/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Qur'an Project Appeal **SPONSOR A COPY***

quran project
02-08-2012, 11:06 AM
In the Name of God, the Most Compassionate, the Most Merciful

The Qur'an project is a one volume English Only Translation of the Qur'an [Saheeh International] with Chapter Introductions and highly Informative appendices- provided FREE to Non- Muslims worldwide insha'Allah

We have increased our target - to raise money for the Fifth print- God Willing!

The Quran Project Aims to bring The Message of The Qur'an to the Masses

Imagine if you could leave behind a book that is a Guidance for mankind for all times to come that would benefit the people by directing them towards the worship of The One True God, establishing prayer and charity and that you would get the reward everytime somebody read and acted upon it.

By the Grace of God, your opportunity has now arrived by being able donate towards the printing of The Quran Project, a one volume English Only Translation of the Qur'an with Chapter Introductions and highly informative appendices.

SPONSOR A COPY-
FOR ONLY £3.00

A donation of £3.00 will fund the cost of at least one copy inshallah. This volume is being provided free to non-muslims as part of this Da'wah project!

The Prophet Muhammed, peace be upon him said, "When a man dies his actions come to an end except for three: an ongoing charity; knowledge that benefits others or pious offspring who pray for him". (Muslim)

You can also donate via SMS TEXT by texting "QPRJ50 £3" to 70070 to donate £3 to fund 1 copy Insha'Allah (UK only)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
quran project
02-08-2012, 11:09 AM
justgiving.com/TheQuranProjectAppeal

quran project
02-09-2012, 04:06 PM
The Qur'an project is a one volume English Only Translation of the Qur'an [Saheeh International] with Chapter Introductions and highly Informative appendices- provided FREE to Non- Muslims worldwide insha'Allah

'Sponsor a copy- For only £3'

You can also donate via SMS TEXT by texting "QPRJ50 £3" to 70070 to donate £3 to fund 1 copy Insha'Allah (UK only)

Tilmeez
02-13-2012, 05:41 AM
Dear borther,
:sl:
I see you are here for advertisement only which we don't allow normally. Seeing the nature of your ad I will allow you only one thread! You may add to this thread but whatever you will post outside this thread will get deleted instantly.

For members who are following this please see our view point here.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
quran project
02-16-2012, 12:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tilmeez
Dear borther,
:sl:
I see you are here for advertisement only which we don't allow normally. Seeing the nature of your ad I will allow you only one thread! You may add to this thread but whatever you will post outside this thread will get deleted instantly.

For members who are following this please see our view point
Wa alaikum asalam wa rahamtullahi wa barakatuh- forgive me akhi I didn't realise. JazkAllahu khair for your noble gesture.

The Qur'an project is a registered charity Number 1136655

~ Sabr ~
05-03-2012, 10:36 AM
:salamext:

How much is your target and how much have you raised?

quran project
05-03-2012, 10:49 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Haafizah
How much is your target and how much have you raised?
wa alaikum asslam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

Target: £200,000.00
Raised so far: £183,581.80 (03/05/2012)

quran project
05-03-2012, 10:51 AM
new Dawah campaign

justgiving.com/MassDawah

Youtube Vid

youtube.com/watch?v=hTy4KDgWIk0

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!