/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Syria

sister herb
02-18-2012, 03:20 PM
If you want to send help to Syria for medication pleace pm to me. People there need urgently medi help as Syrian borders are closed. I have contact to border area of Syria-Turkey and way how to help people there. Send me pm and I tell you more.

Medicals goes to people in Homs.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
02-25-2012, 04:56 PM
By my donation activists sended blood serum to hospital in Homs.
Anyone interesting to do more than just talk in internet? It doesn´t safe anyones life.

Action saves.

:nervous:

I sended 200$ and challenge all you same.

Galaxy
02-25-2012, 07:31 PM
:sl:
I wish I can do more but all I can do is to make dua :hmm: I'm not an adult with money

sister herb
02-25-2012, 10:41 PM
Salam alaykum

may Allah listen your dua. Maybe you can talk to your family and ask them to donate.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
SyrianFellow
02-26-2012, 07:18 AM
InshAllah my du'a is always with Syria. Also for the donation is there a website that we donate to? Thanks.

sister herb
02-26-2012, 08:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by SyrianFellow
InshAllah my du'a is always with Syria. Also for the donation is there a website that we donate to? Thanks.
Only charity organization what can work in Syria now is red crescent. I use my personal contact, activists in there. I will send you information to them how to donate if you like.

SyrianFellow
02-26-2012, 08:29 AM
There are a few people in my city who collect donations too, in effort to help the Syrian people.

Thanks for your efforts and InshAllah Syria will be free!

esperanza
02-27-2012, 04:19 PM
May Allah save the syrian people
let us all do what we can inshallah to help

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!