/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Convert Sis Wants To Move To Birmingham

Muslim Woman
02-20-2012, 06:11 PM
:sl:

A convert sister need to move out from her parents home as she is having a lot of problems which are making her sometimes think of leaving Islam. She wants to move to Birmingham. If anyone has a flat or room to rent in preferably in Birmingham them please let me know quickly.

She was studying last year at university for a while so if she can move in with some students that would be ideal.

She will be able to get housing benefit.

Those of us who have jahil families knows how difficult it is living in the same house as them. They can make living very difficult sometimes almost impossible. For someone who changes to Islam it can be many times worse.

Walaykum salaam
AbuUbaida
group owner
www.muslimconverts.com

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Salahudeen
02-23-2012, 03:03 AM
edit.............

Muslim Woman
02-23-2012, 10:58 AM
Salaam

if anyone has positive news , either post here or send mail to brother AbuUbaida
group owner
www.muslimconverts.com

JazakAllah

Snowflake
02-23-2012, 11:36 AM
Assalamu alaykum,

Tell the sister to contact Greenlane mosque. There is a brother (the name has slipped my mind) who helps revert sisters with housing problems. Insha Allah she will get the help she needs.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
aadil77
02-23-2012, 11:37 AM
Also post this on Ummah, plenty of brummies there

Muslim Woman
02-24-2012, 12:01 PM

Jazak Allah for all the help.

just got mail from the brother . He wrote : Alhamdulillah I have managed to find some help for her so InshaAllah she will move here soon.
AbuUbaida
muslimconverts@yahoo.co.uk

Periwinkle18
02-24-2012, 02:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman

Jazak Allah for all the help.

just got mail from the brother . He wrote : Alhamdulillah I have managed to find some help for her so InshaAllah she will move here soon.
AbuUbaida
muslimconverts@yahoo.co.uk
mashaAllah thts gr8 :)

i wanna move to birmingham lol :p

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!