/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Ihsan, Ihsan.

Tawangar
02-23-2012, 07:11 AM
:sl:

Two examples of Ihsan:
One day, 'Umar bin 'Abdul-'Aziz said to his slave girl: "Fan me so I can sleep." She fanned him, and he slept. She was overcome by sleep until she dozed off. When he awoke he realized that she is sleeping, then he took the fan and fanned her so she would feel cool. When she awoke, she saw that he had the fan. He said,
"You are only a human like me, and the heat affects you as it affects me, so I wanted to make you feel the soothing breeze as you did for me."
3. One of the pious predecessors became severely angry with his slave and decided to punish him. The slave said, "Allah has praised those who repress their anger." The man said: "I have repressed my anger." The slave said: "Allah has praised those who pardon others." The man said, "I have pardoned you." The servant said, “Allah loves those who do Ihsan." Thereupon the man said, "You can go now, you are free for the sake of Allah."

:wa:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Periwinkle18
02-23-2012, 10:51 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tawangar
"You are only a human like me, and the heat affects you as it affects me, so I wanted to make you feel the soothing breeze as you did for me."
subhanAllah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!