/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Iran condemns Zionists' claim on Georgia, India explosion

Predator
02-14-2012, 12:35 PM
Looks like Israeli zionist pigs are out to gather "support" for their war against Iran

http://www.isna.ir/ISNA/NewsView.asp...1949049&Lang=E

HRAN (ISNA)-Iranian Foreign Ministry Spokesman Ramin Mehmanparast condemned Zionist regime's claim on Iran's involvement in attacks against the regime's embassies in India and Georgia.He said the claim was made in line with launching psychological war, adding, "We condemn any terrorist attack."Iran is the biggest victim of terrorism and that countries supporting terrorist actions and Zionist regime openly should be blamed, he told al-Alam News Channel.These countries should clarify why they back terrorist groups' measures and crimes in Iran and other regional countries and have excluded the groups from their blacklists, Mehmanparast continued.Zionist regime whose establishment is based on terrorism, crime and occupation is the key defendant and, "We believe that the root of terrorism should be annihilated through an international movement."Zionist regime accused Iran of being behind twin bomb attacks that targeted its embassy staff in India and Georgia on Monday which led to injury of four people. Also Israeli embassy car was targeted in the explosion and a Zionist embassy official was wounded.Zionist regime said that the planted bomb in its mission building in Georgia was discovered and defused.End Item

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Predator
03-07-2012, 03:04 PM
http://www.ndtv.com/article/cities/israeli-car-bomb-arrested-man-says-he-works-for-iranian-paper-183482?pfrom=home-cities

جوري
03-07-2012, 04:01 PM
Make no mistake Iran will make a mighty formidable foe.. I just fear the results of that as it will be nothing short of a WWIII if not the actual malhama/Armageddon ..
I suspect that's why they're building all those new colonies in Jerusalem in anticipation of a mass exodus of Iranian Jews.. Allah a3lam.. (Iranian Jews aren't even the Semitic sort but that never stops them does it)..

TrueStranger
03-07-2012, 06:21 PM
Israel is a mad dog. Someone please put it down.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
GuestFellow
03-07-2012, 10:05 PM
^ Salaam,

I'm sick of the Israeli government. I agree, they are mad and need to be sent to a mental institution.

TrueStranger
03-08-2012, 12:46 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tragic Typos
^ Salaam,

I'm sick of the Israeli government. I agree, they are mad and need to be sent to a mental institution.
And the traitorous AIPAC could go along with them. :raging:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!