/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Do you get re-directed ?

adam25
02-01-2012, 04:15 PM
:sl:

If i type Islamic board into google when the results page comes up and i click on the links at the top of the page for islamicboard dot com it takes me to
a re-direct at this page myfilestore dot com and i have no way of bypassing it to get onto islamicboard, what is that all about ?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abz2000
02-01-2012, 07:08 PM
yup, just click back and then re-click on the link,
peace

~Raindrop~
02-01-2012, 07:41 PM
^Or make sure you've typed the full address:

www.islamicboard.com

Instead of just islamicboard.com

Dagless
02-01-2012, 07:47 PM
^ Or store your files.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Txyib
02-01-2012, 09:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aisha
^Or make sure you've typed the full address:

www.islamicboard.com

Instead of just islamicboard.com
salaam user and sis aisha
however it doesnt make a difference if you do type it in because you will get directed to IB forums anyway
btw what you could do if the problem keeps occuring is that you could try another browser such as Google chrome or Mozilla Firefox
wasalam
محمد طيب

Who Am I?
02-02-2012, 12:55 AM
It sounds like you may have the Google redirect virus. I had that one and had to get rid of it.

http://redirectvirusgoogle.blogspot.com/

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!