/* */

PDA

View Full Version : 2 US "advisors" despatched to Hell.

Tawangar
02-27-2012, 07:00 AM
:sl:
TWO US advisers who were shot dead in the Afghan interior ministry by a colleague had been mocking anti-American protests over the burning of the Koran, a government source has said.
The description of events behind the withdrawal of all NATO government advisers came as police said a protester was killed and seven US soldiers were wounded in a grenade attack on their base in a sixth day of anti-American protests.
"The advisers were scolding the protesters and calling them bad names", as they watched videos of demonstrations in Kabul, the source said, requesting anonymity because of the sensitivity of the issue.
"They called the Koran a bad book in the presence of the guy. After all this the guy had verbal arguments with the advisers and was threatened by them. He gets angry and shoots them. Eight rounds were fired at them.
"He then sneaks out and disappears. No one knew about the incident for more than an hour because the room is soundproofed."

Asked about the account of events, a spokesman for NATO's US-led International Security Assistance Force (ISAF) said: "The investigation is ongoing."
Government sources said police were hunting for an Afghan intelligence official suspected of killing the two Americans, while the interior ministry confirmed that "the suspect is one of the employees of the ministry and he is at large".
Local television quoted a source which named the suspect as 25-year-old Abdul Saboor, who had studied in Pakistan and joined the ministry as a driver in 2007 before being promoted.
The attack came amid anti-US protests over the burning of Korans in an incinerator pit at the Bagram airbase. Taliban insurgents have called on Afghans to kill foreign troops in revenge for the incident, and claimed to have been behind the shooting deaths of the two US advisers.
NATO, which has a 130,000-strong US-led military force fighting the Taliban insurgency, has advisers throughout the Afghan government but commanding officer General John Allen ordered them all to be withdrawn.
"Despite being pulled from the ministries, the military advisers remained in contact with ministry personnel," ISAF spokesman Lt Col Jimmie Cummings said.
"We will not let this incident divide the coalition," he said on ISAF's Twitter feed.
But analysts said it had plunged relations between Afghans and their Western allies to an all time low.
http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/breaking-news/us-advisers-shot-in-afghanistan-mocked-protests-over-burning-of-koran/story-e6freonf-1226282154758
'Alaykum Salam.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
GodIsAll
02-28-2012, 03:46 PM
How can one be sure these soldiers are in hell? ^o)

جوري
02-28-2012, 03:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by GodIsAll
They have gone to their master may they be joined by the rest of their brethren (in hell) insha'Allah.. that's how we know!

الَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ يُقَاتِلُونَ فِي سَبِيلِ اللّهِ وَالَّذِينَ كَفَرُواْ يُقَاتِلُونَ فِي سَبِيلِ الطَّاغُوتِ فَقَاتِلُواْ أَوْلِيَاء الشَّيْطَانِ إِنَّ كَيْدَ الشَّيْطَانِ كَانَ ضَعِيفًا

Allatheena amanoo yuqatiloona fee sabeeli Allahi waallatheena kafaroo yuqatiloona fee sabeeli alttaghooti faqatiloo awliyaa alshshaytani inna kayda alshshaytani kana daAAeefan
4:76 Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah, and those who reject Faith Fight in the cause of Evil: So fight ye against the friends of Satan: feeble indeed is the cunning of Satan.

CosmicPathos
02-28-2012, 06:26 PM
news that makes my day.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Who Am I?
02-28-2012, 06:33 PM

Allow me to ruin everyone's moment of glee here. I have to admit that I am a little disheartened by the attitude displayed from some members here. I don't think it is ever appropriate to celebrate anyone's death, even that of an enemy. I think that the true warrior of Islam should respect his/her enemies. Do your duty, and defeat your foes, but don't celebrate your victory or their death. I don't think that's the proper attitude to have.

GodIsAll
02-28-2012, 06:36 PM
I have to agree.

I was, in fact, disheartened by the celebration displayed by some Americans upon the news releasing the death of Osama. Same difference.

جوري
02-28-2012, 06:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Who Am I?

Allow me to ruin everyone's moment of glee here. I have to admit that I am a little disheartened by the attitude displayed from some members here. I don't think it is ever appropriate to celebrate anyone's death, even that of an enemy. I think that the true warrior of Islam should respect his/her enemies. Do your duty, and defeat your foes, but don't celebrate your victory or their death. I don't think that's the proper attitude to have.
Celebration is good for the morale.. looking forward to more rejoicing insha'Allah!

best,

Who Am I?
02-28-2012, 06:42 PM
I have to agree.

I was, in fact, disheartened by the celebration displayed by some Americans upon the news releasing the death of Osama. Same difference.
Oh, yes. I remember the pictures and videos of college students celebrating when the news was released. Of course, I think that the whole thing was a conspiracy anyway, but those images still disturbed me.

format_quote Originally Posted by ßlµêßêll

Celebration is good for the morale.. looking forward to more rejoicing insha'Allah!

best,
Well, you do what you think you must. I may not stand with you, but I won't stand in your way, either.

:wa:

جوري
02-28-2012, 06:47 PM
Well, you do what you think you must. I may not stand with you
I am game with that..

:w:

جوري
02-28-2012, 06:49 PM
disheartened by the celebration displayed by some Americans upon the news releasing the death of Osama. Same difference.
In what way is it the same-- Usama came to the U.S and pissed on your women and children after murdering them?

best,

Who Am I?
02-28-2012, 06:56 PM
In what way is it the same-- Usama came to the U.S and pissed on your women and children after murdering them?

best,
Well first of all, I think the "assassination" of OBL was a crock. It was faked only to boost Obama's sagging popularity ratings.

That being said, to most Yanks, OBL was the "Great Evil". For years we were told that he attacked our freedoms on 9/11. We were told that he wanted nothing more than the complete destruction of our nation and our way of life. We were conditioned to think that he was our ultimate enemy.

I too think that some of those "celebrations" were probably staged by the government in cooperation with state-run media (CNN, AP, etc). But just the fact that it made the headlines was sickening to me.

Abz2000
02-28-2012, 07:01 PM
i can't help feeling sorry for them in that they were dumb enough to go to a deceitful war based on total lies.
but if someone entered and attacked my house and killed some of my brothers and sisters,
and one of my brothers killed them,
i'm sure i'd be glad.

GodIsAll
02-28-2012, 07:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abz2000
i can't help feeling sorry for them in that they were dumb enough to go to a deceitful war based on total lies.
but if someone entered and attacked my house and killed some of my brothers and sisters,
i'm sure i'd be glad.
Can't say I'd be "glad". But sometimes a man has to do what he has to do. I wouldn't hesitate, either.

Who Am I?
02-28-2012, 07:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abz2000
i'm sure i'd be glad.
Well, it's like I've said before: "If they hadn't been there, they would still be alive." That about sums up my attitude toward the so-called "War on Terror". As you said, it's all based on lies.

GodIsAll
02-28-2012, 07:22 PM
Well, it's like I've said before: "If they hadn't been there, they would still be alive." That about sums up my attitude toward the so-called "War on Terror". As you said, it's all based on lies.
It may be, and there are obviously some strong feelings here. That's all I want: a non-biased absolute truth.

جوري
02-29-2012, 10:48 AM
There are no absolutes except Allah! There's however good and bad and if you're not jaded enough to know the difference.
Look for the real reasons you're occupying more than two, three sovereign nations at a time and ready to gauge in war against one more!

Ramadan90
02-29-2012, 11:04 AM

I agree with you, it is a . You do not want to wish your worst enemy in the hellfire(Only Allah knows the torture in his hellfire). Some people need to try to resonate if the prophet(P.B.U.H) would think like this and I doubt it. If you want to hate, hate with love.

Ramadan90
02-29-2012, 11:04 AM
^^ * I agree with you, it is a despicable behaviour.

karimium
02-29-2012, 11:28 AM
I listen to the Joe Rogan podcast, not very Islamic so don't bother checking it out.

But Joe Rogan said he knows quite a few military types (American), who what you might call hardcore patriots, and some of them commented privately that they have a feeling OBL was dead for a long time, they didn't announce it because they needed the public to keep supporting the wot. They just staged the OBL assasination to bring closure because the story was dragging on a bit. Plus OBL served his purpose, and America needed to move on.

Abz2000
02-29-2012, 11:50 AM
yes, i remember the initial fake photos they showed too, it's obvious that they lied and just needed to release a news report at a convenient time when obama's approval ratings and trust in the federal government were shooting down.
obama's ratings went down to 44 and then shot up to 51, (his highest that whole year of 2011) for a week, then slowly went down again.

here's a vid someone else once posted on the forum, it gives one an idea of how people being pushed over the edge might feel:

Who Am I?
02-29-2012, 04:21 PM
Warning: another conspiracy rant. Read at your own risk.

They "buried OBL at sea" so there was conveniently no body to produce. Then they refused to release the "official photos". Of course, the state-run media went along with the lie since they're in bed with the government anyway.

But the story didn't end there. A couple of weeks later, some helicopter "crashed" in Afghanistan and conveniently killed most of the Seal Team that took out OBL. Rule number 1: assassinate the assassins. They were killed to keep them quiet.

GodIsAll
02-29-2012, 05:38 PM
Rule number 1: assassinate the assassins. They were killed to keep them quiet.
You have to wonder if they're now going to assassinate the assassin who assassinated the assassins!

جوري
02-29-2012, 05:43 PM
^^ I gasped when I saw your avatar I had to do a double take.. what the heck is that? :hmm:;D

GodIsAll
02-29-2012, 05:47 PM
I gasped when I saw your avatar I had to do a double take.. what the heck is that
Why, It's my face stuck on to a beaver's body. Can't you tell? ;D
(My younger brother's twisted idea of humor)

جوري
02-29-2012, 06:14 PM
ah dude.. God created you in a dignified state.. place your head back on your body and let that poor beaver in peace..

GodIsAll
02-29-2012, 06:28 PM
ah dude.. God created you in a dignified state.. place your head back on your body and let that poor beaver in peace..
LOL...I'm not sure if you are insinuating that I am insulting myself or the beaver!

Who Am I?
02-29-2012, 06:54 PM
You have to wonder if they're now going to assassinate the assassin who assassinated the assassins!
Heh. I'm sure they will at some point. The cycle never ends...

Eh, when I was a kid, people used to call me Bugs Bunny because of my big front teeth.

جوري
02-29-2012, 06:57 PM
All kids become toothy at that certain age don't they? and with it all their cuteness goes away.. with the baby teeth you can tolerate their terrible twos into their terrible fives and when the two are gone at the same time and they get a lisp they're cute for a little while longer until those two chiclets happen.. :hmm:

Who Am I?
02-29-2012, 07:02 PM
All kids become toothy at that certain age don't they? and with it all their cuteness goes away.. with the baby teeth you can tolerate their terrible twos into their terrible fives and when the two are gone at the same time and they get a lisp they're cute for a little while longer until those two chiclets happen.. :hmm:
I had braces for a few years to correct the problem, but I used to have a huge gap between my two front teeth. I could shoot water out of that gap for 20 feet. ;D

GodIsAll
03-01-2012, 02:54 PM
Funny....the thread started off by arguing whether or not these NATO soldier are in hell. Next thing you know, there's human heads on beavers and talking about big-toothed children and braces.

Who Am I?
03-01-2012, 04:05 PM
Funny....the thread started off by arguing whether or not these NATO soldier are in hell. Next thing you know, there's human heads on beavers and talking about big-toothed children and braces.
Welcome to IB, dude. ;D

Tawangar
03-05-2012, 08:33 AM
Might be in disneyland, too.........but that is worse than hell....:hiding:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!