/* */

PDA

View Full Version : God's Love to All

GodIsAll
02-17-2012, 06:46 PM
I am grateful to have found this site today. It will be refreshing to hear some thoughts from Muslims around the world in their own words. Already, I have read many posts and I admire the general candor and respect shown on here.

Here is wishing all readers a fine day!

GIA

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
peace_maker
02-17-2012, 07:46 PM
Welcome to the forum. Glad to have you here, brother. :)

GodIsAll
02-17-2012, 08:14 PM
Thank you!
It is an honor to meet you.

Haya emaan
02-18-2012, 09:49 AM
welcome to the forum

hope you will have a beneficial stay here

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Eric H
02-18-2012, 11:25 AM
Greetings and peace be with you GodIsAll;

Welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy your stay here as much as I have over the years.

Every blessing

Eric

Amat Allah
02-18-2012, 12:39 PM
Welcome to Islamic board as a new precious and dear member of our big and loving family O my respected brother...

hope you engoy your stay here , God Willing.

May Allah give ya the best of this life and the best of the after life and May you never leave this world till you be leaded to the path of the endless true happiness Ameeeen

and Yes indeed, God Is all , everything and in every single breath and heart beat...laa ilaha illa Allah.

take care of your precious self and whatever Qs you have then ask them away and never be shy ever, you are amongst your brothers and sisters here and we will try our best to help ya in shaa Allah...

leaving ya under Allah`s sight, care and protection...

Humbly, your sister no matter who you are and where you are:

Amat Allah

GodIsAll
02-21-2012, 02:26 PM
Thank you all most kindly and genuinely for the welcome!

Hamza Asadullah
02-21-2012, 02:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by GodIsAll
Thank you all most kindly and genuinely for the welcome!
Greetings and it is very good to have you here my friend you are most welcome. Please make yourself comfortable and i hope your stay here is a beneficial one. Please don't hesitate to ask any questions or if you require any help.

sis muslimah
02-22-2012, 01:12 AM
welcome to the forum hope you have enjoyable and beneficial stay

Ğħαrєєвαħ
02-25-2012, 09:41 PM
Greetings of peace

Welcome to the forum!

Hope you enjoy yourself here and find the forum informative, God Willingly ..

GodIsAll
02-27-2012, 08:01 PM
Thank you all so much!

To be welcomed into another's home is a blessing. It is duly noted!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!