/* */

PDA

View Full Version : does this happen to everyone

Periwinkle18
02-02-2012, 03:37 PM
:sl:

Li hasnt been working for me for the last two days and its so weird that when i'm home it works the web page opens buh at work or at my sis place it doesnt work :S

Does this happen to everyone?? what should i do??

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abz2000
02-02-2012, 04:08 PM
it happens to me over 3g often, even on the same phone and same browser, where it works over wifi. still- try a different browser like chrome etc

Muslim Woman
02-02-2012, 04:32 PM

I face problem when I try to open from laptop

Periwinkle18
02-02-2012, 05:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman

I face problem when I try to open from laptop
same hea...

format_quote Originally Posted by Abz2000
it happens to me over 3g often, even on the same phone and same browser, where it works over wifi. still- try a different browser like chrome etc
ive tried using chrome,mozilla and explorer it just doesnt work :(

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Who Am I?
02-02-2012, 07:29 PM
The page goes really slow when I am at work. It opens, but it loads really slowly.

Windows Vista sucks. That is all.

Txyib
02-02-2012, 10:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Periwinkle18

Li hasnt been working for me for the last two days and its so weird that when i'm home it works the web page opens buh at work or at my sis place it doesnt work :S

Does this happen to everyone?? what should i do??
salaam
i too had the same problem until my lovely cousin sister told me,i had changed the DNS settings on my wifi conecttion and IB wouldnt load so what i had done was to reset my DNS settings and choosing it to be the best available ,if this helps or if ypu want to try this but dont know how Inbox mewasalam

cOsMiCiNtUiTiOn
02-02-2012, 10:26 PM
Actually, I'm only allowed on here during certain times, after Mahgrib IB is down for me. So, I can access between 4AM and 6PM-ish. Not the best times for me to come here lol, I post on forums in the evening after kiddo is in bed.

-Cosmic

Periwinkle18
02-03-2012, 12:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by tayib786
salaam
i too had the same problem until my lovely cousin sister told me,i had changed the DNS settings on my wifi conecttion and IB wouldnt load so what i had done was to reset my DNS settings and choosing it to be the best available ,if this helps or if ypu want to try this but dont know how Inbox mewasalam
how do i reset the DNS settings teach me sumtymes i really need LI wen im working at skool, i wanted to share the television poem with my head buh the website wasn't opening :(

rose17
02-04-2012, 05:22 PM
yeah, this happends to me aswell
I think three is a virus on this page, sometime i can't even open the page.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!