/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Jumuah Khutba Topic suggestion

caveman132
02-06-2012, 06:14 AM
Asalamualaikum brothers and sisters.
My university MSA has asked me to do a Jumuah khutba. They ask members to give khutbahs and other students have given them. I thought it would be a good experience. The thing is I am not very knowledgeable about Islam, I know the basics which everyone else knows as well. I want to give an interesting and enlightening khutbah that is not a beginner's course or an expert's thesis. something intermediate. Can someone give me a good topic and where I can do research and how the khutbah is organized (i.e 2 parts and you sit down in between). Any help will be greatly appreciated. thanks

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ghazalah
02-06-2012, 11:43 AM
Talk about a topic everyone seems to forget very quickly. The opression of our Muslim brothers and sisters. Most specifically in Syria.

Have a watch of this..

Hamza Asadullah
02-06-2012, 05:16 PM
:sl:

I recommend you talk about a topic that will help peoples Imaan and enable them to become closer to Allah. The following link.will provide with an article with step by step points which is very easy to talk about and for others to follow inshallah:

10 Steps to become Closer to Allah

http://www.islamicboard.com/manners-...ser-allah.html

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!