/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Help!!!!!! Impure problem!

anonymous
02-19-2012, 09:24 PM
Asalaamu Alaikum,

I need advice and help. I told someone about an impurity problem and he said I need to make Ghusl. The problem is that liquid comes out every morning but most of the time it isnt from wet dreams or from arousal. I go to sleep and wake up and gone to the bathroom and i see liquid. I keep checking every morning because it always happens every morning and I thought you just clean it off with water and make wudu. But the person said that if it keeps happening you have to make ghusl. So do I have to make ghusl or just wudu? If ghusl, I feel bad because all this time my prayers, quran reading or listening and masjid visiting would be nothing because I was impure.

JazakAllah Khair

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hamza Asadullah
02-20-2012, 02:07 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
Asalaamu Alaikum,

I need advice and help. I told someone about an impurity problem and he said I need to make Ghusl. The problem is that liquid comes out every morning but most of the time it isnt from wet dreams or from arousal. I go to sleep and wake up and gone to the bathroom and i see liquid. I keep checking every morning because it always happens every morning and I thought you just clean it off with water and make wudu. But the person said that if it keeps happening you have to make ghusl. So do I have to make ghusl or just wudu? If ghusl, I feel bad because all this time my prayers, quran reading or listening and masjid visiting would be nothing because I was impure.

JazakAllah Khair
Asalaamu Alaikum, There are two type of liquid which are not ejaculation from wet dream or arousal which requires Ghusl. They are Wadi or Madi. Wadi is defined as a thick white cloudy secretion that has no smell, and usually follows urination and can sometimes come before it. Whereas madhi is a clear thin secretion that exits in small amounts (f: when having a lustful thought or when making a lustful glance). [Maraqi al-Falah 1:150]

Both of these secretions are considered filth and necessitate wudu without ghusl. [Dur al-Mukhtar 1:111]

If a trace of any of these two filths, not amounting to the area of a dirham (approx. 5 centimetres in diameter), affects one's clothing, then it would be recommended for one to remove it.

Source: http://qa.sunnipath.com/issue_view.a...=3577&CATE=163

And Allah knows best in all matters

anonymous
02-22-2012, 02:09 AM
JazakAllah Khair
Thank you so much!!!
Btw, I just learned that you make some Fard acts in Ghusl last week and I am afraid that my past salahs doesnt count because I think I didnt those acts(Unintentionally) and I had wet dreams before. And I dont know how long.

Hamza Asadullah
02-22-2012, 04:53 AM
JazakAllah Khair
Thank you so much!!!
Btw, I just learned that you make some Fard acts in Ghusl last week and I am afraid that my past salahs doesnt count because I think I didnt those acts(Unintentionally) and I had wet dreams before. And I dont know how long.
If you didnt know then you didnt know. I am sure most of us made mistakes in worship at some point or another. Just ask Allah to pardon any short comings or mistakes you made previously in any worship you have done and just learn from it. Make more of an effort to learn the basics as it is incumbant upon us to know the basics of our deen as we put so much effort in to get a good worldly education yet we neglect the basics of our deen. So forget the past now, learn from it and concentrate on doing the best you can in the present. The more you think about it the more waswas you will experience, which is just a vicious circle.

And Allah knows best in all matters.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
anonymous
02-22-2012, 11:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hamza Asadullah
If you didnt know then you didnt know. I am sure most of us made mistakes in worship at some point or another. Just ask Allah to pardon any short comings or mistakes you made previously in any worship you have done and just learn from it. Make more of an effort to learn the basics as it is incumbant upon us to know the basics of our deen as we put so much effort in to get a good worldly education yet we neglect the basics of our deen. So forget the past now, learn from it and concentrate on doing the best you can in the present. The more you think about it the more waswas you will experience, which is just a vicious circle.

And Allah knows best in all matters.
what's waswas?

Muhammad
02-23-2012, 12:58 AM
:sl:

Asalaamu Alaikum, There are two type of liquid which are not ejaculation from wet dream or arousal which requires Ghusl. They are Wadi or Madi. Wadi is defined as a thick white cloudy secretion that has no smell, and usually follows urination and can sometimes come before it. Whereas madhi is a clear thin secretion that exits in small amounts (f: when having a lustful thought or when making a lustful glance). [Maraqi al-Falah 1:150]

Both of these secretions are considered filth and necessitate wudu without ghusl. [Dur al-Mukhtar 1:111]
There is also a discussion about when someone wakes up and does not know what the fluid is. Here is some info on that:

http://www.islamqa.com/en/ref/111846/
http://www.islamqa.com/en/ref/22705

Hamza Asadullah
02-23-2012, 03:37 AM
what's waswas?
Waswas are the insinuating whispers of shaythan. It is where shaythan tries to put doubts in a persons mind. For example he tries to confuse us about whether or not we did our ghusl or wudu properly and then we end up thinking we made a mistake and that the deed is therefore no accepted, when in reality we probably didnt make a mistake. Of course we should be very careful whilst making wudu and Ghusl to ensure we done it properly but a lot of the time shaythan may try to confuse us and make us paranoid needlesly. Some people suffer from it more than others

Here is an article for those who suffer from waswas:

How to overcome Waswas (Shaythans whispers) in worship

http://www.islamicboard.com/manners-...s-worship.html

Hamza Asadullah
02-23-2012, 03:42 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muhammad

There is also a discussion about when someone wakes up and does not know what the fluid is. Here is some info on that:

http://www.islamqa.com/en/ref/111846/
http://www.islamqa.com/en/ref/22705

Regarding doubts about wet dreams then the following link contains a table which is very helpful:

http://www.askimam.org/fatwa/fatwa.p...967a52a2884948

anonymous
02-23-2012, 11:30 PM
Okay few questions about waswas
So if Shaytaan whisper to you "Does Allah exist", do you have to repeat shahadah even though you ignore it?
Oh and do you have repeat it even if you think of thoughts that are against that question?
Oh and I do in my wudu like this: do five or four times in my mouth but this is my first time wudu? So is it permissible?
Oh and in rukoo and prostrate, I sometimes do more than 3? So is it permissible?

Hamza Asadullah
03-06-2012, 04:31 AM
Okay few questions about waswas
So if Shaytaan whisper to you "Does Allah exist", do you have to repeat shahadah even though you ignore it?
Oh and do you have repeat it even if you think of thoughts that are against that question?
Oh and I do in my wudu like this: do five or four times in my mouth but this is my first time wudu? So is it permissible?
Oh and in rukoo and prostrate, I sometimes do more than 3? So is it permissible?

No you dont have to repeat the shahada as this is clearly what waswas is. Why do you do 4 or 5 in your mouth when you are supposed to do 3? Why do you prostrate 3 or more times when it is only 2? Clearly you are doing wrong by doing more than you should do. You must stop this at once. Read through the following thread:

How to overcome Waswas (Shaythans whispers) in worship

http://www.islamicboard.com/manners-...s-worship.html

Raudha
03-06-2012, 11:21 AM

Why do you prostrate 3 or more times when it is only 2?
I think the member was referring to the tasbeeh in ruku' and sujood and not the actual posture :peace:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!