/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Credit rating

Lonely Gal
02-14-2012, 04:48 PM
Has anyone had a good credit rate but still refused purchases??

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Salahudeen
02-14-2012, 11:14 PM
I know someone who did and it turned out they were a victim of identity fraud, someone had been buying stuff pretending to be them or something.

Abz2000
02-15-2012, 12:10 AM
it depends on a whole bunch of factors and categories depending on what you are getting,
in my college days i was working at a mobile phone store and sometimes rich people who had been at their address for decades and had a good job etc got refused by the computer, and sometimes someone who just came n from eastern europe would get accepted.
it was weird but one question different can seal it.

Lonely Gal
02-15-2012, 07:58 AM
I am trying to buy a phone contract too. Iv never ever had this problem before. Iv alsoalready have a contract with this company and no questions were asked. Worries me that its been rejected this time

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Eric H
02-15-2012, 10:11 PM
Greetings and peace be with you Lonely Gal;

Have you written to the company and asked them why you have been refused a contract. All companies are obliged to give you the reasons, why they refuse you credit in the UK. There should be an address to write to on the contract.

Good luck

Eric

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!