/* */

PDA

View Full Version : When you see me..

Ğħαrєєвαħ
02-14-2012, 11:43 PM
.. As'Salaamu Alaaykum wa Rahmatullaah wa Barahkaatuh ..

I thought i'd share this video..

Warning: it contains some music..

.. When you see me ..

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Txyib
02-15-2012, 12:36 AM
salaam subhannah this video is great and this is also a warning to those who yell at people with difficulties ,subhannallah these kids have explained well wasalam

tw009
02-15-2012, 12:45 AM
: (

Ya Allah! Help me remember You, give thanks to You and worship You in an excellent manner.

'Abd-al Latif
02-15-2012, 01:02 AM
:salamext:

May Allah always keep their hearts and their faces smiling. May Allah make them see the with a clear light from Him though their eyes may not perceive it.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
~Zaria~
02-15-2012, 12:20 PM
JazakAllah for sharing this.

Its truly humbling.

May Allah make such trials of health, as easy as possible for the afflicted to bear.

Alhamdulillah - for ALL that He has blessed us with.

Such reminders are important, because truly, we complain too much in this life......and appreciate too little!

Ive started doing this recently:

Whenever Im about to complain about something going wrong (whether it be a small matter or big) - I stop myself, and immediately think about the person who cannot walk/ hear/ see (this becomes easier if you actually know someone personally).......
And guess what - your problem at that time, seems soo insignificant - that you no longer even feel like complaining.

And for those who are enduring similiar tribulations:

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:

“The extent of the reward will be in accordance with the extent of the trial. If Allaah loves a people, He tries them, and whoever is content will have contentment, and whoever is angry will have anger.” (Reported by al-Tirmidhi, 2320; Saheeh al-Jaami’, 2210).

Never lose hope.....To Allah is our return.

SubhanAllah.

Salaam

Ğħαrєєвαħ
02-26-2012, 11:12 PM
Jazakallaah Khaayran..

Aameen to all the du'aa..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!