02-03-2012, 01:19 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lc3Fx...layer_embedded

Enjoy!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ramadhan
02-03-2012, 02:00 PM
:sl:

subhanallah so amazing!

How're you doing sister? I hope you are coping well what with the news that eastern-northern-central europe is thrown into a ice age winter

sister herb
02-03-2012, 02:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ramadhan
:sl:

subhanallah so amazing!

How're you doing sister? I hope you are coping well what with the news that eastern-northern-central europe is thrown into a ice age winter
Salam alaykum

I am fine thanks; in here cold weather is normal part of winter; those news are from central-east Europe where poor people whose have died to cold. Not here at all. In Nordic countris no panic if temperatures are -20 to -30C.

Abz2000
02-03-2012, 03:19 PM
interesting topic, i have put together some info on this on my site,
they often appear just before major earthquakes, something to do with the ionosphere

One of the infowars viewers mentioned seeing a wonderful aurora before hearing the news of the quake in Japan
We watched a awe inspiring display of aurora borealis out our north window last night at around 9pm pst. I could describe it as a band of light across the whole horizon, travelling from north to south in fast pulsing waves (solar wind, or storm), then within an hour we watched the quake hit Japan. We havn’t seen very many displays of the northern lights this winter, so to have one of the most magnificent shows we have seen in years precede one of the largest earthquakes ever in the pac rim, kinda leads us to believe that there is some sun activity that needs monitoring, or if already monitored, at least mentioned. Hope you all find this interesting, I know we sure did.

BBC NEWS
17 February 2011
The possibility of seeing the Northern Lights in Scotland on Thursday and Friday night has increased after the sun unleashed a giant solar flare.

Scientists said the burst of radiation and magnetic energy could also disrupt communications equipment.
The phenomenon is caused by charged gas particles that flow away from the Sun as a "solar wind" interacting with the Earth's magnetic field.
The particles "excite" gases in the atmosphere and then make them glow.
The colours depend on the type of gas - a red or green glow is oxygen and the blue and purple colours are produced by nitrogen.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sister herb
02-03-2012, 03:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abz2000
interesting topic, i have put together some info on this on my site,
they often appear just before major earthquakes, something to do with the ionosphere

One of the infowars viewers mentioned seeing a wonderful aurora before hearing the news of the quake in Japan
We watched a awe inspiring display of aurora borealis out our north window last night at around 9pm pst. I could describe it as a band of light across the whole horizon, travelling from north to south in fast pulsing waves (solar wind, or storm), then within an hour we watched the quake hit Japan. We havn’t seen very many displays of the northern lights this winter, so to have one of the most magnificent shows we have seen in years precede one of the largest earthquakes ever in the pac rim, kinda leads us to believe that there is some sun activity that needs monitoring, or if already monitored, at least mentioned. Hope you all find this interesting, I know we sure did.

BBC NEWS
17 February 2011
The possibility of seeing the Northern Lights in Scotland on Thursday and Friday night has increased after the sun unleashed a giant solar flare.

Scientists said the burst of radiation and magnetic energy could also disrupt communications equipment.
The phenomenon is caused by charged gas particles that flow away from the Sun as a "solar wind" interacting with the Earth's magnetic field.
The particles "excite" gases in the atmosphere and then make them glow.
The colours depend on the type of gas - a red or green glow is oxygen and the blue and purple colours are produced by nitrogen.

This home-made scientis should remember that we in north see Aurora Borealis as they glorious flames also at nights when there isn´t earthquakes in Japan!

Abz2000
02-03-2012, 03:48 PM
lol, there doesnt have to always be earthquakes, but it has been observed that they appear before them, there was also one before the indonesian tsunami.

even Muslim observers have observed it centuries ago
It was the year 654 A.H. ’Umar al ’Ashqar’s book quotes many letters and accounts that were written by people of this fire. The people assumed it to be a sign of the day of judgment, and they turned to the masaajid to repent to Allah and become closer to Him. Here is one of the many accounts that were mentioned in the book; it is a quotation from a letter:

On the night of Wednesday, the third of Jumaada al-Aakhirah, 654 A.H, there was a huge explosion in the city of the Prophet (Madeenah), then there was a mighty earthquake which shook the ground, the walls, the roofs, the wood and the doors, hour after hour until FRiday the fifth of the same month. Then there apeared an immense fire in the harrah* close to Qurayzah, which we could see from our houses inside the city as if it were next to us. It was a huge fire, brighter than three beacons. Rivers of fire were flowing to the valley of Shazaa like streams. It blocked the stream of Shazaa which is no longer flowing. By Allah, a group of us went out to look at it, and the mountain was flowing with fire. The route of Al-Haajj al-’Iraaqi (the Iraaqi pilgrims) was blocked, and the flow continued until it reached the harrah, then it stopped, after we had feared that it would come to us, and it flowed back towards the east. From the midst of it there came mountains of fire which devoured stones, and it was similar to what Allah described in His Book: “Verily! It [Hell] throws sparks [huge] as Al-Qasr [(a fort or a Qasr (huge log of wood)], as if they were Jimaalatun Sufr [yellow camels or bundles of rope].” (77:32-3)

The earth was devoured, and I wrote this letter on the fifth day of Rajab in the year 654 AH. The fire is increasing and not decreasing. It went back to the harrahs in Qurayzah. The rea from the route of Al-Haajj al-’Iraaqi to the harrah is all in flames which we can see at night from Madeenah, as if they are the torches carried by pilgrims. As to the source of this great fire, it is a mountain of red fire. The source from which the fires are flowing at Qurayzah is growing stronger and people do not know what is going to happen after that. May Allah make our end good. I cannot describe this fire.”

The judge of Damascus, Sadr ad-Deen ‘Ali ibn Abil-Qaasim at-Tameemi al-Hanafi, said: “I heard a Bedouin telling my father in Busra about those nights, when they saw the necks of their camels in the light of that fire which had appeared in the land of al-Hijaaz.”

An earthquake light is an unusual luminous aerial phenomenon that reportedly appears in the sky at or near areas of tectonic stress, seismic activity, or volcanic eruptions.
Once commonly challenged, it was not until photographs were taken during the Matsushiro earthquake swarm in Nagano, Japan (which occurred from 1965 through 1967) that the seismology community acknowledged their occurrence.

The lights are reported to appear while an earthquake is occurring, although there are reports of lights before or after earthquakes, such as reports concerning the 1975 Kalapana earthquake.[2] They are reported to have shapes similar to those of the auroras, with a white to bluish hue, but occasionally they have been reported having a wider color spectrum.[1] The luminosity is reported to be visible for several seconds, but has also been reported to last for tens of minutes. Accounts of viewable distance from the epicenter varies, in the 1930 Idu earthquake, lights were reported up to 70 miles from the epicenter.[3] Earthquake lights were reportedly spotted in Tianshui, Gansu, approximately 400 km north-northeast of the earthquake's epicenter.[4] During the 2007 Peru earthquake lights were seen in the skies above the sea and filmed by many people. The phenomenon was also observed and caught on film during the 2009 L'Aquila[5] [6] and the 2010 Chile earthquakes.[7] The phenomenon was also reported around the Aimuri Earthquake in New Zealand, that occurred 1 September 1888. The lights were visible in the morning of 1 September in Reefton, and again on the 8th of September.

the difference here is that they occur in unusual places where it is not normal for them to appear - and just before large earthquakes:

nd Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple. 2And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.
3And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

4And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. 5For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. 6And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. 7For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. 8All these are the beginning of sorrows.

9Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake. 10And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another. 11And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. 12And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. 13But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved. 14And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

15When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand 16Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains: 17Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house: 18Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes. 19And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days! 20But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day: 21For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

Umm Sharik reported that the messenger of Allah said: "The people will flee from Dajjal till they will take shelter in the mountains." Umm Sharik said that she asked: "Where will be the Arabs at this time?" He answered: "They will be few." (Muslim)

In one such Hadith, the Messenger of Allah has stated :
'From the Creation of Adam to the Judgment Day, there is no other event as grave and alarming the as the Dajjal.

also research haarp and nikola tesla

sister herb
02-03-2012, 04:15 PM
Aurora Borealis and moving of continental plates are different thing but if someone wants to see some similarities with them, why not.

;D

Both happens every day anyways.

Abz2000
02-03-2012, 04:22 PM
lol, they are a result of the same thing:

An aurora (plural: auroras or aurorae) is a natural light display in the sky particularly in the high latitude (Arctic and Antarctic) regions,
caused by the collision of energetic charged particles with atoms in the high altitude atmosphere (thermosphere).
The charged particles originate in the magnetosphere and solar wind and, on Earth, are directed by the Earth's magnetic field into the atmosphere.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aurora_(astronomy)

w
hat do you think happens when you get an overheating of one of those already tense plates?
research the bi-metal strip

sister herb
02-03-2012, 05:40 PM
As you wish to think but they are on sky most of nights and days ( but by sun we don´t see them).

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!