/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Abu Ya7ya Owes IB $75/month

Beardo
02-19-2012, 09:14 PM
We all thought Abu Ya7ya was an innocent father, but little did we know...

IslamicBoard has a running cost of over $100/month. Our database is large, and Far7an had a theory that it was due to Abu Ya7ya's excessive posting.

We will now fine him for the past 8 years of running costs, as well as 50% of all running costs on the monthly basis.

Does anyone object? I think it's only fair, considering how his posts have clogged the database. And not to mention the potential of his posts threatening our server crashes etc.

This isn't India, you can't buy your way out this time:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muezzin
02-19-2012, 09:30 PM
I think a class action on behalf of every unfortunate zAk Attack victim is in order. All those hurt feelings deserve monetary compensation reduced by exorbioantly high legal fees.

Ibn Abi Ahmed
02-19-2012, 09:39 PM
I am in favor of this.

~Raindrop~
02-19-2012, 10:59 PM
Yup, I agree.

You should deduct $75 from his next pay check. And continue doing the same for the next couple of decades.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muezzin
02-20-2012, 06:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aisha
Yup, I agree.

You should deduct $75 from his next pay check. And continue doing the same for the next couple of decades.
He gets pay checks?

Beardo
02-20-2012, 07:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
He gets pay checks?
I feel like this thread will cause me more problems than good.

Tilmeez
02-20-2012, 07:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Beardo
I feel like this thread will cause me more problems than good.
I'm sorry but I can't remember any of your thread bringing you any good. You just killed yourself man:skeleton:! Don't you worry I'm with you for next couple of hours until AY comes online:phew. That's all what I can do for you.

As headadmin I don't trust you:hiding: otherwise I had a plan that would make you pay outstanding of all staff members including AY:raging:. What? You thought I had plan against AY? He is not that bad. I don't hate him... I just don't love him:omg:

Far7an
02-20-2012, 08:14 PM
I think this is absolutely ridiculous! He shouldn't have to pay $75!

He should pay $100 :p

Txyib
02-21-2012, 12:38 AM
salaam
NO!!! leave Zak alone he has done nothing to you and yet he provides us with such webpages at the least,why take this grant away ,look how much effort he puts in and how kind he can be at times especially to me and the fact that we are muslims we should treat others like we treat each other that is a hadeeth so act upon it!
wasalam
TaYiB

'Abd Al-Maajid
02-21-2012, 02:48 AM
I agree! Especially since yesterday. :X
To Abu Ya7ya: Ab kaisa dikhra? :p

format_quote Originally Posted by tayib786
NO!!! leave Zak alone he has done nothing to you and yet he provides us with such webpages at the least,why take this grant away ,look how much effort he puts in and how kind he can be at times especially to me and the fact that we are muslims we should treat others like we treat each other that is a hadeeth so act upon it!
Do you know anything about 'zAk attacks'? :p

جوري
02-21-2012, 02:57 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by 'Abd Al-Maajid

Do you know anything about 'zAk attacks'? :p

:haha: man up and take 'em or outwit him ...

Periwinkle18
02-21-2012, 03:40 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Far7an
He should pay $100
lolz i agree :p

Abz2000
02-21-2012, 06:02 AM
i know this isn't part of the joke but i'd like to help zAk :) ,
can't we make anonymous paypal donations?
why not post a paypal button on a corner somewhere and we can help make the forum huge by paying for search engine optimization and we can throw away all the dirty adverts too,
a paypal button is so easy to make in paypal.

Muezzin
02-21-2012, 06:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abz2000
i know this isn't part of the joke but i'd like to help zAk :) ,
can't we make anonymous paypal donations?
why not post a paypal button on a corner somewhere and we can help make the forum huge by paying for search engine optimization and we can throw away all the dirty adverts too,
a paypal button is so easy to make in paypal.
That's a good idea, but we're busy scapegoating at the moment.

جوري
02-21-2012, 06:23 PM
Abu Ya7ya is in his secret lair I imagine slightly amused by all of this.. probably transferring money from beardo's Swiss account to cover the costs as we speak as well pay for a non-alcoholic pina colada-- you know the type that comes with a wooden toothpick umbrella ...

Muezzin
02-21-2012, 06:24 PM
Also, his secret lair may or may not be located beneath an active volcano.

جوري
02-21-2012, 06:32 PM
Also, his secret lair may or may not be located beneath an active volcano.
Is that a euphemism for his temperament? ;D

Muezzin
02-21-2012, 06:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ßlµêßêll
Is that a euphemism for his temperament? ;D
It's quite literal. There may or may not be a private jet in there and everything.

جوري
02-21-2012, 06:48 PM
It's quite literal. There may or may not be a private jet in there and everything.
Then I say it is high time we all started ingratiating ourselves to him .. the £100 seems trifle in the scheme of things..

Muezzin
02-21-2012, 06:55 PM

Then I say it is high time we all started ingratiating ourselves to him .. the £100 seems trifle in the scheme of things..
Speaking of which, he could make a trifle for everyone in the forum as a goodwill gesture in order to avoid litigation.

~Zaria~
02-21-2012, 07:14 PM
.....is wondering when the elusive Abu Ya7ya will make his appearance on this thread......

:hmm:

جوري
02-21-2012, 07:28 PM
Speaking of which, he could make a trifle for everyone in the forum as a goodwill gesture in order to avoid litigation.
From Beardo's swiss bank account? I say yay.. glad I came back when I did to jump on that bandwagon..

Periwinkle18
02-22-2012, 07:47 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ~Zaria~
.....is wondering when the elusive Abu Ya7ya will make his appearance on this thread......

shhh dont take the name he mite come any moment :p

'Abd Al-Maajid
02-22-2012, 08:26 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ~Zaria~

format_quote Originally Posted by Periwinkle18
shhh dont take the name he mite come any moment :p
You dont think that abu ya7ya doesn't know about this, do you? He knows about this, he's just pretending to be unaware of this thing.

joyous fairy
02-22-2012, 06:26 PM
Are Abu ya7ya and Zak the same person?

Excuse my noobishness.

Muezzin
02-22-2012, 06:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by joyous fairy
Are Abu ya7ya and Zak the same person?

Excuse my noobishness.
Yes, they are.

Noob.

That's lighthearted banter. You're not actually a noob.

Unless you are.

joyous fairy
02-22-2012, 06:42 PM
:hmm: I think I am.

Muezzin
02-22-2012, 09:33 PM
You're not a noob unless you think you're one.

format_quote Originally Posted by 'Abd Al-Maajid

You dont think that abu ya7ya doesn't know about this, do you? He knows about this, he's just pretending to be unaware of this thing.
I imagine his reaction is this:

جوري
02-22-2012, 09:39 PM
God what a snazzy coif ... quit causing fitnah amongst those with the female disposition ..

Who Am I?
02-23-2012, 02:22 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by joyous fairy
:hmm: I think I am.
We were all n00bs once, sister. Don't take it so hard...

UmmuShaheed
02-23-2012, 04:17 AM
Abu Ya7ya is in his secret lair I imagine slightly amused by all of this.. probably transferring money from beardo's Swiss account to cover the costs as we speak as well pay for a non-alcoholic pina colada-- you know the type that comes with a wooden toothpick umbrella ...
In that case, He should pay!

Just not 100

150 sounds a bit more reasonable.

CosmicPathos
02-23-2012, 04:51 AM
You're not a noob unless you think you're one.

I imagine his reaction is this:

Are these essential tremors?
this definitely would have been CNIII palsy if he left eye ball was down and out. For now Id just stick to untreated strabismus. cant be CN7 has facial muscles seem to be working.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!