/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Back again - who noticed I was missing!

Imaan
02-12-2012, 08:37 PM
Salaams brother and sisters

I'm back after two years lol. I was so busy with studies and never really got time to go on all my favorite forums. How's every1 doing? Who's happy/sad i'm back lol. Thanks to brother 'Beardo' for helping me sort out my account which gave problems when I came back from hiding. :hiding:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
GuestFellow
02-12-2012, 10:14 PM
Salaam,

Welcome back.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
02-12-2012, 10:18 PM
Wa Alaaykum As'Salaam sis

Welcome back to the forum!

Hope you enjoy yourself here once again and also find the forum beneficial towards yourself inshaa'Allaah

Beardo
02-13-2012, 02:02 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Imaan
Thanks to brother 'Beardo' for helping me sort out my account which gave problems when I came back from hiding.
See? I'm not the lazy administrator after all. Sister Imaan, please tell them how I helped you step by step in re-activating your account.

Anyway, welcome back. :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Beardo
02-13-2012, 05:35 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abu Ya7ya
Step by step help by Beardo? Yea, please tell us. Share the steps.
Step 1: Walk to the computer.
Step 2: Open the browser
Step 3: Open gmail.com
Step 4: Check email by Sister Imaan
Step 5: Try to direct her to IB HelpDesk so I can avoid working
Step 6: Since she could not access the helpdesk, I had to spend the few seconds in finding a solution
Step 7: Instead of having a potential of exchanging more emails, I activated the account for her so I wouldn't have to wait
Step 8: Tell her to make sure to mention me in her intro so people think I actually do something around here.
Step 9: Write all the steps for Abu Ya7ya.

~Raindrop~
02-13-2012, 05:41 AM
^That is a lot.. You must be exhausted! I hope you took a break halfway through, too much work can be bad for you.

Beardo
02-13-2012, 06:18 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abu Ya7ya
Users awaiting email confirmation can now post in helpdesk Settings updated.
Oh, good. I really needed that. Like Aisha said, it's too exhausting.

~Zaria~
02-13-2012, 06:22 AM
Assalamu-alaikum sister Imaan,

Im a newbie here, from South Africa as well! :shade:
So good to have some company here ;D

Look forward to hearing from you, insha Allah.

Welcome back sister.

Salaam

Imaan
02-15-2012, 02:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Beardo

See? I'm not the lazy administrator after all. Sister Imaan, please tell them how I helped you step by step in re-activating your account.

Anyway, welcome back. :)
Ok bro will do that ;D . Ok guys he replied my email after like 5 mins, this Iphone guy :p . He was very helpful, thanks again bro. Thanks 2 all who welcomed me back.

Imaan
02-15-2012, 03:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ~Zaria~
Assalamu-alaikum sister Imaan,

Im a newbie here, from South Africa as well! :shade:
So good to have some company here ;D

Look forward to hearing from you, insha Allah.

Welcome back sister.

Salaam

WELCOME SIS. :) Enjoy me b4 I dissapear 4 two years again lol! :hiding:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!