/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The outcome of istikhara

anonymous
02-18-2012, 04:49 PM
Salaam,

How does one know the outcome of istikhara? I had a proposal through and did it for seven nights and didn't feel anything but the other side the brother said he liked me before istikhara now he feels nothing. However we have had family problems for a bit but after making dua things became perfect Masha'Allah n I prayed if he is good for me then let It all iron out and it did. However after his isitkhara I am puzzled.

What shall I do? Is t true that if I keep making dua n it doesn't come true it wasn't meant to be?
But then why did all the other problems work out?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hamza Asadullah
02-19-2012, 03:16 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
Salaam,

How does one know the outcome of istikhara? I had a proposal through and did it for seven nights and didn't feel anything but the other side the brother said he liked me before istikhara now he feels nothing. However we have had family problems for a bit but after making dua things became perfect Masha'Allah n I prayed if he is good for me then let It all iron out and it did. However after his isitkhara I am puzzled.

What shall I do? Is t true that if I keep making dua n it doesn't come true it wasn't meant to be?
But then why did all the other problems work out?
:sl:

Your isthikhara result will be that whatever is best will happen for you. Just go about this in the right manner and rely upon Allah and put your trust in him. Ask of him and beg of him to do what is best for you not only in this situation but n every aspect of your life.

And Allah knows best in all matters

anonymous
02-22-2012, 12:39 PM
I prayed for a guy like this and feel Allah has snatched him away. I'm beginning to lose hope and I am any at Allah. He always makes a dua come true then snatch it from me

Hamza Asadullah
02-23-2012, 04:39 AM
I prayed for a guy like this and feel Allah has snatched him away. I'm beginning to lose hope and I am any at Allah. He always makes a dua come true then snatch it from me
My sister if a guy was not meant for you then it was only for the best that you did not marry him. Allah does not "snatch" away something that was never yours in the first place. It maybe that if you did marry such a person that things would have went so wrong and you may of ended up divorced and all sorts.

Allah does things for the best although we may not know it at the time. We do not know what is best for us but Allah does because he created us.

Therefore you should accept that whatever happens then it happens ONLY for the best. You should never think he "snatched" anything away from you because it was never yours to begin with. Even our bodies are not ours. They are a loan from Allah.

So if there is a guy who you do not end up marrying then Allah has someone better in store for you. So trust in him and put your reliance in him. Do not let shaythan make you get angry and frustrated. Be patient and accept the decree of Allah.

Many of us get through many potential suitors until we find the one meant for us because we will appreciate them much more than if we met the right one straight away.

May Allah find the best partner for you who will help you on your journey to Jannah. Ameen

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Snowflake
02-23-2012, 10:26 AM
When a child is about to put his hand in fire and the mother swipes it away to protect him from burning himself, sometimes even with a short sharp smack, does that make the mother cruel and uncaring? So why is it when Allah removes harm for us, we don't see His love and compassion but start blaming Him instead? Remember Allah loves us 70 times more than our own mothers. Allah created us and no one takes more care of a thing they have created with their own hands. So love and praise the One who is truly worthy of it and please don't let life's losses make you forget your real purpose in life.

There's also no point in doing istikhara if we don't put our trust in Allah. That's what istikhara is all about - to ask Allah for His guidance and then letting Him guide you in it. So Allah has only taken away from you what was bad for you. Praise be to Allah the Highest, for taking so much care of us.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!