/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Re: Israel, Iran and the West

GodIsAll
02-21-2012, 04:22 PM
Any predictions on what's going to happen as our government leaders shake sabres at one another?

I'd by very curious to hearing opinions outside of the propaganda and the media.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
User29123
02-23-2012, 06:17 PM
Well an attack is likely but maybe around June time. I don't know what they want with Iran but possibly either oil or just to turn the country into a sh** hole..

GuestFellow
02-23-2012, 06:40 PM
I really don't know...sorry. o_o

Who Am I?
02-23-2012, 06:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by PoweredByGoogle
Well an attack is likely but maybe around June time. I don't know what they want with Iran but possibly either oil or just to turn the country into a sh** hole..
Does Iran even have oil reserves?

EDIT: Apparently it does.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Jedi_Mindset
02-23-2012, 07:39 PM
Iran has plenty of oil, but mostly iran only exports the oil to Asian countries and European countries(Altough this won't last long, since Iran has stopped already to export the oil to some european countries since EU has already put sanctions on Iran also, to ban the oil export. anyway, the world elites are just sucking the oil out of the earth, wherever they can find.
Btw:
http://www.iranoilshow.com/

A
nd when israel/USA will attack Iran? Allah knows best, we can't look in the future only Allah knows what will happen ;)

جوري
02-23-2012, 07:42 PM
What will happen is an end to Israel pretty soon insha'Allah..
It always mobilizes the U.S or other western nations to fight its battles it instigates something every other day, just like today when their deranged lunatics entered into Al Aqsa which they're excavating under anyway and building their colonies in spite of U.N laws that declare changing the identity of Jerusalem a crime. They're keen on criminalizing everyone like they're exempt from the 600+ laws against their aggression but a hypocritical west just looks away..
Now, the entire Muslim world is fuming if a world war 3 is what the west is after then believe me it is brewing and about to erupt, and any new concocted by your govt. ''act of terrorism' is meaningless now not simply because the people are on to it but because they entirely don't care, the fear barrier has been broken, everyone knows well how the FBI knocks on random Muslim doors and ruins their lives.

Yesterday ordinary citizens from Afghanistan declared Jihad on America sans the Taliban so imagine that, a regular Afghan soldier who is instated by the American 'Democratic system' killed two Americans and the rest of the Afghans are saying let's make America have the fate of Russia and the British before them so I'd be fearful really especially in the face of a global economic collapse which by the way is also fathered by Zionists per their protocols. Iran is helping the Taliban because they are desperate for any allies and Egypt is allowing them to pass through its Suez to irk Israel since Israel is irking the crap out of us all it is only been a pleasure.. and make no mistake whatever 'contract' was fashioned in camp David or maintained by the now defunct pharaoh of Egypt doesn't, didn't and will not be representative of the Egyptian public opinion and as you can see them of late pretty vocal. They're ready to pounce when the situation improves and even if it doesn't .. our hatred for the colonial settler state is deeply rooted as their own hatred and malice knows no bounds.
The so-called 'Nuclear plants' of Iran are build in Isfahan where the largest Jewish population outside of Israel exists so if Israel or the U.S is thinking of bombing them well .. it would in fact be in concert with signs of the end since the Jews of Isfahan are meant to make an exodus to 'Israel' and this could in fact be the reason why who knows..
for now we'll sit and watch..

best,

Who Am I?
02-24-2012, 04:22 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ßlµêßêll
What will happen is an end to Israel pretty soon insha'Allah..
It always mobilizes the U.S or other western nations to fight its battles it instigates something every other day, just like today when their deranged lunatics entered into Al Aqsa which they're excavating under anyway and building their colonies in spite of U.N laws that declare changing the identity of Jerusalem a crime. They're keen on criminalizing everyone like they're exempt from the 600+ laws against their aggression but a hypocritical west just looks away..
Now, the entire Muslim world is fuming if a world war 3 is what the west is after then believe me it is brewing and about to erupt, and any new concocted by your govt. ''act of terrorism' is meaningless now not simply because the people are on to it but because they entirely don't care, the fear barrier has been broken, everyone knows well how the FBI knocks on random Muslim doors and ruins their lives.

Yesterday ordinary citizens from Afghanistan declared Jihad on America sans the Taliban so imagine that, a regular Afghan soldier who is instated by the American 'Democratic system' killed two Americans and the rest of the Afghans are saying let's make America have the fate of Russia and the British before them so I'd be fearful really especially in the face of a global economic collapse which by the way is also fathered by Zionists per their protocols. Iran is helping the Taliban because they are desperate for any allies and Egypt is allowing them to pass through its Suez to irk Israel since Israel is irking the crap out of us all it is only been a pleasure.. and make no mistake whatever 'contract' was fashioned in camp David or maintained by the now defunct pharaoh of Egypt doesn't, didn't and will not be representative of the Egyptian public opinion and as you can see them of late pretty vocal. They're ready to pounce when the situation improves and even if it doesn't .. our hatred for the colonial settler state is deeply rooted as their own hatred and malice knows no bounds.
The so-called 'Nuclear plants' of Iran are build in Isfahan where the largest Jewish population outside of Israel exists so if Israel or the U.S is thinking of bombing them well .. it would in fact be in concert with signs of the end since the Jews of Isfahan are meant to make an exodus to 'Israel' and this could in fact be the reason why who knows..
for now we'll sit and watch..

best,
*Darth Vader voice*

Impressive.... most impressive...

*metallic breathing*

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!