/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Anyone heard of timelenders??

Periwinkle18
02-17-2012, 03:25 PM
:sl:

i went to a timelenders workshop it was gr8 :) to hav a meaningful life the elments of a meaningful life are: strategic vision, strategic time management, competence and leadership :)

its in urdu and english mixed so some of u won't understand buh heres the website link

its amazing the guy suleman ahmer is sooo funny i first i thought the workshop mite b boring buh it turnd out to b gr8 :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Periwinkle18
02-17-2012, 04:33 PM
Just want to ask Whats your vision???

i need answers guys i hav to go to the workshop 2mrw again n he's gng to ask if i told anyone abt it :p

well i hav a long term vision which is good n my vision is tht i want to please Allah and attain jannah inshaALLAH :)

Who Am I?
02-17-2012, 04:44 PM
:sl:

Strategic vision for life?

Survival. I want to just make it through the day and still try to have a fun with it. I try to follow the path, but I don't want to get too into rules and regulations so that I don't have any fun. God gave us a sense of humor... use it.

Periwinkle18
02-17-2012, 05:14 PM
Vision=a picture or image of the future we seek to create.

strategic vision= a long term vision in our life. A sound vision is defined as a vision which has clarity and correctness.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Who Am I?
02-17-2012, 05:55 PM
Oh... well I don't make any plans long-term. I just live my life one day at a time, because you never know what can happen tomorrow.

Periwinkle18
02-18-2012, 02:38 AM
thts wht we were told tht we should make a long term plan success does not mean tht u reach r destination success is the struggle tht u do to reach ur destination n i guess thts wht every muslim does we want jannah rite so we're working for it :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!