/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Justifiable or Not?

UmmuShaheed
02-04-2012, 11:23 PM
Asalamu Alaikum
Do you believe the killing of Sheikh Anwar al Awlaki's son Abdul Rahman al Awlaki was justifiable or was it murder?
Please Explain inshallah

Also, what is your opinion on the actions made by the Yemeni Gov't?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
UmmuShaheed
02-05-2012, 10:07 PM
:sl:
21 views and 0 replies?

I'd really like to see peoples response to this.. Inshallah

Ghazalah
02-05-2012, 10:20 PM
Yemeni Gov are a bunch of puppies.

The murder was not justifiable, neither was his Fathers.

serena77
02-05-2012, 10:42 PM
No I don't believe it was justified... but everything i'm reading stated this happened back in october ... just out of curiousity why bring this up now? I certainly think the question is valid, but just wanted to know if i had missed something in the news or if i'm looking at the wrong son being killed... etc.
Serena

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
UmmuShaheed
02-05-2012, 10:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by serena77
No I don't believe it was justified... but everything i'm reading stated this happened back in october ... just out of curiousity why bring this up now? I certainly think the question is valid, but just wanted to know if i had missed something in the news or if i'm looking at the wrong son being killed... etc.
Serena
I dont think you missed anything. I was reading something about it recently, I thought I'd ask people here what their opinions are.

Hamza Asadullah
02-05-2012, 11:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by GhareebInshalla
Asalamu Alaikum
Do you believe the killing of Sheikh Anwar al Awlaki's son Abdul Rahman al Awlaki was justifiable or was it murder?
Please Explain inshallah

Also, what is your opinion on the actions made by the Yemeni Gov't?

Sister the Yemeni government including Salih the dog were bought out by the Us and the zionists a long time ago. Why do you think he was granted immunity from standing trial for murdering many of his own people? This immunity was given to him by the pressure of the Us and the zionists. Ghaddafi could not get such immunity. Nor will Bashar Al Asad. Simply because they are not puppets as Salih and many other leaders are. Salihs pockets are being filled and that is enough for him to bow down to his puppet masters and do anything they request of him. The same with Tantawi. The money is enough to sacrifice their deen for and kill their own. They are hypocrites and have chosen this world over the next.

UmmuShaheed
02-06-2012, 01:02 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hamza Asadullah

Sister the Yemeni government including Salih the dog were bought out by the Us and the zionists a long time ago. Why do you think he was granted immunity from standing trial for murdering many of his own people? This immunity was given to him by the pressure of the Us and the zionists. Ghaddafi could not get such immunity. Nor will Bashar Al Asad. Simply because they are not puppets as Salih and many other leaders are. Salihs pockets are being filled and that is enough for him to bow down to his puppet masters and do anything they request of him. The same with Tantawi. The money is enough to sacrifice their deen for and kill their own. They are hypocrites and have chosen this world over the next.
:wa:
Akhi, I agree.
They have, and inshallah they are going to regret it.
like Sheikh Anwar al Awlaki said (rahimahullah),"
As the popularity of the Mujahideen in Yemen sky-rocketed, the popularity of Obama in America is plummeting. The corrupt Yemeni government officials and some of the tribal chiefs who claim to be your allies are having a ball these days.
The word being passed around among them is that this is the time to extort the gullible American. Your politicians, military and intelligence officers are being milked for millions. The Yemeni government officials are giving you big promises and handing you big bills: welcome to the world of Yemeni politicians!".

Perseveranze
02-06-2012, 01:05 AM
Asalaamu Alaikum,

This will answer your question -

UmmuShaheed
02-06-2012, 04:12 AM
Asalamu Alaikum akhi.
The point of the thread is to get the opinions of the users of this forum.
But Jazakallah for posting the video.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!