/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Could Mubarak be the reason why Egypt was so utterly humiliated in the 6 day war/

karimium
02-10-2012, 03:21 PM
It's known that Mubarak has a Jewish mother, and by that makes him a Jew according to Jewish law. Although he outwardly appears to me Muslim, little is known about his true intentions and which faith he is allied to.

Well he has emigrated to Israel now, so well that really speaks for itself. ;D

Now the blockade of Gaza really makes so much sense, maybe he had Israel's interest at heart.

Now going back to the 1967 war, Mubarak was an Air Force officer of Egypt at the time. One of the main reasons, for their loss was that they were taken completely by surprise, the Israeli fighter pilots flew below radar to avoid detection, and had precise knowledge of where planes were, how many, and which airports they were in. Egypt hand numerous airfields dotted all over the country.

This manoeuvre was completely unprecedented, never in warfare had an airforce been able to completely destroy and disable the airforce of another country so quickly. This was long before satellite and drone technology was advanced enough to provide detailed and accurate maps.

It's clear that Israel needed an insider in Egypt to provide all the whereabouts of the planes and have certainty without doubt about it, because they took an all or nothing gamble. If they got it wrong, then Egypt, Syria and Jordan could perform a counter attack, because Israel's entire hopes relied on taking out Egypt's air force. Having done so, Israel will control the air, and all the tanks and infantry of the arabs would simple be sitting ducks.

And that's exactly what happened.

Now with the knowledge of hindsight, that Mubarak is probably Jewish and is in exile in Israel, and was in charge of the Egyptian Air Force at the time, could he have passed on vital information to the Israelis during the 1967 war?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
karimium
02-13-2012, 11:06 PM
this is so anoying i had a lot of links to wikipedia articles, but i had to remove them because i dont have access rights

...Mubarak served in wing and then base commander appointments, taking up command of the Cairo West Air Base in October 1966 before briefly commanding the Beni Suef Air Base....
Then after six day war
...In November 1967, Mubarak became the Air Force Academy's commander when he was credited with doubling the number of pilots and navigators in the Air Force during the pre-October War years

[Six day war] was fought between June 5 and 10, 1967

Salahudeen
02-13-2012, 11:12 PM
I don't know much about it, but what you're saying sounds very plausible.

Abz2000
02-14-2012, 10:51 AM
thanks for sharing the info bro, will look into it more,
and regarding the links, yes, you gotta have 50 posts, in the meantime you can add dotcom instead of .com and put spaces between the h t t p : / / w w w dot etc
you seem genuine and not likely to post lewd images anyways

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Who Am I?
02-14-2012, 03:38 PM
This just confirms my theory that almost everything that happens is part of a vast worldwide conspiracy.

Abz2000
02-14-2012, 05:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Who Am I?
This just confirms my theory that almost everything that happens is part of a vast worldwide conspiracy.
oh it's not a theory bro, here's their actual statements:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NO24XmP1c5E&ob=av3e

Darth Ultor
02-14-2012, 05:46 PM
Wait a minute. Mubarak was supposed to stand trial.Wasn't he in a prison?

Al-manar
02-15-2012, 03:34 PM
let's not going so far demonizing mubarak ..... we can describe him as a failure ,but not as a conspirator ...

I have read numerous historical works on this unexpected war..... and I think we can fairly say
both of those men (1- Abdul hakim amer & Abdul Nasser ) were responsible totally for such disaster ....

Darth Ultor
Wait a minute. Mubarak was supposed to stand trial.Wasn't he in a prison?

He is in hospital and his trial and his sons ,ministers continues ,not to be concluded yet.....

by the way I don't intend by the following fotos mockery ( I have nothing against the Jews as a people ,only I'm against their arrogant,aggresive attitude towards us Arabs) just made me smile looking at....

if the images offensive (not my intention)..then plz MOD remove them ...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!