my back street :D

its been snowing here since morningggggggggg :Alhumdill

i is sho happy dappy :Alhumdill

who is up for the shnow fight? *throws shnow balls @ peeps here*

*runs away*

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Aprender
02-04-2012, 05:39 PM
:) Alhamdulillah, the snow is beautiful.

IbnAbdulHakim
02-04-2012, 05:43 PM
I got a heart attack.

Please tel me you live far far away and snow isnt coming here to london :(

Periwinkle18
02-04-2012, 05:53 PM
ive neva seen snow :( i guess thts y i like it wen ppl say it snowed.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
$tr@wB3rRy
02-04-2012, 05:53 PM
^^aww sis here enjoy *sprinkles sum heavy fat snow flakes*

format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
I got a heart attack.

Please tel me you live far far away and snow isnt coming here to london :(
It's bitter cold thos stil in london inni? if it's here up north then wait u guys for a day or two and it wil cum down there too

format_quote Originally Posted by Aprender
:) Alhamdulillah, the snow is beautiful.
cudnt agree more :D hate the black ice tho :(

IbnAbdulHakim
02-04-2012, 05:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by $tr@wB3rRy

It's bitter cold thos stil in london inni? if it's here up north then wait u guys for a day or two and it wil cum down there too
its -2 to 2 degrees down here. The forecast is for it to snow tonight and accumulate 10cm of snow overnight.

I pray in the morning I see a dry day, its going to be way too inconvenient for me.

$tr@wB3rRy
02-04-2012, 06:02 PM
^^forecast and predicitons *facepalm*

its weekend anyways so y bother so much? i mean imagine havin hot cuppa njoyin snowfall sitting by a window, all wrapped up ofcourse

Periwinkle18
02-04-2012, 06:03 PM
its -2 to 2 degrees down here. The forecast is for it to snow tonight and accumulate 10cm of snow overnight.

I pray in the morning I see a dry day, its going to be way too inconvenient for me.
aww, -2 WOW. winters dont seem like winters where i live i mean its cold buh not tht cold, it gets really hot in the aftanoon

$tr@wB3rRy
02-04-2012, 06:15 PM

go luk out of the window its snowin in west london too , jst got a txt frm my fwend

IbnAbdulHakim
02-04-2012, 06:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by $tr@wB3rRy
^^forecast and predicitons *facepalm*

its weekend anyways so y bother so much? i mean imagine havin hot cuppa njoyin snowfall sitting by a window, all wrapped up ofcourse
forecast is proven accurate up to 3 days in advance after that Allaah knows best !

Although many many times it was forecast to rain when it didnt, but thats mainly because certain parts did and certain didnt so maybe I read the forecast wrong?

and lastly I always do end up enjoying the snow, took my nephews/nieces out for a play around last time, but the next day of work (even if not at my job, my errunds) is made a nightmare.

oh and it is NOT snowing here just yet, but I fear the worst

Galaxy
02-04-2012, 06:21 PM
:sl:
I live in a region in Ontario and we should be getting bone chilling temperatures and snow everywhere--and I look outside and I see nothing! :raging::raging::raging:

Soulja Girl
02-04-2012, 06:25 PM

Love it! :D

Been waitin for it for so long and it's here finally.. Woohoo! Time for some fun..

:wa:

joyous fairy
02-04-2012, 06:36 PM
I love watching snow fall and then looking out to see a white blanket over everything :statisfie

And then I love walking over it, the crunch crunch is lovely!

But I hate the coldness. :heated:

Ğħαrєєвαħ
02-04-2012, 08:06 PM
AsSalaamu Alaaykum

I love the snow when it's all pleasant and white, but not when it turns into dangerous black ice.

But alhamdulilaah it also started snowing today, but who know's by tomorrow it may rain and it may have melted and gone :\, the weather here is unpredictable ..

edit: just noticed my first line rhymes ..

Periwinkle18
02-04-2012, 08:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ğħαrєєвαħ
AsSalaamu Alaaykum

I love the snow when it's all pleasant and white, but not when it turns into dangerous black ice.

But alhamdulilaah it also started snowing today, but who know's by tomorrow it may rain and it may have melted and gone :\, the weather here is unpredictable ..

edit: just noticed my first line rhymes ..
it turns into black ice =s didnt know abt tht

IbnAbdulHakim
02-04-2012, 08:18 PM
its stated snowing a lot here now. sure its beautiful, but after the beauty fades only black remains

~Raindrop~
02-04-2012, 08:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Soulja Girl
Been waitin for it for so long and it's here finally.. Woohoo! Time for some fun..
Same here! Waited months for this and we usually miss out but not this time Alhamdulillah :D

Periwinkle18
02-04-2012, 08:26 PM
its stated snowing a lot here now. sure its beautiful, but after the beauty fades only black remains
wow tht sort of rhymed :P ur good at poetry mashaALLAH

~Raindrop~
02-04-2012, 08:27 PM
Black ice = Yaktrax :D Bought mine in preparation for a long, cold, icy winter at the end of October and they've just been sitting there, I think I'm more excited about getting to use them at last!

Periwinkle18
02-04-2012, 08:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aisha
Black ice = Yaktrax :D Bought mine in preparation for a long, cold, icy winter at the end of October and they've just been sitting there, I think I'm more excited about getting to use them at last!
aww lolz hav fun with the ice you guys and send some cold winds hea too. :P

Soulja Girl
02-04-2012, 08:43 PM

Its snowin it down loll..

These are my snow covered trees.. :p

Back garden looks lovely in white haha.. xD

Periwinkle18
02-04-2012, 08:47 PM

Its snowin it down loll..

These are my snow covered trees.. :p

i wanna see the trees post a picture :)

~Raindrop~
02-04-2012, 08:54 PM
We've got a massive green field type thing in front of our house and it looks sooo pretty mashaAllah :wub:

Everything looks so clean...... and then it turns all slushy and browny grey :heated: so better make the most of it :D

Periwinkle18
02-04-2012, 09:15 PM
i want pictures of the snow ppl and sis aisha knows y ;D

Scimitar
02-04-2012, 09:41 PM
we're expecting 6 inches of snow here.., I'll see if I can take pics once it settles insha-Allah, and send it you here.

Scimi

UmmuShaheed
02-04-2012, 09:49 PM
It's so beautiful Mashallah :)
I love the snow, everything looks so peaceful and soothing. I don't mind the cold either
(but I dislike how the bottom of your clothes get wet :/ )
But Subhanallah its so so wonderful

Muezzin
02-04-2012, 10:44 PM
Snow sure looks pretty.

However, after it just turned one of my regular ten-minute drives into a thirty-minute staccato snail-race, I'm beginning to get, how you say, cold feet.

Sorry, snow. It's not you, it's me.

Marina-Aisha
02-04-2012, 11:02 PM
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo its snowing here in east london, i know everyone looooves know but i hate it.hopefully it will be gone by the time i wake up in the morning

Dagless
02-04-2012, 11:18 PM
It's started where I am too. I hope it keeps going. I luuuurve snow ;) - as long as I'm (and everyone else is) warm, don't slip, don't skid, etc.

joyous fairy
02-05-2012, 02:49 AM
Hahahaa, I just had such a funny and embarrasing moment in the snow!

Firstly my mum sent me to the garage to get some pans (we keep them in there to save space) and as I was walking I nearly fell and it was sooo deep! Alhamdulillah, when I took a step I got so scared cos it was like my foot was never going to find the ground, I started screaming, my mum started laughing at me LOL.

Then when I got to the garage the door was full of snow (you know what garage door are like? they open upwards) and it took me soo much effort to get it fully open so I opened it half way and ducked but as soon as I got in I let go of the door and it slammed shut! Ahhaaa, then I screamed! It was soo dark in there. So I put the light on and tried opening the door but it wouldnt open because all the snow was pulling it down! Then I just got the pans and I heard my sisters laughing :hmm: I knew they were laughing at me :embarrass lol. Then I shouted 'IM LOCKED IN THE GARAGE OPEN THE DOOR!'.

My sis then went and got the brush and shoved all the snow off. Finally I was saved lol.

I didnt even have my phone on me, next time Im not leaving the house without my phone, even if it is just to the garage ;D

Ramadhan
02-05-2012, 03:15 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Galaxy
I live in a region in Ontario and we should be getting bone chilling temperatures and snow everywhere--and I look outside and I see nothing! :raging::raging::raging:
It seems this winter europe is getting your/north america winter, and you are getting europe's usual mild winter.

The weather has been and is predicted to keep fluctuating wildly. The scientists have blamed it on the man-made/caused climate change.

Ramadan90
02-05-2012, 03:23 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Periwinkle18
aww, -2 WOW. winters dont seem like winters where i live i mean its cold buh not tht cold, it gets really hot in the aftanoon
LOL!! -2 C is nothing! It is -25 here in Sweden tonight.

Ramadhan
02-05-2012, 03:29 AM
peeps, get some snow photos please!

no pictures = hoax!

Who Am I?
02-05-2012, 04:48 AM

Ah, yes... snow. The one word that incites panic throughout the towns of Alabama. ;D

Whenever the talking heads mention flurries, everyone goes crazy. People start seeing phantom flakes everywhere, and mass hysteria ensues.

Don't even get me started on the driving, either. The last time it snowed here, I was stuck at home for a week.

I was OK until the house started talking to me about the middle of Day #3. By day #5, I was talking back to it. Even the dogs were looking at me like I was crazy.

I almost suffered massive sanity loss by the end of the week, but finally broke out of the driveway Friday afternoon.

Periwinkle18
02-05-2012, 09:40 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ramadhan
peeps, get some snow photos please!

no pictures = hoax!
srsly we want pictures!!! :P

Periwinkle18
02-05-2012, 09:45 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Allah<3
OMG -25 *faints* dont u guys freeze??

format_quote Originally Posted by Who Am I?
Ah, yes... snow. The one word that incites panic throughout the towns of Alabama.
Whenever the talking heads mention flurries, everyone goes crazy. People start seeing phantom flakes everywhere, and mass hysteria ensues.
Don't even get me started on the driving, either. The last time it snowed here, I was stuck at home for a week.
I was OK until the house started talking to me about the middle of Day #3. By day #5, I was talking back to it. Even the dogs were looking at me like I was crazy.
I almost suffered massive sanity loss by the end of the week, but finally broke out of the driveway Friday afternoon.
lolz ;D

peace_maker
02-05-2012, 11:32 AM
Aaaaaawwwwwwwwww! You guys are making me jealous. It's my dream to touch snow. Yesterday, I accidently left the freezer's door open, and snow-like-thingy formed inside. I almost went crazy touching it. :hiding: Call me crazy, but I want it to snow here. And I believe one day it will. :X But it's hardly rained here this year! I think it drizzled twice very lightly... that's all. *waits impatiently for snow*

Ğħαrєєвαħ
02-05-2012, 11:39 AM
I guess I was right, No snow for me today :\

Oh well atleast it's still freezing out there will have to do for now.

However, I want pictures too!

Periwinkle18
02-05-2012, 02:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by peace_maker
Aaaaaawwwwwwwwww! You guys are making me jealous. It's my dream to touch snow. Yesterday, I accidently left the freezer's door open, and snow-like-thingy formed inside. I almost went crazy touching it. :hiding: Call me crazy, but I want it to snow here. And I believe one day it will. :X But it's hardly rained here this year! I think it drizzled twice very lightly... that's all. *waits impatiently for snow*
lolz me a lil jealous too :P thts y i want to see some pics :P

Marina-Aisha
02-05-2012, 03:21 PM
Seriously? Ur not missing much, sure it's great to look at until u slip and fall!

Periwinkle18
02-05-2012, 06:28 PM
a frnd of mine who used to be on this forum wrote my nick name on snow!!! yayyyy :P

scaledphp?server710&ampfilenamenemog&ampresmedium -

Periwinkle18
02-05-2012, 06:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by marina28
Seriously? Ur not missing much, sure it's great to look at until u slip and fall!
lolz tht must be bad...

Scimitar
02-05-2012, 06:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by marina28
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo its snowing here in east london, i know everyone looooves know but i hate it.hopefully it will be gone by the time i wake up in the morning
In leytonstone we got like 4 or 5 inches of snow... the kids outside are ahving snowball fights. I took a vid of then from my mobile and a few pics but FACEPALM I cant find my mini usb cable and my laptop doesn't have blutooth... Grrrr...

So sorry guys, I won't be uploading anything soon.

Scimi

Periwinkle18
02-05-2012, 06:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar
In leytonstone we got like 4 or 5 inches of snow... the kids outside are ahving snowball fights. I took a vid of then from my mobile and a few pics but FACEPALM I cant find my mini usb cable and my laptop doesn't have blutooth... Grrrr...

So sorry guys, I won't be uploading anything soon.

Scimi
wow 4 to 5 inches of snow :ooh: i want to hav a snowball fight :(

its k i saw snow my frnd sent me the pic :)

Reflections
02-05-2012, 06:39 PM
Not snow :(

Scimitar
02-05-2012, 06:45 PM
wow 4 to 5 inches of snow :ooh: i want to hav a snowball fight :(

its k i saw snow my frnd sent me the pic :)
Ah good, alhamdulillah.

I really wanna upload the video though, it's so much fun. Reminds me of my childhood... except we got a lot more snow back in the 80's and we even had snow sleds. There's a dip on my road and us kids would have sled races... the cars knew to avoid the road coz of the steep slope and we took FULL advantage of that.

The kids today don't play with sleds, coz we don't get enough snow every year to warrant it as a fun past time for children... but those snow ball fights are just excellent.

The kids had two teams, odd numbered houses made one team and even numbered houses - the other. They stand across the road from each other and hurl snow balls at the opposite team. If one lands, they shout "I got one - te score is 16 to us and 14 to you now HAHA" it's excellent... there's also a kid on each team constantly making snowballs for their team and piling them up in a line on a wall... it's like a real sport lol.

So much fun to watch, I tell you.

I feel slightly nostalgic...

... who am I kidding, I feel majorly nostalgic ;D

Scimi

A-Brother
02-05-2012, 06:51 PM
Lot Of Snow Last Night - Travelling From A To B Is Difficult However Ask From Allah Before You Leave

Gritters Doing Good Job

Pray Travelling Dua Before Leaving As You Will Be Granted Protection By Allah

In Many Places There Is So Much Snow = Europe - Bosnia - And Many Other Places

I Think Its Best We Not Make Snowmen As It Will Have Eyes Ears Mouth And Try To Resemble How The Human Was Created

Better To Be Safe Because On The Day Of Qiyamah Allah Could Ask The Believing Men And Women To Bring It Alive !

Scimitar
02-05-2012, 07:06 PM
I think the kids under the age of puberty are not held accountable for their sins, I mean - even the Kids of the erly Muslims had dolls to play with. And this was permissible.

Scimi

Periwinkle18
02-05-2012, 07:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Adam51210
Lot Of Snow Last Night - Travelling From A To B Is Difficult However Ask From Allah Before You Leave

Gritters Doing Good Job

Pray Travelling Dua Before Leaving As You Will Be Granted Protection By Allah

In Many Places There Is So Much Snow = Europe - Bosnia - And Many Other Places

I Think Its Best We Not Make Snowmen As It Will Have Eyes Ears Mouth And Try To Resemble How The Human Was Created

Better To Be Safe Because On The Day Of Qiyamah Allah Could Ask The Believing Men And Women To Bring It Alive !
buh can't u make the snowman without the eyes ??

Galaxy
02-05-2012, 07:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ramadhan
It seems this winter europe is getting your/north america winter, and you are getting europe's usual mild winter.

The weather has been and is predicted to keep fluctuating wildly. The scientists have blamed it on the man-made/caused climate change.
The explains why...this morning I heard in the radio about Europe getting loads of snow, it's most likely climate change indeed.

Galaxy
02-05-2012, 07:20 PM
Maybe you can make a snowman without any facial features.

Periwinkle18
02-05-2012, 07:23 PM
i guess thts allowed :)

peace_maker
02-05-2012, 07:50 PM
a frnd of mine who used to be on this forum wrote my nick name on snow!!! yayyyy :P

Aww, so sweet. :wub:

Abz2000
02-05-2012, 08:07 PM
i played the most, had the youngest ones screaming.

i

http://www.youtube.com/user/abz20001...12/3tWW21USVc0

Periwinkle18
02-05-2012, 08:12 PM
^^ OMG mashaAllah wow its beautiful!!! =)

aww the kids r so cute :)

Who Am I?
02-05-2012, 09:27 PM

Alright, for those of you who have never seen snow, next time it snows here, I'll make some snowballs and keep them in my freezer for you guys.

Consider it my gift to humanity.

Periwinkle18
02-05-2012, 09:30 PM

Alright, for those of you who have never seen snow, next time it snows here, I'll make some snowballs and keep them in my freezer for you guys.

Consider it my gift to humanity.
lolz y r u giving so many gifts to humanity? first the cheese cake now the snowballs :P

Who Am I?
02-05-2012, 09:36 PM
lolz y r u giving so many gifts to humanity? first the cheese cake now the snowballs :P

I'm feeling generous today, sister.

Ghazalah
02-05-2012, 09:40 PM
Aw mashAllah those kids are so cute! That little kid just started crying when he got it in the face! Miskeen :p

I'm glad the snow is melting away! :statisfie

Ramadhan
02-06-2012, 11:49 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abz2000

i

The pictures are beautiful! The bleakness and coldness is so juxtaposed with the lightness and softeness of the snow. So poetic.

And I am loving the vid... your kids are beautiful and cute! Mahfooz (sp.?) looked so mischievous when he was picking up the snow to throw at aminah...lol!

Dagless
02-06-2012, 11:55 AM
Then how would you know he was a snowman :omg:
Btw the snow is melting fast, let's all make dua that it snows heavily this week ;) (but that the main roads are gritted and everybody's warm :p).

Periwinkle18
02-06-2012, 12:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dagless
Btw the snow is melting fast, let's all make dua that it snows heavily this week ;) (but that the main roads are gritted and everybody's warm :p).
umm lolz it'll be made out of snow and u can add sticks on the sides to make arms tht could tell its a snowman :P

peace_maker
02-06-2012, 12:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abz2000

i

Aww, Mashallah! The kids are so cute! And the cars are not. O_O LOL. With all the winter gear, the kids look amazing. Thanks for sharing those pics, they made my day. :)

~Raindrop~
02-06-2012, 02:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dagless
AMEEN THUMMA AMEEN.

Really wanted to play in the snow but was stuck inside with a migraine all day and it started raining so it's gone all melty :-/ and there's not much left.

We used to make snow-women at boarding school lol... Students vs teachers, I remember one being well over 6 ft tall. Didn't add features but gave them a nice hijab :X

yahia12
02-06-2012, 02:55 PM
I love when it's snowing, the colder the better! :awesome:

ardianto
02-06-2012, 02:56 PM
I enjoy ice and snow only in Ice World in mall. ;D

Jedi_Mindset
02-06-2012, 03:05 PM
When i was free from school, me and some mates went to a hill today to sledge off. Well, it did go well and we went amazing fast. I crashed into the tree once, and the others landed on the ice lol *facepalm*

Periwinkle18
02-06-2012, 05:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Mindset
When i was free from school, me and some mates went to a hill today to sledge off. Well, it did go well and we went amazing fast. I crashed into the tree once, and the others landed on the ice lol *facepalm*
lolz crashed into the tree ;D

Abz2000
02-06-2012, 05:08 PM

Haya emaan
02-06-2012, 05:19 PM
snow..!!! oh snow!!! where..?? where is it snowing..??
i want snow...:cry:

how can i even imagine snow when its around 20 degrees here (or may be more)....:phew

Periwinkle18
02-06-2012, 05:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by muslima haya
snow..!!! oh snow!!! where..?? where is it snowing..??
i want snow...:cry:

how can i even imagine snow when its around 20 degrees here (or may be more)....:phew
14 degrees hea sis :)

Haya emaan
02-06-2012, 05:29 PM
14 degrees hea sis :)
only at night sister... evenings are so hot....:hmm:

Periwinkle18
02-06-2012, 05:38 PM

only at night sister... evenings are so hot....:hmm:
srsly tell me abt it, its like summers not winters :P

Haya emaan
02-06-2012, 05:50 PM
srsly tell me abt it, its like summers not winters :P
they are not..??:/:

thn may be m the only one feeling like this because m back from some 'really cold place'..

sister this not at all cold....:hmm:

Periwinkle18
02-06-2012, 06:15 PM

they are not..??:/:

thn may be m the only one feeling like this because m back from some 'really cold place'..

sister this not at all cold....:hmm:
i know its just ok not too cold n not too hot normal buh it gets really hot in the aftanoon

Who Am I?
02-06-2012, 06:19 PM

Does it snow in Pakistan?

I don't want to see a snowman. I want to see a snow castle, man. Turrets and walls and windows and everything.

Jedi_Mindset
02-06-2012, 06:28 PM
lolz crashed into the tree
Well yes, but it wasn't that hard and i didn't got hurt Alhamdulillah :) but still it wasn't soft either eh lol..

Haya emaan
02-06-2012, 06:28 PM

yes it do but in some places only..

Periwinkle18
02-06-2012, 06:31 PM

I don't want to see a snowman. I want to see a snow castle, man. Turrets and walls and windows and everything.
yup its snows, in the northern areas.

Who Am I?
02-06-2012, 06:33 PM

Cool. I learned something new today.

I once sledded down a hill right out onto a frozen lake. I did a powerslide like in the Dukes of Hazzard, right into a snowbank.

joyous fairy
02-06-2012, 11:57 PM
I love the snow but I hate the temperature!

I wish snow was like white cotton balls that fell in summer and when you picked them up they were light and you could mold them in water and make different shapes. And add different dyes to it so you could make different colour things lol. Ok im in my own fairy world :statisfie

Txyib
02-07-2012, 12:09 AM
salam
LOL,periwinkle uv never seen snow , well then you need to see it,its just so glamarous and shining and best of all the way you can mould the snow into shapes and obv snowballs :p.
i had alot of snowball fights until it began to rain and had turned to ice:hmm: thou i had fun:p
oh boy! you should have seen the snow falling down from the sky it looked so magical
wasalam

Periwinkle18
02-07-2012, 10:34 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by tayib786
salam
LOL,periwinkle uv never seen snow , well then you need to see it,its just so glamarous and shining and best of all the way you can mould the snow into shapes and obv snowballs :p.
i had alot of snowball fights until it began to rain and had turned to ice:hmm: thou i had fun:p
oh boy! you should have seen the snow falling down from the sky it looked so magical
wasalam
lolz m already kinda jealous u don't hav to rub it in!!!

InshaAllah i'll see snow someday :p

who am i kidding i want to hav a snowball fight and make a snow man!! :'(

aadil77
02-07-2012, 04:04 PM

Cool. I learned something new today.

I once sledded down a hill right out onto a frozen lake. I did a powerslide like in the Dukes of Hazzard, right into a snowbank.
I wish I had a rwd car, still managed a few drifts and handbrake turns

aadil77
02-07-2012, 04:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Allah<3
masha'Allah from sweden? have you seen the northern lights?

aadil77
02-07-2012, 04:11 PM
lolz m already kinda jealous u don't hav to rub it in!!!

InshaAllah i'll see snow someday :p

who am i kidding i want to hav a snowball fight and make a snow man!! :'(
from pakistan and never been to murri or swat?

Soulja Girl
02-07-2012, 04:19 PM

Say hello to Sweetie The Snowman :wub:..

Periwinkle18
02-07-2012, 05:21 PM

Say hello to Sweetie The Snowman :wub:..

aww shoo cute :)

Periwinkle18
02-07-2012, 05:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
from pakistan and never been to murri or swat?
ive been to murri and ive been to swat no snow fall. i didnt like murri wasnt tht cold :p so we went to nathia gali instead...

Who Am I?
02-07-2012, 07:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
I wish I had a rwd car, still managed a few drifts and handbrake turns
Yeah I just have the typical fwd passenger car, so I'm not going anywhere if there's ice on the roads. That's how I got stuck in my house for a week. Uphill driveway with ice at the top... yeah, I'm not going anywhere.

Muhammad
02-07-2012, 07:45 PM

The snow's pretty much melted now, and so should all the chit-chatting! Thread closed!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!