/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What is the story of the Ka'abah?

Moneeb
02-11-2012, 09:23 PM
AA
I want to know the story of the Ka'abah, please. I like it in details also.
Thank you. JazakAllah Khair

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abz2000
02-12-2012, 06:37 AM
loads of details here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaaba

Moneeb
02-12-2012, 06:11 PM
Are you sure because wikia showed a picture of Muhammad(S) riding Buraq in Isra and Miraj and I dont like it

Abz2000
02-12-2012, 07:06 PM
depends, much of the info is put on by sincere and knowledgeable Muslims, but i did notice on some threads that there are vested interests with high privileges - especially on the political threads, you have to look at the info and then research for yourself, that is the nature of information, even in books you will find that authors have added made up tales. one has to sift through and when uncertain, use search words to find Islamic sources.
it is a good source of reference to start from though as there are a lot of Muslims who take the time to add info which is difficult to find elsewhere.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Perseveranze
02-12-2012, 08:54 PM
Asalaamu Alaikum,

I found this for you, check it out - http://www.muftisays.com/blog/abu+mo...the-kabah.html

For more info, try some searches on SI.

ps. Don't use Wiki for information...

Moneeb
02-13-2012, 08:50 PM
JazakAllah Khair. Thank you brother

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!