/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is it haram to look at woman's clothing?

Moneeb
02-09-2012, 10:44 PM
AA
Okay, I went to a store and walk pass the woman's isle. There were hanging bras and other woman clothes and underclothing. I look away from the underclothing. But I wanna know if it is haram to look at them? No one is wearing them or anyone just hanging. So is it?
JazakAllah Khair

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hamza Asadullah
02-10-2012, 03:29 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Moneeb
AA
Okay, I went to a store and walk pass the woman's isle. There were hanging bras and other woman clothes and underclothing. I look away from the underclothing. But I wanna know if it is haram to look at them? No one is wearing them or anyone just hanging. So is it?
JazakAllah Khair
:sl:

Brother surely looking at such things will give you thoughts in your mind so if you look just by chance then it is fine but do not look again otherwise your mind may create images in your head. Also it is not appropriate to be looking at womens underwear. We should have shame and modesty.

And Allah knows best in all matters

ardianto
02-10-2012, 03:41 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hamza Asadullah

Brother surely looking at such things will give you thoughts in your mind so if you look just by chance then it is fine but do not look again otherwise your mind may create images in your head. Also it is not appropriate to be looking at womens underwear. We should have shame and modesty.

And Allah knows best in all matters

That's why in another thread I support King Abdullah al-Saud decision to ban men work in women underwear clothes shops.

Cabdullahi
02-10-2012, 11:36 AM
You'll look at the clothing and ur powerful male brain will put a generic woman in those clothes.

dont look!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!