/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Recreation

Beardo
02-11-2012, 06:35 AM
What do you do on your free time? :exhausted I've been so bored lately.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Aprender
02-11-2012, 07:10 PM
I read Quran. Watch Islamic lectures to gain more knowledge. Dhikr. Go for walks outside. Hang out in nature. Hiking is always fun. Dhikr. Tidy up around the house. Read. Look up new recipies online to try out. Dhikr. Learn new verses of Quran to recite. Hang out with other sisters. Organize fun events with the family. Dhikr. Listen to the birds singing outside with a glass of juice or water. Learn about the attributes of Allah (swt). Write an e-mail to friends and family that I haven't been in touch with in a while. Work on my photography skills in nature.

Alhamdulillah for everything.

Muezzin
02-11-2012, 07:44 PM
Reading and writing.

And Internet-ing.

GuestFellow
02-11-2012, 09:54 PM
Poor Beardo. *hugs*

I just watch...random videos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9KGf...eature=related

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ardianto
02-12-2012, 01:24 AM
Assalamualaikum.

You are not living in the jail, bro. You are a free young man, and there are many activities that you can do.

When I was young I was never getting bored because I always could find an activity like gathered with friends, went to book stores to read 'free books' and bought only a cheap book, rode bicycle that I borrow from my friend, visit exhibition event, traveling around the city with public transport car, visit park or traditional market places. Or, did in-house activities like clean up my room or help my friends to make or repair something. And many other activities, of course.

Now I spend my free time with my family, like visit recreational places, dine-out, shopping, etc. This noon I and my wife will go to wedding party, and then we will spend our time with our kids.

Time is always running, It goes and will never comeback. So, fill your time with activities. In the future, Insha Allah, you will have many beautiful memories.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!