/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Lewisham Islamic Centre

lewisham_masjid
02-01-2012, 04:46 PM
Assalaamu Alaykum,

Lewisham Islamic centre is based in south easts london. We will be keeping you upto date about the activities and events that take place here. so watch this space!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Marina-Aisha
02-01-2012, 06:12 PM
wheres that? and do u do classes who want to convert?

Hamza Asadullah
02-01-2012, 06:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by marina28
wheres that? and do u do classes who want to convert?
Whereabouts in London are you?

Marina-Aisha
02-01-2012, 07:32 PM
well i was just wondering for this really cos im going on friday to mosque with my partner but i was just wondering bout this really

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Txyib
02-01-2012, 09:16 PM
salam
this seems like a a nice islamic place i wish i could come but sadly i dont live in london:heated:
wasalam
محمد طيب

Hamza Asadullah
02-01-2012, 10:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by marina28
well i was just wondering for this really cos im going on friday to mosque with my partner but i was just wondering bout this really
The East London Mosque has weekly sessions and support for new Muslims like teaching the basics of Islam how to perform ablution, prayer etc. Check the link for more details including how to contact them:

http://www.eastlondonmosque.org.uk/s...%20&%20Support

Also the London Central Mosque have weekly classes on Sundays for New Muslims and free for Non Muslims:

Note: Non-Muslims can attend the class,
No registration, No fees.
Date: Every Sunday

Time: 12:30- 1:30pm

(Men & Women)

Click on the following link for more details:

http://www.iccuk.org/index.php?article=1&eanum3=3#ea3

If you need anymore resources or help then let us know.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!