of mine. I told them how I thought that 9/11 was a false flag operation to demonize Islam and Muslims and turn public anger to "Muslim terrorists" so that public opinion would support US government interference in oil-rich Middle Eastern countries like Iraq. Afghanistan was just a throwaway, so that the government could say "See, it's not all about oil."

Witness how quickly the US sold out their so-called allies in Tunisia and Egypt when those revolutions took place. Make no mistake, that was only an attempt to save face after the debacles in Iraq and Afghanistan.

We never should have been there. That's my response for anyone who wants to wave their flag and chant "USA! USA!" It is tragic that all of those soldiers died, but if they hadn't been there, they would all still be alive. Even my Vietnam veteran father agrees with me on this.

Scimitar
02-05-2012, 05:57 AM
When I was in Saudi Arabia 5 yrs ago, I got talking to a few locals and ask them in jest "so, where is Al Qaeda?" and they all started laughing at me. I was like "whuuuu?" and asked them why they were laughing. When they managed to gather themselves the top guy started naming off all the rebel movements in the middle east... I mean, this guy was rattling off all sorts, names of groups I've never heard before even... then he went on to ask me "Where Al Qaeda? Where English boy? No AL Qaeda? Al Qaeda not even Arabic word, it is nonsense"

yep. CIA propaganda... the longest running joke of the this century man.

Scimi

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!