/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Help help : I'm always mad at wife!

real islam
02-26-2012, 07:32 AM
The Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) said: "Do not become angry, and Paradise will be yours." (al-Matjar al-Raabi'h lil-Dimyaati)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abd-al Latif
03-03-2012, 01:59 AM
:salamext:

I think you'd better check your gender bro, you're a mad wife?

TrueStranger
03-03-2012, 02:01 AM
Abd-al Latif your post is hilarious.;D

I think what he is trying to say is that he is always mad/angry with his wife.

ardianto
03-03-2012, 04:23 AM

There was a man who came to see Rasulullah shollallahu 'alaihi wa sallam and said, "O Rosulullah, teach me the science that can bring me to paradise and away from hell." So Rasulullah shollallahu' alaihi wa sallam said, "Do not spill anger. Surely you will get paradise. "(Narrated by Thobrani, Shohih)

Shaykh Muhammad ibn Saalih Al 'Uthaymeen rohimahullah also said regarding this hadith, "It is not mean he is prohibited to have a sense of anger. Because anger is part of human nature there. But the point is that you should be sabr/patient when it comes a sense of anger, to avoid the anger gives bad impact. Anger is real embers thrown by Satan can chase into the heart sons of Adam. That is why you can see when people are angry then their eyes became red and the veins of their neck stand out and tense. Sometimes even hair loss and falling due to take angry outbursts. And various other things that do not commendable arise behind. So sometimes the perpetrators feel remorse for the deeds they had done."

Note: Shaykh Muhammad ibn Saalih Al 'Uthaymeen rohimahullah said that message in Arabic. A brother translated it into Indonesian language and I translated it again into English. If the translation is not really accurate, that's happened unintentionally.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Akram Fakir
03-20-2012, 04:18 AM
Nice suggestion but there are some people who will never think the good.

Tawangar
03-20-2012, 06:37 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by 'Abd-al Latif

I think you'd better check your gender bro, you're a mad wife?
:wa:
I think that the bro needs to clarify whether he is mad AT his wife or mad FOR his wife.......because they are poles apart.:p

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!