/* */

PDA

View Full Version : For MEN and WOMEN: Must See.

Scimitar
02-07-2012, 06:27 PM
CosmicIntuition, made these vids, I think you will really like these as much as I did.

Here is the new part one,

part two will be up within the week iA

Enjoy, Scimi and Cosmic

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Jedi_Mindset
02-07-2012, 07:57 PM
Very well done brother Scimi and Sister Cosmic, May Allah subhana wa'a ta'ala bless you both. Ameen
I'll add them to my favorites ASAP :D

Silent Peace
02-07-2012, 08:16 PM
Jazak'Allah Khair for those vids, May Allah(SWT) bless you two. Ameen.
I really liked it.:thumbs_up Looking forward for more work of yours.

Who Am I?
02-08-2012, 03:53 AM
:sl:

I think I am beginning to understand what everyone has been trying to tell me about wholeness and completeness. I once went to see a Christian counselor, and he too discussed about marriage and how we are not complete when we are alone.

At the time I became angry and felt insulted and offended. But now I think I am beginning to understand...

I'm converting these and putting them on my MP3 player. Maybe it will inspire me to marry one day... ;D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ramadan90
02-08-2012, 06:02 AM
Something I will definitivly watch as soon as I can. Thanks for sharing bro.

SFatima
02-08-2012, 02:38 PM
very well done MashALlah very useful. Just a request, It would be easier to focus on the voice if the background singing was off : )

Scimitar
02-08-2012, 04:21 PM
Thank you sis. We actually realised this last week, when I first plugged the videos here in IB, but took them down realising that the sound file was the old one... so I deleted the vids and requested CosmicIntuition to re-upload with the new sound file (without the nasheed in the background) but the file was already binned by that time and therefore we had to run with the first version. You are right though, it's a little distracting, but it doesn't subtract from the message.

Thanks for the constructive critic, it confirmed what we suspected, so thank you sister.

Also, I apologise on Sister CosmicIntuitions behalf (she has problems accessing this site a lot) the volume is a bit too low in the videos so turn it up. Really sorry. We will be doing a re-upload again soon insha-Allah.

Scimi

~Zaria~
02-08-2012, 05:08 PM
MashaAllah!

May these types of messages about our deen reach far and wide, and may you gain the rewards of every person who views these vids and gains beneficial knowledge from them.

What immense sawaab - the type that is exponential, insha Allah!
This deen is truly beautiful - do you know of any other religion where we have this opportunity?

Alhamdulillah.

Salaam

Txyib
02-08-2012, 10:45 PM
salaam
these videos are great and are very interesting ,i may even reccomend people to watch them subhannah
wasalam
TaYiB

UmmuShaheed
02-09-2012, 12:05 AM
Mashallah :)
These videos are very nice.
Inshallah ill recommend them to people

Scimitar
02-17-2012, 10:56 PM
The reloaded versions will be up within the week insha-Allah,

We've taken care of the sound problem alhamdulillah. The video is also getting a rehash.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Scimi

Amat Allah
02-18-2012, 01:12 PM
never got the chance to see them but May Allah be pleased with ya Ameen

Scimitar
02-18-2012, 08:28 PM
Insha-Allah, you will get the chance to see the NEW, much more IMPROVED versions - part one should be on our youtube channel tomorrow insha-Allah.

Alhamdulillah, it will be much better than before.

Scimi

Al-Mufarridun
02-18-2012, 09:50 PM

missed the first versions, looking forward to the new ones Insha'Allah.

Scimitar
02-19-2012, 10:34 AM
First post has an edit with the new vid attached. But here it is again anyway:

Part two will be uploaded this week insha-Allah :statisfie

Scimi

Signor
02-19-2012, 10:49 AM
Assalamo Alaikum Brother

Loved this newly uploaded version,video got more crunch with all its faults and distractions removed

Even If i didn't know the hard work you've done to remake this again (which in this case i knew)..This is a master piece among its peers.May Allah rewards you and Sis Cosmic with Jannah for this sincere effort,Ameen

SaneFellow

Scimitar
02-19-2012, 05:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Mindset
Very well done brother Scimi and Sister Cosmic, May Allah subhana wa'a ta'ala bless you both. Ameen
I'll add them to my favorites ASAP
format_quote Originally Posted by Silent Blade
Jazak'Allah Khair for those vids, May Allah(SWT) bless you two. Ameen.
I really liked it. Looking forward for more work of yours.
Jazak Allah Khair lads. See you in Lambs... we got more work to do.

format_quote Originally Posted by Who Am I?

I think I am beginning to understand what everyone has been trying to tell me about wholeness and completeness. I once went to see a Christian counselor, and he too discussed about marriage and how we are not complete when we are alone.

At the time I became angry and felt insulted and offended. But now I think I am beginning to understand...

I'm converting these and putting them on my MP3 player. Maybe it will inspire me to marry one day... ;D
Ameen. Btw, I have the MP3 files if you want them for your player. Just let me know by PM (same goes for anyone else).

format_quote Originally Posted by Allah<3
Something I will definitivly watch as soon as I can. Thanks for sharing bro.
Jazak Allah Khair, and thank you for watching. :)

format_quote Originally Posted by tayib786
salaam
these videos are great and are very interesting ,i may even reccomend people to watch them subhannah
wasalam
TaYiB

format_quote Originally Posted by GhareebInshalla
Mashallah
These videos are very nice.
Inshallah ill recommend them to people

Jazak Allah Khair sisters. Sorry I had to remove them but part one got a rehash and is re-uploaded now. Part two will be up in the week iA.

format_quote Originally Posted by Amat Allah
never got the chance to see them but May Allah be pleased with ya Ameen

Jazak Allah. You can see the new version now, and may Allah be pleased with you too, Ameen.

format_quote Originally Posted by Al-Mufarridun

missed the first versions, looking forward to the new ones Insha'Allah.

Wa'alykum Salaam, As above - is below. Thank you for the interest bro. Please help to spread the videos around :)

Scimi

Periwinkle18
02-19-2012, 05:44 PM
JazakAllah for sharing :) love it :) inshaAllah will spread it :)

Who Am I?
02-19-2012, 07:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar
Ameen. Btw, I have the MP3 files if you want them for your player. Just let me know by PM (same goes for anyone else).
Alright, dude, I'll take you up on that offer. PM coming your way...

BTW I like the updated version of the video.

Al-Mufarridun
02-19-2012, 08:48 PM

beautifully done. masha'Allah. May Allah swt reward you all for your efforts and hard work. Ameen.

keep them coming Insha'Allah

Scimitar
02-19-2012, 09:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Who Am I?
Alright, dude, I'll take you up on that offer. PM coming your way...

BTW I like the updated version of the video.
Wa'alykum Salaam bro :) and thank you. I'm already about half way done on part two now... PM returned (please respond)

format_quote Originally Posted by Al-Mufarridun
beautifully done. masha'Allah. May Allah swt reward you all for your efforts and hard work. Ameen.

keep them coming Insha'Allah
Insha-Allah, we aim to keep rolling out more vids. We have a nice team alhamdulillah. 7 of us working on various projects and we've all got our fingers in all the projects we're working on.

Coming Soon:

*Part Two of The nature of Men and Women, releases this week
*Part Two of the much awaited Sacrifices Series, which explores the fitna of masih ud dajjal in Saudi Arabian society. Very original work.
*Feminism: The Con of Man series, releasing early spring. A very interesting series and a MUST SEE for men as well as women.
*The Youth series, releasing Spring Summer. For the Youth, by the Youth... members Jedi_Mindset and Silent Blade are gonna head this one, both are still in their teens so hats off to their taking this enormous project on board.
* Other videos that don't belong in any series but sit in the Scimitar Productions playlist on our Official Youtube Channel (you can go there by clicking the pic in my signature below)

So, we'll be pretty busy as you can imagine. I Just hope and pray that we do these projects justice. Anything good in these projects are from Allah Aza wa Jal, and any mistakes you might notice are from us...

...Thank you for your continued support. We really do appreciate it, and often can't express this enough.

Scimi

Periwinkle18
02-20-2012, 03:10 AM
can't wait for the youth series :)

JazakAllah khayr sharing may Allah reward you for all the hard work Ameen

Who Am I?
02-20-2012, 05:19 AM

I totally want to see the Feminism video and see if it matches my rant about it. ;D

Snowflake
02-20-2012, 08:23 AM
The content looks good but music is haram. It's ruined the video and I find it offensive when verses of al Quran are shown with music playing at the same time. Sorry but it had to be said.

Amat Allah
02-20-2012, 11:25 AM
Assalaamu Alikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh

Humbly and with all my respect my precious makers of this sweet work; I just saw the vid but only read what was written while its muted cause I have heard the music...it is so beautiful ma shaa Allah May Allah love ya Ameeen for such an amazing work keep it up guys; but I just couldn`t taste all of its beauty so, in shaa Allah next time you will consider this ...May Allah never prevent ya from seeing His Al Mighty Face ever Ameeen

take care and leaving ya under Allah`s sight, care and protection O my beloved Ummah...

cOsMiCiNtUiTiOn
02-20-2012, 06:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dying Rose
The content looks good but music is haram. It's ruined the video and I find it offensive when verses of al Quran are shown with music playing at the same time. Sorry but it had to be said.
format_quote Originally Posted by Amat Allah
Assalaamu Alikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh

Humbly and with all my respect my precious makers of this sweet work; I just saw the vid but only read what was written while its muted cause I have heard the music...it is so beautiful ma shaa Allah May Allah love ya Ameeen for such an amazing work keep it up guys; but I just couldn`t taste all of its beauty so, in shaa Allah next time you will consider this ...May Allah never prevent ya from seeing His Al Mighty Face ever Ameeen

take care and leaving ya under Allah`s sight, care and protection O my beloved Ummah...
Asalaam Aleikum :)

When making these kind of videos we have to consider everyone, and we have to realize that not everyone is in the same state of Imaan, and not everyone who watches will be muslim. Some of us have reached a level of understanding that makes it easy for us to flat out eliminate music from our lives, Alhamdullilah. As a former musicisan (played cello well over 12 yrs) and composer, I agree with both of you as far as music being haraam. However, the likelihood of people without this understanding, which is majority, staying around to hear what has to be said is slim. The hope is that, after watching these kinds of videos, the person will begin to make changes, look into Islam from another angle and so on. You have to meet everyone at their level if you want to help guide them to the straight path. What we could do is possibly upload our videos without music and add that to t he title so those who want to enjoy them without the track can do so. We will look into this Insha Allah. Meanwhile thank you for your kind words and constructive criticism. JazaakAllahKhair!

-cOsMiC

Amat Allah
02-21-2012, 01:52 AM
Wa Alikum Assalaam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh

Forgive me honey, I really don`t wana change the topic above and start talking about the prohibition of music but it has nothing with the strength of Imaan in anyone but the limits of Allah

Allah says:"And whoever transgresses the limits of Allah - it is those who are the wrongdoers." Surat Al Baqarah

and also says The Exalted:"And whoever disobeys Allah and His Messenger and transgresses His limits - He will put him into the Fire to abide eternally therein, and he will have a humiliating punishment. (14)" Surat Annisaa

and says The AlMighty:"And whoever transgresses the limits of Allah has certainly wronged himself" Surat Attalaaq

Music is haram and no matter what the person in front of me, muslim or not, his imaan strong or not or whatever level he or she will be in then we should never ever transgress Allah`s limits to please a creature

And Haram is haram and halaal is halaal and we must never allow ourselves to do something haram for anyone`s sake, Allah says:"It is not for a believing man or a believing woman, when Allah and His Messenger have decided a matter, that they should [thereafter] have any choice about their affair. And whoever disobeys Allah and His Messenger has certainly strayed into clear error. (36)" Surat Al Ahzaab

And I have watched amazing vids which have no music and were so prefect tools of Da`wah...

We are here my sweetheart to please Allah and when you do then you will own the world and whats in it even if having nothing...

Forgive me my precious sister if I have hurt ya in anyway , I swear by The One Who Has our souls in His Hand I meant nothing but the khayer...

Finally, if liking it or not then this is and the guidance is in Allah`s hand and Allah says:"Indeed, you do not guide whom you like, but Allah guides whom He wills. And He is most knowing of the [rightly] guided. (56)" Surat Al Qasas

if calling others to this perfect and amazing Deen of Allah then our Da`wah must be according Qur`aan and Sunnah no matter what.

May Allah guide us all and forgive us always and forever Ameeen

I love you O sons and daughters of my Ummah for Allah`s sake always and no matter what and Allah Is my witness.

Wa Assalaamu Alikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh

Who Am I?
02-21-2012, 02:32 AM

Are we really going to talk about this here?

*said as I jam out to the Stones while browsing the forum* ;D

Snowflake
02-21-2012, 09:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by cOsMiCiNtUiTiOn
Asalaam Aleikum :)

When making these kind of videos we have to consider everyone, and we have to realize that not everyone is in the same state of Imaan, and not everyone who watches will be muslim. Some of us have reached a level of understanding that makes it easy for us to flat out eliminate music from our lives, Alhamdullilah. As a former musicisan (played cello well over 12 yrs) and composer, I agree with both of you as far as music being haraam. However, the likelihood of people without this understanding, which is majority, staying around to hear what has to be said is slim. The hope is that, after watching these kinds of videos, the person will begin to make changes, look into Islam from another angle and so on. You have to meet everyone at their level if you want to help guide them to the straight path. What we could do is possibly upload our videos without music and add that to t he title so those who want to enjoy them without the track can do so. We will look into this Insha Allah. Meanwhile thank you for your kind words and constructive criticism. JazaakAllahKhair!

-cOsMiC

Wa alaykum assalam wa rahmatullahi wb,

I'm sorry my sister but I don't understand your logic. It's like saying if an alcohol drinking person ends up being your guest, then you have to offer alcohol to him and hope by the end of leaving your company he will decide to quit drinking. We have to do things by the level of iman of other people ukhti. The vid itself was beautiful, but good intentions only mean something if the action is according to the Quran and sunnah - no to mention how degrading it is to have the Word of Allah backed with music. I would've have loved to pass on the video if it hadn't been for the music. Sis Amat Allah put it beautifully. So insha Allah ukhti, I hope you will edit out the music soon so that Allah can grant you the highest reward for your efforts and make it a means of ongoing reward for you and us. Ameen.

Edit: I'm sure I wrote "We have to do things by the level of our iman, not other peoples." Lol, it's so scary when you think you've written something, only to later find it was the complete opposite to what you thought you wrote : S

Scimitar
02-21-2012, 09:46 PM
I have decided to remove the music from the video, albeit it was only a very short clip... We decided to go with nature sounds, so if you fall asleep... ;D

Give us a week to sort it out, insha-Allah

And thank you all for the advice, we do appreciate it.

Scimi & Cosmic

Periwinkle18
02-22-2012, 07:52 AM
I have decided to remove the music from the video, albeit it was only a very short clip... We decided to go with nature sounds, so if you fall asleep... ;D

Scimi & Cosmic
jazakAllah khayr for deciding to remove the music :)

Snowflake
02-22-2012, 08:43 AM

Scimi & Cosmic

Masha Allah! :)

May Allah reward you both. Ameen

Amat Allah
02-22-2012, 10:48 AM
I have decided to remove the music from the video, albeit it was only a very short clip... We decided to go with nature sounds, so if you fall asleep...
Scimi & Cosmic
May Allah honor you both and elevate your status to the highest level always and forever , Be pleased with you and make you from the best of His righteous and pious slaves and servants and May He The Exalted love you, purify you from all sins and make true happiness the title of your lives and the whole Ummah too Ameeeeeeeeeeen

:statisfie I am happy happy happy...laa ilaha illa Allah.

Who Am I?
02-22-2012, 06:52 PM
*Darth Vader voice*

I am very disappointed in you, my apprentice... ;D

~Zaria~
02-22-2012, 09:12 PM

Scimi & Cosmic

MashaAllah brother Scimi and sis Cosmic :) :)

Whenever we let go of that which is difficult for us, how much more is the reward for this?
Alhamdulillah!

May Allah grant us the tawfeeq to stay away from everything that is displeasing to Him.

Ameen.
(Doing the happy dance with sis Amat Allah :) )

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!