/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salah Workshop for children

~Raindrop~
02-23-2012, 03:16 PM
:sl:

I want to hold a Salah Workshop for children in the local Masjid next week, inshaAllah. Going to try it with the girls we teach (ages 5-11) and if it goes well we can hold it again inshaAllah.
I thought it would be a good idea to have a presentation so I'm working on that. So far, I've thought of including positions of Salah with explanations, we'll have a demonstration too inshaAllah. That's about as far as I've got.
(I'll be using the keynote app to make it, if that's any help)

Any ideas on what else I could include? We thought of holding the workshop over a few days so plenty of time to absorb everything.

Also, I've bought the iPad VGA cable thing, will I need anything else to connect it to a projector?

All replies greatly appreciated.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Marina-Aisha
02-23-2012, 09:31 PM
Salam
Im not expert so maybe u can wait for some other guy to give u some advice .Maybe u could download some stories for Quran for children and read the short stories. Teach them hw to perform wudu? Hope I've helped alittle.

Periwinkle18
02-24-2012, 03:56 AM
umm sis before teaching them salah tell them abt wudu and then wht i do is tht i put everything on the presentation and then i act it out or make a girl cum up and do it with you it'll b gr8 inshaAllah :)

Periwinkle18
02-24-2012, 03:57 AM

this is a really good book for kids :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!