/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I committed a type of Zina

anonymous
02-21-2012, 08:24 PM
A few days ago I went to see a lady (this wasn't spontaneous). I'll keep this as least explicit as possible but I am describing it because I want to know what the consequences are with Allah. There was nakedness, touching and in the end she used her hands on my privates.

As soon as I got home I repented vowing not to repeat it again with Allah's help. But at the same time, when I think about the incident I get aroused. My mind just gets aroused very quickly because it's the first time I went this far. Does this mean I will be forgiven?

It's said Allah does not look at those who commit Zina, is the thing that I did enough to make Allah not look at me? I did not commit full intercourse.

I am almost 30, single and virgin. Before anyone asks yes I know I need to get married I have just not found the right person and I've been rejected a few times.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Amat Allah
02-22-2012, 05:37 AM

no matter what sin you have done; just run to your Lord and repent and enevr do it again Akhi...

May Allah forgive ya, Be pleased with ya and help you to worship Him right Ameeeeeeeeen

try as soon as possible to find ya a wife before its too late (falling in something major then regret) May Allah grant ya the prefect match as soon as possible and keep ya firm on His way Ameeeen

never let satan fool ya, Alah forgives all sins ; just run to Him The Most Merciful and be sincere, May Allah Be with ya Ameeeeeeeen

take care of your precious self and I am sure that one of the brothers will help ya here soon in shaa Allah.

Humbly, your sister:

Amat Allah.

Predator
02-22-2012, 06:21 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
A few days ago I went to see a lady (this wasn't spontaneous). I'll keep this as least explicit as possible but I am describing it because I want to know what the consequences are with Allah. There was nakedness, touching and in the end she used her hands on my privates.

Why did you go and see her without her Mahram ( Male guardian) ?

The Prophet (PBUH) said, "Whenever a man is alone with a woman the Devil makes a third."Hadith - Sahih Bukhari, Book 25, Number 5403

anonymous
02-22-2012, 08:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Amat Allah

no matter what sin you have done; just run to your Lord and repent and enevr do it again Akhi...

May Allah forgive ya, Be pleased with ya and help you to worship Him right Ameeeeeeeeen

try as soon as possible to find ya a wife before its too late (falling in something major then regret) May Allah grant ya the prefect match as soon as possible and keep ya firm on His way Ameeeen

never let satan fool ya, Alah forgives all sins ; just run to Him The Most Merciful and be sincere, May Allah Be with ya Ameeeeeeeen

take care of your precious self and I am sure that one of the brothers will help ya here soon in shaa Allah.

Humbly, your sister:

Amat Allah.
Jazakallahukhairun for your words sister.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
anonymous
02-22-2012, 08:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Predator
Why did you go and see her without her Mahram ( Male guardian) ?

The Prophet (PBUH) said, "Whenever a man is alone with a woman the Devil makes a third."Hadith - Sahih Bukhari, Book 25, Number 5403
I am sorry to say but what happened wasn't spontaneous, prior to going to see her I knew what the outcome would be. It is the first time I ever did something like this. I pray for forgiveness and vow never to repeat it again but everytime I think about it, I get aroused - this is the problem. What is the punishment (in the hereafter) for what I did?

Hamza Asadullah
02-23-2012, 04:18 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
I am sorry to say but what happened wasn't spontaneous, prior to going to see her I knew what the outcome would be. It is the first time I ever did something like this. I pray for forgiveness and vow never to repeat it again but everytime I think about it, I get aroused - this is the problem. What is the punishment (in the hereafter) for what I did?
:sl:

In Islam we are warned not to even go "near" zina let alone committ such a vile act.

“And come not near to unlawful sex. Verily, it is a Faahishah (i.e. anything that transgresses its limits: a great sin, and an evil way that leads one to hell unless Allaah Forgives him)” [al-Isra’ 17:32]

Zina is one of the biggest major sins and those who indulge in such an act if they were to die at the time of committing zina then they may die without imaan (faith).

The Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) said: “No adulterer is a believer at the time when he is committing adultery” Narrated by al-Bukhaari (2475) and Muslim

And he (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “If a man commits zina, faith comes out of him and hovers over him like a cloud, then when he stops, faith returns to him.” Narrated by Abu Dawood (4960) and al-Tirmidhi (2625);

Imagine dying in such a state where our imaan is hovering over our heads. How will we answer the questions in the grave? How will we face Allah? There would be inevitable toture in the grave and on the day of judgement and Jahannam.

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) has told us of the punishment that those who commit zina will receive in their graves before the Hour begins, and that they will be punished with fire. Narrated by al-Bukhaari (1320).

It is said that one of the punishments in Hell for those who commit zina is that the privates will be stretched as far as the eye can see and the vile creatures of Hell like scorpions and snakes will be biting on it causing such unimaginable excruciating pain.

Therefore we must fear Allah and know that he is watching us. We must keep away from that which angers Allah, for a moment of pleasure may be a very long time of terrible unimaginable torture. We must ask ourselves can we handle even a second of a hot flame on our finger? Then imagine millions of times worse than that for a very long time. We would scream in agony but no one will hear our screams. Therefore if we ever get tempted to do such a thing then we must realise what our fate maybe.

But Allah is most merciful and most forgiving. His mercy extends beyond his anger and harshness. Therefore "IF" we sincerely repent with utter remorse and regret at our actions and make a firm resolve not to ever approach such a vile filthy sin again then we will find that Allah is most merciful.

Therefore let us go towards Allah and make the best use of the little time we have left. Shaythan is wanting us to waste our precious little time in following our desires so that we may be destroyed and in utter regret forever at wasteing our only chance we had. In the hereafter we will BEG Allah for one more chance but it will be too late because this is our ONLY chance. We CANNOT afford towaste this one chance following our desires.

You had a few rejections for marriage - Its not the end of the world. MANY of us have rejections when it comes to marriage but that is because Allah has someone better in store for us. Someone more suited to us. Therefore we must keep persevering and striving. We must keep making the effort and make sincere dua and put our trust and reliance in Allah and he will find us the right partner inshallah.

In the meanwhile fast on Mondays and Thursdays and have smaller meals watching what you eat so that you may contain your desires. Keep your gaze low and avoid watching programmes, dramas etc which have attractive women in it etc. Keep away from the high street and malls unless you really have to go. Instead immerse yourself in prayer and in the remembrance of Allah. Recite the Qur'an with its meanings and ponder and contemplate over its words. Make much dua for Allah to help you to get closer to him and for you to find the right partner as soon as possible.

Make the best use of your time before you have no time left. Do not approach such a sin again lest you die in such a state.

May Allah give you the best of this world and the next and give you the best partner. Ameen

Abz2000
02-24-2012, 12:06 AM

Yusuf Ali
O ye Children of Israel! We delivered you from your enemy, and We made a Covenant with you on the right side of Mount (Sinai), and We sent down to you Manna and quails:

Yusuf Ali
(Saying): "Eat of the good things We have provided for your sustenance, but commit no excess therein, lest My Wrath should justly descend on you: and those on whom descends My Wrath do perish indeed!

Yusuf Ali
"But, without doubt, I am (also) He that forgives again and again,
to those who repent, believe, and do right,
who - in fine, are ready to receive true guidance."

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!