/* */

PDA

View Full Version : need for speed or midnight club

Neon Teen
02-02-2012, 08:46 PM
Assalamalaikum,...hey guys i want to know ur oppinion on which racing game do u like...i totally go wid midnight club dub remix!!!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Txyib
02-02-2012, 09:46 PM
salaam neonteen
hey im a teen too and i would prefer nfs if you love more actions and persues (hot persuit) and love challenges and love doing car mission however midnight club 4 los angeles complete edition is also wicked because you can cruise around the whole map and you have a map on your screenashowing you where to go or you could find racers to play
overall im amazed by both games as i have them both on ps3 so its your choice really thou im into action more so i would go for NFS

Ghazalah
02-02-2012, 09:56 PM
Need for speed ftw! :D

Salahudeen
02-11-2012, 02:38 PM
None, I like games that involve killing people like BF3.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
peace_maker
02-11-2012, 02:51 PM
I've never played Midnight Club, watched a couple of demos though. Anyhow, opinion comes from experience, so NFS it is! :D

Periwinkle18
02-11-2012, 02:53 PM
thts a hard decision to make i like both i'll go for midnigt club its cooler and fun to play :P

Periwinkle18
02-11-2012, 02:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Salahudeen
None, I like games that involve killing people like BF3.
how abt counter strike or syphon filter??

aadil77
02-11-2012, 05:40 PM
gosh you kiddies need to play forza motorsport, more realistic and better than gran turismo

Abdul-Raouf
02-11-2012, 06:00 PM
not game.. i go for real >>> driving on indian roads... :) cos traffic rules are only on book in here..

ardianto
02-11-2012, 07:45 PM
:sl:

I guess, I am the only active member here who have experience in real racing. I was a motocross racer since I was 14 until 19. I've competed in many motocross/dirttrack races. I also raced in auto sprint rally. Only once, then I decide to back to motorcycle, car racing was too expensive.

Okay, I never won any race, but I know how the real racing is. So, let me tell a fact, racing games are not same like real racing. There's no fear in racing game. But in real racing, the biggest challenge of the racer is control his fear. Don't believe a racer who says "I have no fear", he must be lie.

In racing game if you get accident, nothing will happen to you. But in real racing? just imagine what will happen if you get an accident. My racing career was ended by accident. In racing games, you can do techniques that actually impossible to do in real racing.

In racing game, your body will not feel any effect. In real racing, you can feel effect of acceleration, deceleration, turning, or jump. That's in auto rally. In motocross, you need to have good stamina to race. I always lost weight 3-5 kilograms after every motocross event.

And there are many other differences. So, don't ever thinking racing in video games is same like racing in the real world.

:)

Muezzin
02-11-2012, 07:47 PM
I dunno about these new-fangled Need for Speeds and Midnight Clubs.

I know only Burnout.

Salahudeen
02-11-2012, 09:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Periwinkle18
how abt counter strike or syphon filter??
I have Counter Strike too but I got bored of it, I like BF3 so much, I even have it open when I'm studying, I spawn, run around kill people until I die, then ALT TAB out and do work for 15 mins, then I spawn again until I die then do work for another 15 minutes, it helps me to study lol.

Samiun
02-15-2012, 12:04 PM
:sl: what the heck guys. Go for crazy-hard-to-drive games like Grand Turismo 4 or Forza. Even try the old f1 challenge 99-02(really good f1 game with lots of mods). Going 300km/h beats everything

Soulja Girl
02-15-2012, 12:57 PM
:sl:

Need For Speed.. Any day.. :coolious:

:wa:

'Abd Al-Maajid
02-15-2012, 01:27 PM
Forza and Gran Turismo it is!!!!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!