/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Koran Burning at Bagram Air Base Draws the Ire of Thousands

جوري
02-21-2012, 04:25 PM

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/globa...ousands/48953/

Koran Burning at Bagram Air Base Draws the Ire of Thousands

Alexander Abad-Santos 449 Views 8:22 AM ET
Thousands of Aghans protested at Bagram Air Base, the main U.S. military base in Afghanistan, on Tuesday, as local laborers found out that NATO personnel had been burning Korans at the base. With news of the protest still coming in, MSNBC is reporting that the base saw 2,000-3,000 protesters today. "Afghan demonstrators used slingshots and fired guns in the air while U.S. helicopters responded with flares," reads the MSNBC report. "The demonstrators — shouting "Die, die, foreigners!" — started gathering in the morning after learning of the incident." According to MSNBC and The New York Times, local Bagram employees reportedly found the charred remains of Korans in the trash.
NATO Commander Gen. John R. Allen has already issued an apology for burning. "ISAF personnel at Bagram Air Base improperly disposed of a large number of Islamic religious materials which included Korans,” Allen said, referring to NATO’s International Security Assistance Force, in The New York Times report, which politely went with Allen's "disposal" euphemism in its headline. "When we learned of these actions, we immediately intervened and stopped them. The materials recovered will be properly handled by appropriate religious authorities."
We'll keep this post updated as more news comes in.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Who Am I?
02-21-2012, 06:05 PM
:sl:

They just don't learn, do they?

جوري
02-21-2012, 06:18 PM
I am glad of it, as some folks are under the impression that Afghans outside of the Taliban are welcoming the Americans with open arms. Well this not only proves otherwise, according to first hand interviews with the people, these foreign invaders are despised and enable youths who'd have otherwise not remotely thought of joining the Taliban to do just that. They urinate on the dead, they evangelize they burn Qurans they rape girls they murder civilians they cause corruptions left and right and then want to negotiate with the 'Bad Guy' i.e the Taliban.

They've absolutely no credence and no power save by drones which they allege to finger out 'terrorists' when in fact it targets children of the female disposition. They know it is a losing battle on land and insha'Allah:

Sahih International
Indeed, those who disbelieve spend their wealth to avert [people] from the way of Allah . So they will spend it; then it will be for them a [source of] regret; then they will be overcome. And those who have disbelieved - unto Hell they will be gathered.

yup just saying!

User29123
02-21-2012, 06:18 PM
When will USA learn?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
02-21-2012, 06:19 PM
When they're deflated which will happen soon insha'Allah..

GodIsAll
02-21-2012, 06:27 PM
Even as an American citizen, I cannot understand this mentality. What's the point in burning Korans? Even if one is not Muslim, anyone should be respectful enough not to blatantly destroy religious texts of others.

If this report is valid, I just cannot perceive what they were trying to accomplish...

GodIsAll
02-21-2012, 06:30 PM
If they had a bunch of Islamic religious texts at the base, a nobler act would have been for them to hand out copies to needy Muslims in Afghanistan.

جوري
02-21-2012, 06:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by GodIsAll
Even as an American citizen, I cannot understand this mentality. What's the point in burning Korans? Even if one is not Muslim, anyone should be respectful enough not to blatantly destroy religious texts of others.

If this report is valid, I just cannot perceive what they were trying to accomplish...
Oh it is valid, you're welcome to google it, although I wonder how much of mainstream media will cover it.
We're accustomed to vile acts going unmentioned or with a tongue in cheek apology.
It wouldn't matter who burns the Quran you know it is actually the proper way to destroy religious texts. It will never die from our hearts, as God's word is living not simply written but we do recognize an act of war when we see it, and we've collectively reached our boiling point!

best,

Muezzin
02-21-2012, 06:36 PM
The people involved should be made to purchase the most expensive E-Readers on the market, download the Quran ebook, and then be ordered to burn the E-Readers.

Book burning is so 20th century.

GodIsAll
02-21-2012, 06:47 PM
I agree that the person(s) responsible should be forced to personally pay for new copies and distribute them to those in need in Afghanistan.

This is totally irresponsible and shows a lack of empathy and respect.

BlueBell: I understand (to some extent) your outrage. I am asking for thoughts of peace and forgiveness to you. I hope this act was one of ignorance and inconsiderateness, that is easier to cure than blatant hate.

God's love to all his Creations...

جوري
02-21-2012, 07:26 PM
I am asking for thoughts of peace and forgiveness to you.
I don't feel like either-- It is an act of war, they're physically there for war, destruction, rape and pillage not to handout peanut brittle-- I hope that they don't receive peace nor forgiveness but are met in kind. This isn't about God's love to his creation, this is about man's hate toward his fellow man. They've ravaged Afghanistan and neighbors enough to receive any form of reprieve and the half baked apologies have lost all meaning overtime. Urinating on the dead yesterday, burning Quran today.. what do you think will happen tomorrow? I am sorry if it isn't the sort of response you're looking for but I don't see eye to eye with those people and the apologies have grown meaningless!
I think they should get what's coming to them and it will come by God's leave!

best,

Who Am I?
02-21-2012, 10:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Who Am I?

They just don't learn, do they?
format_quote Originally Posted by PoweredByGoogle
When will USA learn?
Thanks for copying my post, dude. ;D

That's all I wanted to say.

Karimah
02-21-2012, 11:30 PM
Not only is this highly offensive but also wasteful as another commentor pointed out. These materials could have been given to needy afghanis.

serena77
02-22-2012, 12:00 AM
salaams
just for the record someone above wondered how much main stream news will cover it..... i'm seeing it all over the place as the nightly news is currently on... it is a shame and a travesty that this happened no matter what excuses can be given... I pray to Allah (swt) that there won't be other such actions .... i NEVER agreed w/ book burning even when i was in school... it is a horrible waste and this even more so as we are in someone elses country AND of course the materials that were destroyed.
Serena

Abdul-Raouf
02-22-2012, 02:02 AM
http://www.islamicboard.com/general/134311307-sam-richards-can-you-see-world-through-eyes-muslims.html#post1498008

Moneeb
02-22-2012, 02:10 AM
I saw this on Yahoo

alpharius
02-24-2012, 11:49 AM
This behaviour explains perfectly why we bomb muslim countries. If people are going to go so crazy over a simple book and kill others because of it, this society has no place in modern civilization. The Taliban are a throwback to a more primitive and savage time of human society and it is therefore the responsibility of Western societies to wipe out these brutes. Kudos to Obama for initiating the surge in Afghanistan after the war in Iraq was done, may the drones have happy hunting.

MustafaMc
02-24-2012, 01:18 PM
This illustrates the point that contrary to what Bush and Obama say, this is a war on Islam, not a war on 'terror'. Islam is THE enemy because with the fall of communism it is the only legitimate alternative to the existing capitalistic economic and so-called democratic political system that rules the earth today. Terrorism is something that can inflame a people to act unjustly, but whether the reality of that terrorism is as has been told to us or a series of 'false-flag' operations to manipulate the masses remains to be seen.
Why would Obama apologize for something that is not 'valid'? The US has destroyed the social structure of both Afghanistan and Iraq with an untold millions of people killed, wounded, forced out of their homes to live as refugees. My question is why do Americans and others not see the state sponsored terrorism inflicted on these innocent people? Do these people hate America less or do they hate her more since being invaded and occupied?

Why do we Muslims get so worked up over cartoons and burnings of Qurans when we tolerate without so much as a whimper the injustices of these wars and the prisons of Bagram, Abu Ghaib and Gitmo?

MustafaMc
02-24-2012, 01:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by alpharius
This behaviour explains perfectly why we bomb muslim countries. If people are going to go so crazy over a simple book and kill others because of it, this society has no place in modern civilization. The Taliban are a throwback to a more primitive and savage time of human society and it is therefore the responsibility of Western societies to wipe out these brutes. Kudos to Obama for initiating the surge in Afghanistan after the war in Iraq was done, may the drones have happy hunting.
Your post confirms what I wrote prior to reading it. Yes, Muslims are devoted to Islam and we respect both the Quran and Prophet Muhammad (saaws) infinitely more than what the West can comprehend. Insha'Allah, we will soon see how 'primitive and savage' the West becomes when it reaches the point of widespread economic collapse or after the implementation of severe austerity measures to avoid it such as presently occuring in Greece. The simpler, less materialistic way of life that was implemented by Prophet Muhammad (saaws) is just and sustainable; whereas, capitalism with its widespread use of usury only serves to make the extremely few rich even richer and the poor masses even poorer.

Remote control drone and sniper killings are so an illustration of manly warfare - truly something to be proud of, yeah right!

GodIsAll
02-24-2012, 02:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MustafaMc
Why would Obama apologize for something that is not 'valid'?
NOTE: This was posted at the time of very initial reports, before Obama had made a statement.

A-Believer-25
02-24-2012, 04:00 PM
It's the Zionist and the west and people like you who are a real threat to peace! The west invades Muslim lands and kills Muslims in those lands! There was a US solider who killed civilians for no reason and basically the US let him off with no punishment at all. you guys have no business to be invading Muslim lands! The west also supports Israel who is stealing Muslim land (Palestine) and kills Palestinians. The west has no reason to be invading any Muslim lands. The west is invading these lands for their own personal interests! In the end though, these evil criminals (the west and Israel) will not win. Allah (SWT) will never allow these criminals (the west and Israel) to get away with their crimes. So don't get too happy!

May Allah (SWT) guide you, ameen! May Allah (SWT) humiliate and punish the enemies of Islam, ameen! May Allah (SWT) grant the Muslims victory soon, ameen!

Who Am I?
02-24-2012, 04:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by A-Believer-25
It's the Zionist and the west and people like you who are a real threat to peace! The west invades Muslim lands and kills Muslims in those lands! There was a US solider who killed civilians for no reason and basically the US let him off with no punishment at all. you guys have no business to be invading Muslim lands! The west also supports Israel who is stealing Muslim land (Palestine) and kills Palestinians. The west has no reason to be invading any Muslim lands. The west is invading these lands for their own personal interests! In the end though, these evil criminals (the west and Israel) will not win. Allah (SWT) will never allow these criminals (the west and Israel) to get away with their crimes. So don't get too happy!

May Allah (SWT) guide you, ameen! May Allah (SWT) humiliate and punish the enemies of Islam, ameen! May Allah (SWT) grant the Muslims victory soon, ameen!

It's like I tell all of my rah rah patriot flag-waver go-USA buddies: we shouldn't even be over there, and if we weren't, then nobody would have to die. Even my Vietnam veteran father agrees with me about that.

A-Believer-25
02-24-2012, 04:12 PM

It's like I tell all of my rah rah patriot flag-waver go-USA buddies: we shouldn't even be over there, and if we weren't, then nobody would have to die. Even my Vietnam veteran father agrees with me about that.
:wa:

Exactly! If you were to ask an American "Why is America invading Muslim lands?" The American would most likely give you a lame reason! It's a shame that so many Americans are so uneducated!

Who Am I?
02-24-2012, 04:17 PM
:wa:

Exactly! If you were to ask an American "Why is America invading Muslim lands?" The American would most likely give you a lame reason! It's a shame that so many Americans are so uneducated!
One word: oil.

In the case of Afghanistan, that was a throwaway, just to try to convince the world that it wasn't simply about oil. But every other case, it's been about oil. Iraq = oil. Libya = oil.

There is no Al-Quaeda. It is a myth perpetrated by a Western media who is in bed with a government that wants to stir the public into a frenzy so they will tolerate their sons dying at the whims of a corrupt regime.

There is no Osama bin Laden. If there ever was, he died long before the supposed "raid" that "assassinated" him.

9/11 is a conspiracy. It's all part of the elaborate lie, again to generate public sympathy to justify raids on oil-rich Muslim countries.

This thing has levels, and its levels have levels.

Wake up, America.

GodIsAll
02-24-2012, 04:18 PM
I wouldn't say "uneducated". Keep in mind that we are exposed to our press and to our government officials.
Propaganda?
Most assuredly.
That's why I, for one, am here: To identify perspectives of Muslims from around the world and to identify truths outside of our media.

I do so appreciate the insights many of you have shared.

Who Am I?
02-24-2012, 04:20 PM
I wouldn't say "uneducated". Keep in mind that we are exposed to our press and to our government officials.
Propaganda?
Most assuredly.
That's why I, for one, am here: To identify perspectives of Muslims from around the world and to identify truths outside of our media.

This is another layer of the conspiracy. The brainwashing starts in the public school systems where they don't teach children to think for themselves. Free thinking is discouraged. The government does not want thinkers. The government wants good little robots who will do what they are told to do.

جوري
02-24-2012, 04:38 PM
This behaviour explains perfectly why we bomb muslim countries.
Who is 'we' you've an amusing sense of self-importance or is this another desperate cry for attention from the town troll? I don't think even your fellow country men would come poke you with a stick in hazmat gear!

If people are going to go so crazy over a simple book and kill others because of it,
They deserve to be killed whether or not there's book burning. The afghans have not tread American or British soil in an act of war, or are you living in a bubble? In fact they've kicked everyone's ass before open a history book sometime.. if not let me aid you as you can sure use all the help you can get you ignoramous:
http://www.foreignaffairs.com/articl...ard-of-empires

this society has no place in modern civilization.
lol.. The whole world is indeed waiting for your definition of 'civility' to adhere to.

The Taliban are a throwback to a more primitive and savage time of human society and it is therefore the responsibility of Western societies to wipe out these brutes.
I'd love to see you enlist, as you wouldn't last two mins on foot.. unmanned drones are indeed an act of 'civility' when bombing women and children and yet still the foreign forces are getting their assphalt kicked it is most refreshing to see..;D
Your drones aren't being displayed as a parody on Iranian TV, just keep burying that microcephalic head of yours in the sand!

Kudos to Obama for initiating the surge in Afghanistan after the war in Iraq was done, may the drones have happy hunting.
at your family and your next of kin insha'Allah..Although perhaps your head hanging at the end of a scimitar would be more satisfying!

best,

A-Believer-25
02-24-2012, 05:22 PM
Propaganda?
Most assuredly.

The media is indeed guilty for spreading lies.

your welcome! :)

One word: oil.

In the case of Afghanistan, that was a throwaway, just to try to convince the world that it wasn't simply about oil. But every other case, it's been about oil. Iraq = oil. Libya = oil.

There is no Al-Quaeda. It is a myth perpetrated by a Western media who is in bed with a government that wants to stir the public into a frenzy so they will tolerate their sons dying at the whims of a corrupt regime.

There is no Osama bin Laden. If there ever was, he died long before the supposed "raid" that "assassinated" him.

9/11 is a conspiracy. It's all part of the elaborate lie, again to generate public sympathy to justify raids on oil-rich Muslim countries.

This thing has levels, and its levels have levels.

Wake up, America.
Yup, the oil is pretty much the reason why the west is invading Muslim lands! America does indeed need to wake up!

Abz2000
02-24-2012, 05:34 PM
knew you were a terrorist all along, how about i tell you that your debauchery and sodomy is why people bomb you and have the tsa grope you,
well, i could but it's really not the case, no one gives much of a dam* what u degenerates do. they usually respond to your crimes against humanity with their own lives, not cowardly drones.

If people are going to go so crazy over a simple book and kill others because of it
lol, do you know how many people get arrested for flag and poppy burning?
and the hype the lamestream media creates?

Emdadur Choudhury, 26, a member of Muslims Against Crusades (MAC), was convicted of public disorder after burning two poppies during the two-minute silence on November 11 last year.
Judge Howard Riddle imposed the low fine despite saying Choudhury was guilty of a "calculated and deliberate insult to the dead and those who mourn them".

this is what the sun wrote in their article:
And whatthehell wrote: "The charge should have been treason", while Panzer-faust13 said: "Should have been jailed!"

do you know what that is?

Under the law of the United Kingdom, high treason is the crime of disloyalty to the Crown.
Before 1998

The form of execution once suffered by traitors was often (though not invariably) torturous. The condemned could not walk or be carried to the place of execution; the sentence required that they were to be drawn: they might be dragged along the ground, but were normally tied onto a hurdle which was drawn to the place of execution by a horse. A man would then be hanged by a noose around the neck, but not so as to die: there would be no "drop" to break the neck. Whilst still alive, he would be cut down and allowed to drop to the ground, stripped of his clothes, his genitals cut off, his viscera pulled out and burnt before his own eyes, and other organs would be torn out of his body. The body would be decapitated, and cut into four quarters. The body parts would be at the disposal of the Sovereign, and generally they would be gibbeted or publicly displayed. This torturous sentence was amended in 1814 so that the offender would hang to death; the disembowelling, beheading and quartering to be carried out posthumously.
Women were excluded from this type of punishment
and instead were drawn and then burned at the stake, until this was replaced with hanging by the Treason Act 1790 and the Treason by Women Act (Ireland) 1796.
The penalty for high treason by counterfeiting or clipping coins was the same as the penalty for petty treason (which for men was drawing and hanging without the torture and quartering, and for women was burning or hanging.)[44]
Individuals of noble birth were not subjected to either form of torture, but merely beheaded. Even commoners' sentences were sometimes commuted to beheading—a sentence not formally removed from the British law until 1973

In addition to the Acts of 1351, 1703, and 1848, two additional Acts passed by the old Parliament of Ireland apply to Northern Ireland alone. The following is also treason:

Treason Act (Ireland) 1537:
attempting bodily harm to the king, queen, or their heirs apparent
attempting to deprive them of their title
publishing that the sovereign is a heretic, tyrant, infidel or usurper of the Crown
rebelliously withholding from the sovereign his fortresses, ships, artillery etc.

lol, they'd practice tyranny on people and torture them to death for calling them tyrants!
and please don't say that is from the past, it was repealled in 1998 and since then we have seen the horrific torture and barbarity in Iraq and afghanistan, by criminal mercenaries who consistently upheld the statement that they were carried out under orders from above.

Muezzin
02-24-2012, 07:11 PM
Your post explains perfectly why I'm about to ban you.

If people are going to go so crazy over a simple book and kill others because of it, this society has no place in modern civilization.
If you are going to troll in one hundred percent of your posts, you have no place in this forum.

The Taliban are a throwback to a more primitive and savage time of human society and it is therefore the responsibility of Western societies to wipe out these brutes. Kudos to Obama for initiating the surge in Afghanistan after the war in Iraq was done, may the drones have happy hunting.
Do shut up.

Read less rhetoric and more history, get some sun, and never return.

جوري
02-24-2012, 07:13 PM
Here here for Muezzin.. today you make me proud and happy to return to the forum!!

Jazaka Allah khyran on this fine friday..

Abz2000
02-24-2012, 07:15 PM
Alhamdulillah, sorry i'm out of reps bro

A-Believer-25
02-24-2012, 07:22 PM

Thank you, brother, Muezzin ! That user was getting on my nerves!

May Allah (SWT) bless you, ameen! :)

CosmicPathos
02-24-2012, 08:16 PM
Slay every single of these soldiers who burnt the Quran. Burn his.her bible in front of their eyes while he/she is being slayed. Put terror into the hearts of families of these soldiers, and their nation, so that no one from among them enlists in military ever.

Who Am I?
02-24-2012, 08:50 PM
See kids? This is why you don't feed the trolls...

Abz2000
02-24-2012, 08:57 PM
we dont treat the bible in the same way, it's what sets us apart from others
the bible still contains parts of the guidance of Allah - even if corrupted by fake scholars.

Wala tasubboo allatheena yadAAoona min dooni Allahi fayasubboo Allaha AAadwan bighayri AAilmin kathalika zayyanna likulli ommatin AAamalahum thumma ila rabbihim marjiAAuhum fayunabbiohum bima kanoo yaAAmaloona

6:108 Revile not ye those whom they call upon besides Allah, lest they out of spite revile Allah in their ignorance.
Thus have We made alluring to each people its own doings.
In the end will they return to their Lord, and We shall then tell them the truth of all that they did.
Quran 6:108

5:44 It was We who revealed the law (to Moses): therein was guidance and light. By its standard have been judged the Jews, by the prophets who bowed (as in Islam) to Allah's will, by the rabbis and the doctors of law: for to them was entrusted the protection of Allah's book, and they were witnesses thereto: therefore fear not men, but fear me, and sell not my signs for a miserable price. If any do fail to judge by (the light of) what Allah hath revealed, they are (no better than) Unbelievers.
Quran 5:44

5:43 But why do they come to thee for decision, when they have the tawrah before them?
- therein is the (plain) command of Allah.
yet even after that, they would turn away. For they are not (really) People of Faith.
5:43

this is revealed despite us being told that it has been corrupted.

Who Am I?
02-24-2012, 09:01 PM

I still have my Bible, I still read my Bible, and I still respect my Bible. I have nothing against Christianity or Christians. I was raised as a Christian. My family is Christian. My friends are mostly Christians. Christianity has been a big influence on my life and is part of the reason that I am who I am today. I can't ever forget that, nor will I.

Crystal
02-24-2012, 09:24 PM
Everything in the media is focusing on the reaction as a bit too much - no one is focusing on the actual act committed by the soldiers...oh i mean unintentional act! And apparently they people who did it will be punished - yeah right they will probably get a telling off and that is it. They call people in Afghan backward - well maybe the people don't have blackberrys and macs but at least they have decent manners - they don't go around urinating on bodies, they don't burn the bible. And are any of the Muslim majority countries governments speaking out against this?

CosmicPathos
02-24-2012, 09:27 PM

I still have my Bible, I still read my Bible, and I still respect my Bible. I have nothing against Christianity or Christians. I was raised as a Christian. My family is Christian. My friends are mostly Christians. Christianity has been a big influence on my life and is part of the reason that I am who I am today. I can't ever forget that, nor will I.
When you decided to join the party of believers, you should have made a firm resolve to abandon all of your previous influences and that of the people you left. You are what you are today because Allah saw some good in you and guided you. Not because you were a practicing mushrik Christian.

Allah swt asks us to restore justice. It is incumbent upon us to do qital, without feeling any mercy, of a person who insults Prophet pbuh. So is incumbent upon us to do qital of someone who insults Quran, burns Quran, rapes our women. That is what separates us. We are kind, but if wronged, we dont sit around and talk about resolutions that never get passed or implemented.

A Pakistani Governor of Punjab, the largest province, kaafir Salman Taseer was gunned down with more than 30 bullets by his own security guard for calling Blasphemy Laws "draconian." An example for us to follow.

Turks should have done this with Ataturk Pasha when he absolved Ottoman Empire.

Abz2000
02-24-2012, 10:48 PM
i agree with you that blasphemy against the prophet pbuh is to be dealt with as it has been throughout and that his honour is to be upheld,
i am making a vid for you, hope you will take the time to watch it,

but i'll also tell you that i sometimes read the bible myself and confirm that it still contains teachings of the prophets (pbut) and future prophecies,
and that much of it is confirmed in the Quran.
did you know that scholars of many of the books you read cite the previous scriptures as their source, including ibn kathir?
but lets not derail the thread on the topic of how authentic it remains, there are many threads detailing that.

Abz2000
02-25-2012, 01:02 AM
here's your vid, very useful to absorb, draws from imam malik, ibn taymiyyah, shafi'i nawawi etc
first part is on tolerance towards others, then tolerance towards the ummah, then after 8:50 onward the rulings on blasphemy

جوري
02-25-2012, 01:33 AM
^^ excellent lecture everyone should have a listen.. Allah yer7amo.. is it any wonder they had him excuted .. how many men are left speaking a word of truth against tyrants without being murdered for it?

Abz2000
02-25-2012, 01:58 AM
:)
may he be in a better place than us wretches,
may Allah unite him with the prophets, the righteous, the testifiers of truth and the martyr witnesses.
he did his job nicely and has the right to retire with full awards,
lets be happy for him and not let the enemies gloat at our loss,
because it's their loss not his.
it's they who are going to suffer like pigs when the time comes for the witnesses to testify.

MustafaMc
02-25-2012, 03:08 AM
NOTE: This was posted at the time of very initial reports, before Obama had made a statement.
I listen to public radio and heard it mentioned there. Has he not made a public apology to the Afghan people?

- Qatada -
02-25-2012, 01:17 PM
:salamext: Have you noticed we have not acted in any way to the Qur'an burnings? Muslims need to show we are against it and the people who did it should be punished. If we do nothing now, it will become common and everyone will do it without consequence. (http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/p...ilty-soldiers/)

جوري
02-25-2012, 02:37 PM
Two Americans were confirmed killed today in Afghanistan insha'Allah it's more effective than petitions and more to come until they meet with the fate of Russians before them-- question remaining is how does Islam view urinating on their bodies?

Rhubarb Tart
02-25-2012, 07:51 PM
Attachment 4665

with biscuit anyone?

CosmicPathos
02-25-2012, 07:56 PM
may those biscuits be poisoned.

Tilmeez
02-25-2012, 08:19 PM
Subhanallah!

I wonder how you both can be so angry with your brother or sister. Anyways, just sent you both out for two days with a hope that you will consider what you have written so far and will be a good muslim brother/sister when you are back, Inshallah.

I pray Allah SWT give you and us good manners, hidya and sabr, Inshallah.

yasserabdel
05-04-2012, 12:25 PM
So true my brother

yasserabdel
05-04-2012, 12:26 PM
If they had a bunch of Islamic religious texts at the base, a nobler act would have been for them to hand out copies to needy Muslims in Afghanistan.
So true

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!