View Full Version : paper money vs islamic gold dinar and silver dirham

Abz2000
02-05-2012, 12:22 AM
been looking into this topic for over a year now,
check it out:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abz2000
02-05-2012, 01:33 AM
here's a more practical solution that can be observed even by small communities to a certain extent:

and here's an in depth analysis:
all parts are available by clicking on the yt link:

Scimitar
02-05-2012, 02:00 AM
Notice how no imam in any masjid ever brings up the subject of Riba in sermons?

Soooooo, it's time we put sheikh Imran Hosein here to spell it out for us.

For the record, I'm now only living off my Post Office Account, and closed all bank accounts to avoid dealing with interest as much as is humanly possible in the country I live in. Post Office account is interest free.

Scimi

Abz2000
02-05-2012, 02:23 AM
same here ;) i didnt use the business account that lloyds gave me and just have my simple cardcash account, it's still not perfect, but it's a small step

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Good brother
02-05-2012, 11:11 AM
Jazakum Allah khaira

Scimitar
02-05-2012, 06:19 PM
Bro Abz,

The Jews are also hoarding gold and silver too... they want to establish this as currency in zion occupied Palestine (I don't recgnize israel as a legit state).

I believe they want to implement this system to make their currency the worlds foremost currency in terms of value... but by the time they are ready to implement this monetary system - the arrival of Dajjal will be upon us as will the the arrival of Mahdi AS, whom we know will restore sunnah money.

is there a chance that the gold and silver that is hoarded by the zions of Palestine will be under the command of Mahdi AS after the defeat of dajjal? It's a very real possibility.

Again, I am reminded of this ayah from the Quran "And they plan, and Allah plans, and Allah is the best of planners" (Ch 8 V 30)

Allahu Akbar

Scimi

syed_z
02-07-2012, 08:28 AM
Jazak Allah khayr for the topic... its time our Muslim brothers and sisters should know the dangers of paper money.

biz
04-04-2012, 10:20 PM
subhanAllah, im reading and listening about paper money, dinars and dirhams, paper money is indeed great danger... I want to shut down my bank account and everything also. But how shud i survive then? **ironic** :P

I've read above something about Post Office? How does that work? hmmm

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!