/* */

PDA

View Full Version : End of Israel? when?

ILuvAllah
02-17-2012, 03:26 AM
What do all these chaos around the world, specially in the Middle east tell us? Is Israel gonna take over all? or is a khilafah really coming? I have seen a lecture of anwar awlaki titled "Allah is preparing for us Victory". has anyone seen that lecture? What is really happening and why? I want a knowledgeable to answer this.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
User29123
02-17-2012, 03:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by luv4Allah
What do all these chaos around the world, specially in the Middle east tell us? Is Israel gonna take over all? or is a khilafah really coming? I have seen a lecture of anwar awlaki titled "Allah is preparing for us Victory". has anyone seen that lecture? What is really happening and why? I want a knowledgeable to answer this.
Israel/America are all protected...

The Muslims need to come together...

alpharius
02-18-2012, 03:03 PM
Read the next decade by George Friedman. It talks about the grand strategic vision of the world.

He argues that the US should actually step away from it`s support of Israel because Israel is too powerful and that has upset the regional balance. Israel has the most powerful military in the Middle East and no army has been able to dislodge it. Besides, there is no real competition.

Egypt has a peace treaty with Israel,

Jordan is an ally

Saudi Arabia is an ally...behind the scenes

Syria might have the will to fight, but their army is far weaker and their airforce really belongs in a museum, and that was BEFORE the current uprising which means that the next regime will be more fragmented and more focused on internal stability rather than power projection

Lebanon is in chaos. Granted, Hezbollah is an effective fighting force, but it is too small to really take over Israel (only a few hundred core fighters, with a few thousand reserves). In addition, Saudi and the US are strengthening Sunnni special forces in Lebanon to act as a counter to Hezbollah. Finally, if the supply lines through Syria to Iran are cut then Hezbollah will be rendered ineffective

As for the Palestinians, too weak and too fragmented to make an effective resistance. Fatah and Hamas spend more time fighting each other rather than Israel and the military might they can muster is too small to take on the IDF. Besides, many Arab states crack down on Palestinians in their own countries.

So, I would say that Israel is not going anywhere soon.

Hamza Asadullah
02-18-2012, 04:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by alpharius
Read the next decade by George Friedman. It talks about the grand strategic vision of the world.

He argues that the US should actually step away from it`s support of Israel because Israel is too powerful and that has upset the regional balance. Israel has the most powerful military in the Middle East and no army has been able to dislodge it. Besides, there is no real competition.

Egypt has a peace treaty with Israel,

Jordan is an ally

Saudi Arabia is an ally...behind the scenes

Syria might have the will to fight, but their army is far weaker and their airforce really belongs in a museum, and that was BEFORE the current uprising which means that the next regime will be more fragmented and more focused on internal stability rather than power projection

Lebanon is in chaos. Granted, Hezbollah is an effective fighting force, but it is too small to really take over Israel (only a few hundred core fighters, with a few thousand reserves). In addition, Saudi and the US are strengthening Sunnni special forces in Lebanon to act as a counter to Hezbollah. Finally, if the supply lines through Syria to Iran are cut then Hezbollah will be rendered ineffective

As for the Palestinians, too weak and too fragmented to make an effective resistance. Fatah and Hamas spend more time fighting each other rather than Israel and the military might they can muster is too small to take on the IDF. Besides, many Arab states crack down on Palestinians in their own countries.

So, I would say that Israel is not going anywhere soon.
Israel could never have been in such a position it is today if it was without the help and support of the US. It is no secret that most countries in the world hate Israel and what it stands for but they are forced not to take a public stance about it because it would affect relations with the US (Whom Israel has bought out).

Not long ago Obama and Sarkozi were overheard saying how much they hate Netanyahu. So even Israels strongest allies hate them and what they stands for but they have no choice but to comply with the needs and wants of the zionists.

If Israel were to lose US support then it would be totally isolated in the world because no country truly supports what it stands for and most (including in the west) would like nothing better for it to be wiped off the map but they would never admit it nor publically ever say it as clearly the terrible oppression of the helpless Palestinian people who have been treated worse than animals by the zionists has touched and angered most people in the world.

Governments know the truth about what is going on in Palestine and how badly the zionists are treating them but they will not voice their true feeli.gs due to them not wanting to affect their relations with the US.

Even in Israel there is much divisions particularly between true practising Jews and the zionists who are actually going against the Jewish scriptures which clearly go against the evil practises of the zionists.

Israel are totally isolated in the middle East and they know that. If it was not for the US they would also be totally isolated in the world. They are NOTHING without the US. They know that too. The US only suplort them because of Israels financial support of the US. So they have to buy their friends out.

Regarding Israels military might then there is no doubt that they have the necessery weapons arsenal but they do not have the manpower to be able to fight any long and sustained war and that is why they would never be able to take on Iran. Iran have the capability of causing significant damage to the zionist regime. The zionists even lost to a small army - Hizbollah so what chance fo they have against a bigger army anywhere else? Even Hamas gives them much trouble.

What Israel fear the most is that the Muslims unite. Once the Muslims unite by getting rid of their own puppet regimes then the zionists will be no more. Israel do not stand a chance against Muslim unity and that is why for the past few decades they are trying everything to ensure that the Muslims remain disuntited. They do this by financially supporting puppet governments, trying to cause disunity and diffetent factions with Muslim coutries and causing many atrocities across the world (9/11 & 7/7 & many others) to try and isolate Muslims and to create excuses for the west to go in and occupy them so they can create bases and ensure they never become run by Islam but by secularised governments and puppet regimes.

They ate desperatley trying to hang onto to their puppet regime in Egypt where the Muslim brotherhood have gained almost full support by the Egyptian people. There will be many other uprisings in the middle East which are a big worry for the zionist regime.

How much longer can the zionist regime go on for? That remains to be seen. But I wouldnt get my hopes high that it will be for too long for the dynamics of the Middle East are changing and Muslim countrys in Asia like Iran, Pakistan and Afghanistan are uniting. Israel has a lot to worry about. It will never be at peace with itself because it was created by repression. It will also end in a similar manner.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Predator
02-18-2012, 04:52 PM
Israel has been setup for destruction and Insha Allah , soon Israel will be wiped off the map and the land will go back to the Palestinians

Darth Ultor
02-18-2012, 04:56 PM
If you want it wiped off the map, just get some whiteout and wipe it off the map in your offices/homes :P

GuestFellow
02-18-2012, 05:02 PM
Salaam,

No one knows. Geo-politics is complex and unpredictable. If you want to know what is really happening, then you should read some history books and keep up with current world affairs.

Israel is not going to take over the world in the foreseeable future. It is a small country that relies upon USA for military and financial support. So I doubt it will take over, since it requires so much support from other countries.

As for Muslims establishing the Caliphate in the foreseeable future, I highly doubt it. I see no evidence Muslims are in the process to form the Caliphate, other than giving speeches about it.

I think you should just read history books, as many as you can. The more you learn about the past, the more you understand about the present and are in a better position to judge future events. History does repeat itself and you have this ability to spot patterns.

Start off learning about your own country. Start small and work your way upwards. Try to get as many views as you can, even from the Israeli perspective. This way, you will be in a position to compare different views and see which views are more credible.

ILuvAllah
02-18-2012, 05:42 PM
Suggestions for Islamic history books please anyone?

GuestFellow
02-18-2012, 06:46 PM
Suggestions for Islamic history books please anyone?
Salaam,

What time period are you interested in?

Abz2000
02-18-2012, 08:08 PM
i posted this and more on this thread here:

http://www.islamicboard.com/general/134311276-palestine-does-not-exist.html#post1497725

it gives biblical references of what they will do and how Allah will punish them
here's a small excerpt:

format_quote Originally Posted by Abz2000
Israeli government Ministers have inaugurated a new Jewish only settlement in East Jerusalem.
A ceremony including Jerusalem mayor Mayor Nir Barkat and Environmental Protection Minister Gilad Erdan officially opened the Ma'aleh Zeitim settlement, in East Jerusalem's Ras al-Amud neighbourhood.

. Jerusalem Mayor Nir Barkat commented that
"Israel without Jerusalem or Zionism without Zion
are like a body without a soul
We, as the government of Israel, are committed to strengthening Jerusalem and keeping it whole and united,
and continuing to build in all parts of the city."

Moreover the spirit lifted me up, and brought me unto the east gate of the LORD'S house, which looketh eastward:
and behold at the door of the gate five and twenty men; among whom I saw Jaazaniah the son of Azur, and Pelatiah the son of Benaiah, princes of the people.

2Then said he unto me, Son of man, these are the men that devise mischief, and give wicked counsel in this city:

3Which say, It is not near;

let us build houses:

this city is the caldron, and we be the flesh.

4Therefore prophesy against them, prophesy, O son of man.

5And the Spirit of the LORD fell upon me, and said unto me, Speak; Thus saith the LORD; Thus have ye said, O house of Israel: for I know the things that come into your mind, every one of them.
6Ye have multiplied your slain in this city, and ye have filled the streets thereof with the slain.

7Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD;

Your slain whom ye have laid in the midst of it, they are the flesh, and this city is the caldron:

but I will bring you forth out of the midst of it. 8Ye have feared the sword; and I will bring a sword upon you, saith the Lord GOD.
9And I will bring you out of the midst thereof, and deliver you into the hands of strangers, and will execute judgments among you.
10Ye shall fall by the sword; I will judge you in the border of Israel; and ye shall know that I am the LORD.
11This city shall not be your caldron, neither shall ye be the flesh in the midst thereof; but I will judge you in the border of Israel:
12And ye shall know that I am the LORD: for ye have not walked in my statutes, neither executed my judgments, but have done after the manners of the heathen that are round about you.
Ezekiel 11

There shall be no wh0re of the daughters of Israel, nor a sodomite of the sons of Israel.
Deuteronomy 23:17

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Thursday visited the Tel Aviv gay youth center.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7...757975,00.html

Prostitution in Israel is legal, but organized prostitution in the form of brothels and pimping is prohibited.[1]
According to the findings of a Parliamentary Inquiry Committee appointed in 2005, 3000-5000 women are smuggled into Israel annually and sold into prostitution. Most of the prostitutes come from Ukraine, Moldova, Uzbekistan,China and Russia, and many are smuggled through Egypt.
An organization calling itself the Task Force on Human Trafficking claims that every month,
men in Israel visit brothels up to one million times.[10]
The sex trade in Israel generates up to $2 billion in revenue a year.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitution_in_Israel
Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?
Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.
And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.
And when the chief priests and Pharisees had heard his parables, they perceived that he spake of them.
But when they sought to lay hands on him, they feared the multitude, because they took him for a prophet.
Matthew 21:42-46

Just looking at the current military might of anyone will not give the full picture,
only those are deceived by it who do no believe in the strength and determination of Allah (swt) and His Promise.

the signs show that Allah is preparing us for victory

ILuvAllah
02-19-2012, 12:06 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abz2000
i posted this and more on this thread here:

http://www.islamicboard.com/general/134311276-palestine-does-not-exist.html#post1497725

it gives biblical references of what they will do and how Allah will punish them
here's a small excerpt:

Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?
Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.
And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.
And when the chief priests and Pharisees had heard his parables, they perceived that he spake of them.
But when they sought to lay hands on him, they feared the multitude, because they took him for a prophet.
Matthew 21:42-46

Just looking at the current military might of anyone will not give the full picture,
only those are deceived by it who do no believe in the strength and determination of Allah (swt) and His Promise.

the signs show that Allah is preparing us for victory
Thank you brother but I'm having difficulty understanding the rich English:-[ Does this mean Muslims victory is coming soon? all these chaos happening around the world signs of victory? but if they really attack Iran, then its going to be world war for sure.

ILuvAllah
02-19-2012, 12:07 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tragic Typos
Salaam,

What time period are you interested in?
history of all the Khilafah.

alpharius
02-19-2012, 07:59 PM
The question needs to be reexamined. Conflict in the Middle East is no longer Israeli vs Arab, it is also Shiite vs Sunni. What is a bigger threat to the Caliphate? Israel which is a tiny streach of land on the Mediterranian, or Iraq under Shiite dominance which is in the dead center of the Shiite world. Most Jihadis would probably see Iranian influence as a greater danger. Back when Zarqawi was alive, he described the Shiites as vipers and vowed to destroy them. Many Sunnis in Iraq allowed Al Qaeda into their ranks when they were seen to be overwhelmed by Shiites (incidently, they turned against those same jihadis once they saw what maniacs they were and got support from the Americans for more representation in government). By being at peace with Israel, the Sunni states can direct more attention to the growth of Iranian power in the Gulf.

ILuvAllah
02-20-2012, 05:50 PM
In the lecture Allah is preparing for us victory of Imam anwar awlaki, anwar awlaki says that the coming khilafah is Imam Mahdi but in the lecture The Future of Islam - Dr. Sh. Tareq Al-Suwaidan, this shaykh doesnt specifically say that the khilafah is the Mahdi, he just says that the khilafah will be coming soon. Its a very interesting lecture. I urge you to watch it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8KKM_GWlH8

So, I'm a little confused here, some people claim A khilafah is not possible without Imam Mahdi. but what do you think?

Edit: I just heard the lecture of anwar awlaki again and he doesnt directly claim that it would be the Mahdi, he just says that there would come out 12000 people out of aden abyan who would give Islam victory.

جوري
02-20-2012, 06:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by alpharius
By being at peace with Israel, the Sunni states can direct more attention to the growth of Iranian power in the Gulf.
Me and my brother against my cousin, me and my cousin against the stranger.. What can one make of your strange logic?
There is much potential for Iran though we view them as deviants 'tis true but we share some commonalities also, they've a large population of Sunnis. Since they're in the dog house with most everyone, Egypt can enable them to use the Suez to tickle Israel left and right in exchange for instance better treatment of their Sunni population and to have a strong middle eastern ally and we in them. We might not agree with their despicable support of Syria, but some things can be negotiated with 'frenemies' what can one negotiate with the cockroach state which spares no one? Just today they desecrated some churches in Palestine, showcases how deep their bigotry and hatred. They're friends to no one, the minute the U.S goes under and its economy tanks (which it will) they'll find a super power in China, already they're selling them U.S secrets.
Again it is a case of the dumb blind giant and the crippled midget.. At the end they'll both be the death of each other (insha'Allah).

جوري
02-21-2012, 03:40 PM
btw as an addendum to the above, Iran is already arming the Taliban even though they despise each other and is allowing them certain places in Iran when under attack against the colonialists.. and the people of Afghanistan even those of them who simply want to live in peace and want nothing to do with Taliban, always seem to support them with actions like these:

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/globa...ousands/48953/

Koran Burning at Bagram Air Base Draws the Ire of Thousands

Alexander Abad-Santos 449 Views 8:22 AM ET
Thousands of Aghans protested at Bagram Air Base, the main U.S. military base in Afghanistan, on Tuesday, as local laborers found out that NATO personnel had been burning Korans at the base. With news of the protest still coming in, MSNBC is reporting that the base saw 2,000-3,000 protesters today. "Afghan demonstrators used slingshots and fired guns in the air while U.S. helicopters responded with flares," reads the MSNBC report. "The demonstrators — shouting "Die, die, foreigners!" — started gathering in the morning after learning of the incident." According to MSNBC and The New York Times, local Bagram employees reportedly found the charred remains of Korans in the trash.
NATO Commander Gen. John R. Allen has already issued an apology for burning. "ISAF personnel at Bagram Air Base improperly disposed of a large number of Islamic religious materials which included Korans,” Allen said, referring to NATO’s International Security Assistance Force, in The New York Times report, which politely went with Allen's "disposal" euphemism in its headline. "When we learned of these actions, we immediately intervened and stopped them. The materials recovered will be properly handled by appropriate religious authorities."
We'll keep this post updated as more news comes in.

I'd say the end of the two poops on a dung beetle's a$$ is pretty dog on close insha'Allah..

yahia12
02-21-2012, 10:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ßlµêßêll
Iran is already arming the Taliban even though they despise each other and is allowing them certain places in Iran when under attack against the colonialists
well, Im not surprised.There is an old saying "my enemy's enemy is my friend". :hmm:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!