/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How do I change my habit...?

'Abd Al-Maajid
02-14-2012, 03:48 AM
:sl:

First thing I do when I wake up is check whether my torrents have completed downloading, gmail and facebook...:hmm: When I wake up I walk towards my computer with eyes still half closed. and my family members watch me going towards the computer like a zombie. How do I change my habit?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abz2000
02-14-2012, 05:55 AM
by resolving to pray 2 rakah before everything,
then again, i do the same with my phone as soon as i wake up

'Abd-al Latif
02-14-2012, 06:26 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by 'Abd Al-Maajid
:sl:

First thing I do when I wake up is check whether my torrents have completed downloading, gmail and facebook...:hmm: When I wake up I walk towards my computer with eyes still half closed. and my family members watch me going towards the computer like a zombie. How do I change my habit?
Just throw the computer out the window and you won't have to go through all of that.

ardianto
02-14-2012, 06:56 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by 'Abd-al Latif
Just throw the computer out the window and you won't have to go through all of that.
It will not work. Few minutes later he will take back his computer. If his computer has been ruined, he will buy new computer. If he doesn't have money, he will go to internet cafe everyday. If he doesn't have enough money to go to internet cafe, ... the worst scenario may be will happen, Abd-al Maajid move and stay in Abu Ya7ya house, who still has computer.

Do you want Abu Ya7ya blame you for it? :p

The only way to change habit is combination of intention and discipline. It's hard, of course. But this is the only way.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
'Abd Al-Maajid
02-14-2012, 06:59 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
It will not work. Few minutes later he will take back his computer. If his computer has been ruined, he will buy new computer. If he doesn't have money, he will go to internet cafe everyday. If he doesn't have enough money to go to internet cafe, ... the worst scenario may be will happen, Abd-al Maajid move and stay in Abu Ya7ya house, who still has computer.

Do you want Abu Ya7ya blame you for it?
Man, even if I throw my computer away, I wont go that far, I'd still have my phone, right? :p

'Abd Al-Maajid
02-14-2012, 07:00 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abz2000
the again, i do the same with my phone
Checking your fone for any new messages wont be that serious...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!