/* */

PDA

View Full Version : ahadith needed

Periwinkle18
02-24-2012, 06:07 AM
:sl:

here r a few topics on which i need ahadith on

1.saying Assalam o alikum and tht its really imp.

2. muslims are calm and cool

3.there a topic on fighting we want to tell kids not to fight so if theres any hadith or stories of shaba's tht would be gr8

4.responsible any hadith on how muslims r responsible

5.complaining if theres any hadith on tht or story of sahaba's tht we shouldnt complain

6.forgivness

7. not losing hope any hadith or story on tht we want to teach the kids tht u can do anything just keep on trying.

im making a presentation for kids so i ahadith so tht i could add it into the presentation.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Who Am I?
02-24-2012, 06:59 PM
I have my big book at home, or else I would look some stuff up for you...

Haya emaan
02-24-2012, 07:16 PM
Assalam o alaikum

may be this could be helpful for you sister

format_quote Originally Posted by Periwinkle18
:sl:
1.saying Assalam o alikum and tht its really imp.
2. Etiquettes of Greetings
2.1. Prophetic practice to initiate salutations and obligation to respond

The Messenger of Allah said: You will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Shall I guide you to something which if you do it will make you love one another? Spread greetings of peace among yourself (Related by al-Bukhari and Muslim)

وَإِذَا حُيِّيْتُم بِتَحِيَّةٍ فَحَيُّواْ بِأَحْسَنَ مِنْهَا أَوْ رُدُّوهَا إِنَّ اللّهَ كَانَ عَلَى كُلِّ شَيْءٍ حَسِيبًا
When you are greeted with a greeting, greet in return with what is better than it, or return it equally. Certainly, Allâh is Ever a Careful Account Taker of all things. (An-Nisa 4:86)
2.2.Three types of giving greetings

Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) narrates a man passed by the Messenger of Allah who was seated in a gathering and said: 'as-salaamu 'alakum. ("Peace be upon you")' The Prophet said: Ten good deeds. Another man passed by and said: 'as-salaamu 'alakum wa rahmatullaah ("Peace and the Mercy of Allah be upon you").'The Prophet said: Twenty good deeds. Then another man passed by and said: 'as-salaamu 'alakum wa rahmatullaah wa barakaatuh ("Peace and Allah's Mercy and Blessings be upon you")The Prophet said: Thirty good deeds. (Related by al-Tirmidhi)
2.6. Prophetic practice to be inclusive of everyone with one's greetings and not to acquaintances only
Ibn Mas'ood (may Allah be pleased with him) related that the Messenger of Allah said: Verily from the signs of the Hour is when greetings will be for acquaintances (only) (Related by Ahmad)
A man asked the Prophet, "Which Islam is the best?" The Prophet said: Feeding others food and saying salaam both to those you know and those you do not know. (Related by al-Bukhari and Muslim)
2.8. Prophetic practice for rider to greet pedestrian; the pedestrian to greet the sedent; the few to greet the many; and the junior to greet the senior
The Messenger of Allah said: The rider greets the pedestrian. The pedestrian greets the sedent and the few greet the many. (Related by al-Bukhari and Muslim)
And in another narration: The young one greets the old. The passer-by greets the one who is seated and the few greets the many. (Related by al-Bukhari)
One should also renew greetings when temporarily separated.
The Messenger of Allah said: When one of you meets his brother let him give the Islamic greetings. If they become separated by a tree or wall or rock then he should greet him when they meet again. (Related by Abu Dawud)
http://www.islamicboard.com/manners-...s-islam-2.html

Al-Bara' bin `Azib (May Allah be pleased with them) reported: The Messenger of Allah (sallallaahu ’alayhi wa sallam) commanded us to do seven things: to visit the sick, to follow the funeral (of a dead believer), to invoke the Mercy of Allah upon one who sneezes (i.e., by saying to him: Yarhamuk-Allah), to support the weak, to help the oppressed, to promote the greeting of `As-Salamu `Alaikum', and to help those who swear to do something to keep their oaths.
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

At-Tufail bin Ubayy bin Ka`b (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: I used to visit `Abdullah bin `Umar (May Allah be pleased with them) in the morning and accompany him to the market. `Abdullah offered greetings of peace to every one he met on the way, be they sellers of petty goods, traders or poor people. One day when I came to him, he asked me to accompany him to the market. I said to him: "What is the point of your going to the market when you do not sell, nor ask about articles, nor offer a price for them, nor sit down with any company of people. Let us sit down here and talk.'' He replied: "O Abu Batn (belly)! (Tufail had a large belly), we go to the market to greet everyone we meet.''
[Malik].

Anas bin Malik (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: Messenger of Allah (sallallaahu ’alayhi wa sallam) said to me, "Dear son, when you enter your house, say As-Salamu `Alaikum to your family, for it will be a blessing both to you and to your family.''
[At-Tirmidhi].

2. muslims are calm and cool
Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: Messenger of Allah (sallallaahu ’alayhi wa sallam) said, "The strong man is not one who is good at wrestling, but the strong man is one who controls himself in a fit of rage.''
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

5.complaining if theres any hadith on tht or story of sahaba's tht we shouldnt complain
Abu Yahya Suhaib bin Sinan (May Allah be pleased with him) reported that: The Messenger of Allah (sallallaahu ’alayhi wa sallam) said, "How wonderful is the case of a believer; there is good for him in everything and this applies only to a believer. If prosperity attends him, he expresses gratitude to Allah and that is good for him; and if adversity befalls him, he endures it patiently and that is better for him".
[Muslim].

when the Messenger of Allâh sallallâhu ’alayhi wa sallam came to know about the death of his son Ibrâhîm, he said:
“The eyes shed tears, the heart grieves, but we do not say except that which pleases our Lord. O Ibrâhîm! It is because of you that we are grieving.”
[Related by al-Bukhârî (no.1303) and Muslim (no.2315), from Anas and Asmâ bint Yazîd radiallâhu ’anhumâ.]

“It is possible that you hate a thing and it is good for you, and love a thing and it is evil for you. Allâh knows and you do not know.”
[ Sûrah al-Baqarah 2:216]

The story of ‘Urwah ibn al-Zubayr

‘Urwah ibn al-Zubayr came to visit the Khalîfah al-Walîd ibn ‘Abdu’l-Malik. With him was his son Muhammad, who was one of the most handsome of men. The young man had dressed up for the occasion in fine clothes, and had his hair in two plaits or braids. When al-Walîd saw him, he said, “This is how the young people of Quraysh look!” and by so saying, put the evil eye on him. Before he left, the young man fell ill. When he was in the stable (preparing for the journey) he fell down, and the horses trampled him to death. Then ‘Urwah got gangrene in his leg, and al-Walîd sent doctors to him, who suggested that the leg should be amputated, otherwise the gangrene would spread to the rest of the body and kill him. ‘Urwah agreed, and the doctors began to remove his leg, using a saw. When the saw reached the bone, ‘Urwah fainted, and when he came around, sweat was pouring down his face, and he was repeating, “Lâ ilâh ill-Allâh, Allâhu akbar.” When the operation was over, he picked up his leg and kissed it, then said, “I swear by the One Who mounted me on you, I never used to walk to any place of wrong action or to any place where Allâh would not like me to be.” Then he gave instructions that the leg should be washed, perfumed, wrapped in a cloth and buried in the Muslim graveyard. When ‘Urwah left al-Walîd and returned to Madînah, his family and friends went to meet him at the outskirts of the city and to offer condolences. The only reply he made was to quote from the Qur’ân: “…truly we have suffered much fatigue at our journey” (al-Kahf 18:62). He did not say any more than that. Then he said, “I will not enter Madînah, for people there either rejoice over the afflictions of others, or else feel envy for their blessings.” So he went to stay in a place at al-‘Aqîq. ‘خsâ ibn Talhah came to visit him there and said, “May your enemies’ fathers perish!” and asked him, “Show me the affliction for which I have come to console you.” ‘Urwah uncovered his stump, and ‘خsâ said, “By Allâh, we were not preparing you to wrestle! Allâh has saved most of you: your sanity, your tongue, your eyesight, your two hands, and one of your two legs.” ‘Urwah told him, “Nobody has consoled me as you have.” When the doctors came to perform the amputation, they had asked ‘Urwah whether he would drink intoxicants to ease the pain. He said, “Allâh is testing me to see the extent of my patience. How could I go against His commands?”

http://abdurrahman.org/character/pat...nsunnah.html#3

6.forgivness

Forgive others if we want forgiveness for ourselves

We cannot expect for Allah's forgiveness unless we also forgive those who do wrong to us. Forgiving each other, even forgiving one's enemies is one of the most important Islamic teaching.

Allah says in the Quran: "those who avoid major sins and acts of indecencies and when they are angry they forgive" (al-Shura 42:37)

The Messenger of Allah Sallallahu ALaihi wasallam said: "The best deed before Allah is to pardon a person who has wronged you, to show affection for relatives who have broken ties with you, and to act generously towards a person who has deprived you". Thereafter he recited the following holy verses: "Turn to forgiveness and enjoin good and turn aside from ignorant" (7:199).

Qatadah was asked, “Which person has the highest standing?” He replied, “The one most abundant in his pardon.”

And the great reward given to the one who is forgiving and pardons others...

The Messenger of Allah (Sallallahu ALaihi Wasallam) was seated in a gathering with the Sahabah when he looked towards the entrance and said, “A man of Paradise is coming.” At that instance someone who seemed to be very ordinary entered the mosque where they were seated. A Sahabi was curious as to why the Prophet .‘ said this, so he followed the man to his house. This Sahabi told the man that he was a traveler and stayed as a guest. For three days the Sahabi saw nothing unusual, so he finally told the man what the Prophet had said and asked him what was so special. The man thought for a long time and said, “There might be one thing — before going to sleep every night I forgive everyone and sleep with a clean heart."
http://www.islamicboard.com/manners-...ml#post1430914

7. not losing hope any hadith or story on tht we want to teach the kids tht u can do anything just keep on trying.
Allah (Subhanahu wa ta'alaa), says:
" And whoever places his trust in Allah, Sufficient is He for him, for Allah will surely accomplish His Purpose: For verily, Allah has appointed for all things a due proportion" (Qur'an 65:3)

Who Am I?
02-24-2012, 08:44 PM
Excellent. Now I don't have to do anything. Thanks, muslima haya. ;D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Periwinkle18
02-25-2012, 08:07 AM
JazakAllahu khayrun ukhti :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!