/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What should I do to make someone convert to Islam

Moneeb
02-11-2012, 10:55 PM
AA
Listen, I want advise and what should I do to make someone convert to Islam. Whether they are Christain or Jewish or not. I want some videos like someone reciting the quran with english translation or a lecture that makes you feel pure. I want to show that person the light of the path of guidance so that he/she can convert.
Oh and I would also like the videos have at least english translation or at least english.
Thank you. JazakAllah Khair

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
02-12-2012, 05:08 AM
:sl:

guidance come from Allah . What we can do is to convey the message.

U may give them holy Quran to read . Forum has a tread on Quran recitation . U will find many links there on recitation with English translation.

Quran English Audio translation chapter MARY (Maryam) of the Quran recitation by Mishary Rashid

Abz2000
02-12-2012, 06:33 AM
yup, the sister explained it well, you can't "convert someone to Islam"
guidance comes from Allah, you can only convey the message and let them decide,
you get paid for planting, not necessarily for how many fruits will grow.
it is your effort and sincerity to pass on the message that is seen.

this is what makes us unique from others,
where we don't feel we have to lie and deceive in order to bring people over as (without mentioning names or groups) some tend to do, rather we face the fear of hell for that.
we get paid for handing out the forms and explaining the terms and conditions in the best way possible with wisdom and beauty.

Moneeb
02-12-2012, 06:07 PM
Okay JazakAllah Khair, brother and sister.
I will convey it. So any more links?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Perseveranze
02-12-2012, 08:51 PM
Try some searches in the link in my signature.

Muslim Woman
02-13-2012, 01:36 AM

I can't watch vidoe online ; so pl. give them links after u listen.

Sura Fatiha with English Translation

Surah Ikhlas, English Translation, Mishary Rashid recitation

Muslim Woman
02-13-2012, 01:44 AM

The Qur'an (Chapter 109) Sura Al-Kafiroon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2888...eature=related

Moneeb
02-13-2012, 08:54 PM
JazakAllah Khair. Thank you brother and sister

Banu_Hashim
02-13-2012, 09:07 PM

Be the best Muslim that you can be. Conduct yourself with the best adab, live your life with Islamic principles and morals, and be true to your religion. This is the best invitation to Islam. Tell them about the Oneness of God, the nitty gritty stuff can come later, unless of course they're interested about a particular aspect of Islam.

I have some good videos for Christians, from former Christians' perspectives.

:wa:

Moneeb
02-16-2012, 01:13 AM
Plus, show it to me brother

syed1
02-16-2012, 01:41 AM
you cant "make" anyone convert

Perseveranze
02-16-2012, 10:36 AM
Asalaamu Alaikum,

Something inspiring (well I think it is) -

And trust me, go here - http://searching-islam.com (and then go to video/lecture tab), and then type in "how to give dawah".

There's so many beneficial lectures there. For example -

http://www.halaltube.com/nouman-ali-...-to-give-dawah

Moneeb
02-17-2012, 02:24 AM
syed1 Um brother. Others have explained above
JazakAllah Khair, Perseveranze

Asiyah3
02-17-2012, 02:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Inquilaab

Be the best Muslim that you can be. Conduct yourself with the best adab, live your life with Islamic principles and morals, and be true to your religion. This is the best invitation to Islam. Tell them about the Oneness of God, the nitty gritty stuff can come later, unless of course they're interested about a particular aspect of Islam.

I have some good videos for Christians, from former Christians' perspectives.

:wa:
Indeed, manners. I can't emphasize this enough. I have met some great Muslims in my life. As a person grown up in the West (not a convert), hearing from them speech that opens the hearts, and friendliness, made me surprisingly "if I was a non-Muslim, I would at this moment testify their religion is the truth." I saw such manners I had never seen around non-Muslims.

This is what we need to show. Be sincere, clean your heart from the inside; remove all kibr (arrogance), riyaa (showing off), hasad (jealousness), bad feelings, judging others, searching for other people's shortcomings, etc. and inshaAllah it will radiate to the outside. The more I got to know those Muslims, who follow Islam, are sincere, and have beautiful manners, the more I loved them and Islam.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!