/* */

PDA

View Full Version : a shiekh from Uk came to our school :)

Periwinkle18
02-13-2012, 04:54 PM
:sl:

Shiekh Zahir mahmood came to our skool today and gave us a short lecture :) does anyone know him?? He has a madrassa in Uk does anyone know the name of his madrassa??

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
~Raindrop~
02-13-2012, 07:53 PM
:sl:

MashaAllah.. He's very well-known, where have you been hiding? :p
One of the most inspirational speakers I've ever heard.
Search for his talks on YouTube :)
I think you mean as suffa institute... Will post the link later when I'm on my laptop inshaAllah.

EDIT:

http://www.as-suffa.org/

Salahudeen
02-13-2012, 11:13 PM
He came to your school in Pakistan?? yes he's well known in UK.

Periwinkle18
02-14-2012, 05:34 AM
yup he came to fajr academy and gave all the teachers a short lecture hes so good mashaALLAH :)

lolz n i found out hes paki too :P

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Periwinkle18
02-14-2012, 05:38 AM
the principal of our skool my head has started a thing called live deen and scholars come from abroad t give lectures :P

http://www.facebook.com/#!/livedeen

Txyib
02-16-2012, 02:53 PM
salam
wow sheikh zahir from birmingham,he is so great and his speeches are so inspiring ,masha allah and he is well known he is my uncles friend very close but im suprised that he came to your school because he usaully goes to major events and does bayaans in his madrassah calles as suffa institute .

Txyib
02-16-2012, 03:02 PM
wow what an event and he loves every place where he visits so dont get chuffed :p and how long was his speech
wasalam
TaYiB

Periwinkle18
02-16-2012, 03:06 PM
it was for half an hour..

noo he really liked it he left afta giving us the lecture and then he came back and my head showed him the orientation n all :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!