/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Where can I stay?

cuezed
02-08-2012, 10:52 PM
aslamu alaikum wa rahmatullah

alhamdulillah i have a few jobs coming up in bristol, and will have to stay over for a few nights. i have never been to bristol before, and was wondering if anyone can recommend me the best place to stay or the area i should stick to. i would obviously prefer to stay nearby a masjid and halal food.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ramadan90
02-08-2012, 11:05 PM
I would say either try to find a hotel near the masjid or ask in the masjid if one of your muslim brothers have a place for you to sleep(I dont know if I would dare to do that:heated:, offer him for paying for your own food if you feel that it is too much to ask).

Good luck bro and may Allah give you the job you are seeking. :)

cuezed
02-08-2012, 11:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Allah<3
I would say either try to find a hotel near the masjid or ask in the masjid if one of your muslim brothers have a place for you to sleep(I dont know if I would dare to do that:heated:, offer him for paying for your own food if you feel that it is too much to ask).

Good luck bro and may Allah give you the job you are seeking. :)
jazakAllah khair for the quick reply. i accommodation will be my bosses expenses. i had heard that there is a muslim/asian commnuity there. but i have no idea where.

Ramadan90
02-08-2012, 11:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by cuezed
jazakAllah khair for the quick reply. i accommodation will be my bosses expenses. i had heard that there is a muslim/asian commnuity there. but i have no idea where.
Wow, that is great. I thougt you would pay for yourself. Regarding the muslim community, I have no idea brother. I dont even live in UK.;D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
aadil77
02-09-2012, 02:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by cuezed
aslamu alaikum wa rahmatullah

alhamdulillah i have a few jobs coming up in bristol, and will have to stay over for a few nights. i have never been to bristol before, and was wondering if anyone can recommend me the best place to stay or the area i should stick to. i would obviously prefer to stay nearby a masjid and halal food.
I think you should ask over on ummah forums, they have a lot of muslim from all around uk. Other than that I usually just ring up the local masjid and speak to one of the brothers there, they'll usually tell you everything you need to know

cuezed
02-09-2012, 07:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
I think you should ask over on ummah forums, they have a lot of muslim from all around uk. Other than that I usually just ring up the local masjid and speak to one of the brothers there, they'll usually tell you everything you need to know
I had made a thread on ummah forum also. I have an idea of which area to check out. InshaAllah I will speak to someone at the masjid over there when I go .

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!