/* */

PDA

View Full Version : My uncle passed away in a car accident

Danah
02-14-2012, 09:08 PM
:sl:

Please keep my uncle (Mother's bro) in your duaa, he passed away 3 days ago in an awful car accident he has a family and already a grandfather. He was my favorite uncle whom I used to love most among everyone else. He was so close to me and my family and always loved by everyone around him. They found him inside his crashed car with a Quran recitation played in his car radio, Alhumdulilah that the last thing he heard was Quran. He used to listen to Quran in his way to work, he was a very pious man. May Allah have mercy on his soul

Keep us and his family in your duaa that Allah will grant us patience because we are still in shock.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
~Zaria~
02-14-2012, 09:20 PM
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raajioon.
(To Allah we Belong, and to Him is our Return)

May Allah grant your uncle Jannat-ul-Firdaus, fill his qabr with noor upon noor, and grant you and your family strength, understanding and patience during this period of loss.
Ameen.

Every loss that we bear is a reminder of our own infallibility in this dunya.
A lesson to those who are left behind.

Who can tell which names the angel of death carries for tomorrow?
May we never forget this.

Salaam

Ğħαrєєвαħ
02-14-2012, 09:26 PM
Wa alaaykum As'Salaam ^ Subhaan'Allaah. Aameen to the du'aa.

Inna lillaahi wa inna ilaayhi raji'oon

may Allaah SWT grant you and your family sabr and ease, and grant your uncle jannatul firdaus, Aameen.

JazaakiAllaah khaayr uktee for informing us.

Beardo
02-14-2012, 09:34 PM
Innaa lillahi wa innaa ilayhi rajioon. May Allah Ta'ala grant your family patience, and your uncle the highest of the Jannaat and also make his accountability easy for him, insha-Allah. You and your family are in my prayers.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
joyous fairy
02-14-2012, 10:48 PM
Inna lilahi wa Inna Ilayhi Rajioon.

Ameen to above Duas.

May Allah SWT grant your uncle Jannat ul-Firdaus and his family patience. Ameen.

Abz2000
02-14-2012, 10:52 PM
inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raj'un, may Allah grant your uncle among the highest stations in paradise and may He give you and your family and all who loved him patience and trust in Allah's Will.

InshaAllah he's in a better place than we are

Karimah
02-15-2012, 12:33 AM
Wow I am really sorry for your loss. May Allah (swt) ease your pain during this time.

Txyib
02-15-2012, 12:42 AM
salaam
inshallah your uncle goes to jannah ameen and may allah forgive all of his sins ameeen
wasalam

tw009
02-15-2012, 12:52 AM
Surely, Allah takes what is His, and what He gives is His, and to all things He has appointed a time so have patience and be rewarded.

May Allah forgive all his sins and grant him the highest place in Jannah.

Tilmeez
02-15-2012, 08:43 AM
Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Elayhi Raajioon.

May Allah SWT give Sabr e Jameel to all of you and forgive his sin and give him high ranks in Janatul Firdos al Aala. Aameen

Riana17
02-15-2012, 08:54 AM
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raajioon.
(To Allah we Belong, and to Him is our Return)

May Allah grant your uncle Jannat-ul-Firdaus, fill his qabr with noor upon noor, and grant you and your family strength, understanding and patience during this period of loss.

Ameen for this Duaa and sorry for your loss ukhtee,

Periwinkle18
02-15-2012, 09:58 AM
inna lillahe wa inna elayhe rajion :( may Allah grand him janah ul firdos ameen

tigerkhan
02-15-2012, 11:16 AM
:sl:
ameen to all duas.
everyone have to taste the death, infact it is reminder for all of us. he gone yesterday and we also have to go someday. May Allah SWT ease all the matters for him and grant him janna firdous.

ardianto
02-15-2012, 01:29 PM
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oon.

May Allah grant him Janat ul firdous, may Allah give patience to his family.

Abdullahi E
02-15-2012, 02:03 PM
Innaa lillahi wa innaa ilayhi rajioon May Allah grant him Janatul firdous a3la ameen ameen

Al-manar
02-15-2012, 02:49 PM

انا لله وانا اليه راجعون ...

لاتحزنى اختاه ، الفقيد الان احسن حالا من الاحياء

لقد ارتاح خالك الكريم من الدنيا وضنكها

للهم إني أسألك بعلم الغيب وقدرتك على الخلق أن تحييني ما علمت الحياة خيرا لي وتوفني ما علمت الوفاة خيرا لي

Haya emaan
02-15-2012, 02:52 PM
inna lillah wa innailahi rajiun

Dagless
02-15-2012, 03:30 PM
Ameen to the dua's. Very sad news.
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oon.

Predator
02-15-2012, 03:55 PM
inna lillah wa innailahi rajiun. May Allah forgive all his sins and grant him the highest place in Jannah.

Snowflake
02-15-2012, 04:49 PM
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi ra ji'oon

Masha Allah your uncle passed away listening to al Quran!! What a blessed man he was subhan Allah. May Allah forgive him and bestow him the highest station in Paradise and grant you all beautiful patience and unite you all under His shade in Paradise. Ameen ya Rabbil aalameen

Asiyah3
02-15-2012, 05:08 PM
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raaji'oon. May Allah have mercy on him, protect him, and make him amongst the dwellers of Jannah .

rose17
02-15-2012, 09:10 PM
Ameen to all the above duas
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raajioon., may allah grant him Jannatul firdous..

Ansariyah
02-15-2012, 09:33 PM
Ina lilahi wa ina ileyhi raja'uun. May Allah illuminate his grave and make it spacious, and grant him jannah ameen.

May Allah grant you ukthee and your family sabr to bear this painful loss.:(

Danah
02-16-2012, 08:37 PM
:sl: everyone

Jazakum Allah khair brothers and sisters for all your duaa. Ameen to all the above duaa.

marwen
02-16-2012, 09:00 PM
La Ilaha Illa Allah, Inna Lillah wa Inna Ilayhi Raji'oon. May Allah grant jannah to your uncle and make these signs of husn al-khatima inshaAllah. May Allah give patience to all of you.

Hamza Asadullah
02-17-2012, 01:08 AM
Innah Lillahi wa innah ilaihi raaj'ioon. From him we come unto him we return. May Allah make his accounting easy for him and open up his grave as far as the eye can see and fill it with the light and scent of Jannah . May he grant him the top ranks of Paradise.

Death especially of our loved ones is a reminder to us all of the temporary nature of life in that it can end at any second in any situation and circumstance.None of us can escape it so we must prepare for it. When we are due to go work we prepare for it by being ready on time and leaving the house early enough to get to our workplace on time. Similarly we know we are going to die but we do not know when. Therefore we must prepare for our departure now as we may leave this world at any second.

May Allah enable us to prepare for our deaths properly. Ameen

GodIsAll
02-17-2012, 08:13 PM
Danah:

I am sorry to hear about your unexpected loss. Please know I am asking for peace to you and your family at this time.

جوري
02-24-2012, 05:32 PM
I am a little late here ukhty, please accept my deepest condolences.. inna lillah wa'inna ilyhi raji3oon:

رحمه الله وأسكنه فسيح جناته و ألهمكم الصبر و السلوان

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!