/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Let's hear it for our sisters

جوري
02-23-2012, 11:26 PM

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abz2000
02-23-2012, 11:52 PM
Allahu Akbar! may Allah make them steadfast and please their eyes with victory, and may we appreciate their efforts for the Ummah rather than scorn them.

Who Am I?
02-24-2012, 04:28 AM
Dude.... this is hardcore.

Even better than that video of Latin gangster girls that I saw that one time...

CosmicPathos
02-24-2012, 04:34 AM
Without trampling on our collective desires to slay the kufaar, I just cant bring myself to accept that blowing oneself up would be acceptable to Allah swt. How can we justify splattered body parts? This video has a head of a woman lying beside the road blockades ... I dont know what to say. To appreciate their gallantry or to remain speechless at the outcome of their God-gifted bodies. To an observer, is not witnessing lifeless body parts spread here and there bring with a sense of failure on the fighter's part? To lie there, lifeless, with body parts severed, while the very enemy picks up your body parts with its filthy hands and puts them in bags to cremate you? I dont see any success in that if your body parts end up being touched by the filthy hands of your very enemy.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Periwinkle18
02-24-2012, 05:48 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abz2000
Allahu Akbar! may Allah make them steadfast and please their eyes with victory, and may we appreciate their efforts for the Ummah rather than scorn them.
Ameen :)

Abz2000
02-24-2012, 06:38 AM
If any dirty mercenaries illegally invaded my land and came to my house to defile my women and then kill us all and their bomb blew up my arms, and the only thing I had was a grenade that I couldn't throw but would have to run into them and pull the pin with my mouth thereby ensuring my family is safe....,
I think I know wot I would do.
The ummah is one family.

I remember that movie Armageddon where bruce willis flies into the asteroid with a nuke in order to save the planet lol, they didn't call him a coward but a true american hero.

Certain things are not allowed, like suicide out of despair or for the sake of malice, but stratagem of war is a debatable topic, i'm not saying i know its allowed for certain, but i do know that sometimes people swerve their cars off cliffs purposefully with calculated measure when they see a child in front of them - knowing for certain they will die. And many cases of mothers who have run in front of trucks behind their child who had run into the road and thrown them onto the pavement knowing for sure the truck would hit them immediately after.
I don't believe those cases are haram anyway despite it being sure suicide, depends on the situation and the perceived outcome really. But I definitely don't condone becoming an unwitting patsy for the CIA out of anger at wot happened to you and unthinkingly following orders to kill innocents and thereby earning hell and giving them propaganda and excuses to start more lying wars.
and Allah knows best.

CosmicPathos
02-24-2012, 08:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abz2000
If any dirty mercenaries illegally invaded my land and came to my house to defile my women and then kill us all and their bomb blew up my arms, and the only thing I had was a grenade that I couldn't throw but would have to run into them and pull the pin with my mouth thereby ensuring my family is safe....,
I think I know wot I would do.
The ummah is one family.

I remember that movie Armageddon where bruce willis flies into the asteroid with a nuke in order to save the planet lol, they didn't call him a coward but a true american hero.

Certain things are not allowed, like suicide out of despair or for the sake of malice, but stratagem of war is a debatable topic, i'm not saying i know its allowed for certain, but i do know that sometimes people swerve their cars off cliffs purposefully with calculated measure when they see a child in front of them - knowing for certain they will die. And many cases of mothers who have run in front of trucks behind their child who had run into the road and thrown them onto the pavement knowing for sure the truck would hit them immediately after.
I don't believe those cases are haram anyway despite it being sure suicide, depends on the situation and the perceived outcome really. But I definitely don't condone becoming an unwitting patsy for the CIA out of anger at wot happened to you and unthinkingly following orders to kill innocents and thereby earning hell and giving them propaganda and excuses to start more lying wars.
and Allah knows best.
if such a strategy was really working, the enemy would have retreated by now.

جوري
02-24-2012, 08:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by CosmicPathos
These are small battles, you win some you lose some:

The big war is yet to take place and al3ibrra be nehyya..

:w:

CosmicPathos
02-24-2012, 08:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ßlµêßêll
well I hope help comes before its too late.

جوري
02-24-2012, 08:33 PM
well I hope help comes before its too late.
It is never too late if you're a believer in the promise of Allah to the believers and the patient...

Abz2000
02-24-2012, 08:37 PM
brother, the Prophet pbuh told his companion, inna ma 'alaikal jahd, verily upon you is your effort,
your effort is seen by Allah and either accepted or rejected, victory is not measured in terms of outcome, the outcome is down to Allah, we are only rewarded for our part, we will not be asked about whether or not the Muslims gained victory 5 years after us, but about whether or not we did our bit.

Making dua is also part of our duty, and we shouldn't stop just because we don't see the immediate reply to it.

Dr. Mohsin : Say: "Do you wait for us (anything) except one of the two best things (martyrdom or victory); while we await for you either that Allâh will afflict you with a punishment from Himself or at our hands. So wait, we too are waiting with you."

Mufti Taqi Usmani : Say, “What you are expecting for us is nothing but one of the two good things (martyrdom or victory). And we are expecting for you that Allah sends to you a punishment from Himself or at our hands. So, wait. Of course, we are waiting with you.”

Pickthal : Say: Can ye await for us aught save one of two good things (death or victory in Allah's way)? while we await for you that Allah will afflict you with a doom from Him or at our hands. Await then! Lo! We are awaiting with you.

Yusuf Ali : Say: "Can you expect for us (any fate) other than one of two glorious things― (martyrdom or victory)? But we can expect for you either that Allah will send His punishment from Himself, or by our hands. So wait (expectant); we too will wait with you."

Quran 9:52

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!