/* */

PDA

View Full Version : White House paying for surveillance of Muslims in US

Crystal
02-28-2012, 12:59 PM
Is it any wonder their economy has gone wrong - they spent too much time with the Muslims and less with the corrupt bankers.
http://www.chron.com/news/article/Wh...ce-3363407.php

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
02-28-2012, 04:00 PM
Yup.. bloomberg was defending the spying yesterday... yet they're so eager to export 'democracy' to the world.. lolol.. what disgusting hypocrites!

Who Am I?
02-28-2012, 04:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ßlµêßêll
Yup.. bloomberg was defending the spying yesterday... yet they're so eager to export 'democracy' to the world.. lolol.. what disgusting hypocrites!
Thing is, it's not even a true democracy, but a representative republic. Of course, most Yanks are completely ignorant of that fact...

GuestFellow
02-28-2012, 05:40 PM
^ I noticed that. Why do they use the term democracy? Do they really want a mob rule?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Beardo
02-28-2012, 05:57 PM
That's fine. The only thing they can see me doing is making things more difficult for the administrators of this forum, eating, and laughing randomly to myself because of the unusual things I do throughout the day.

Who Am I?
02-28-2012, 06:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tragic Typos
^ I noticed that. Why do they use the term democracy? Do they really want a mob rule?
I found this link that sheds a little light on that question: http://thisnation.com/question/011.html

TrueStranger
02-29-2012, 03:26 AM
Prefect excuse for cops to sit around and eat donuts all day.

On a serious note, i think they are profiling Muslims so they could select weak-minded young men who fall for FBI entrapment tactics.

Aprender
02-29-2012, 04:40 AM
They have to keep the general public distracted by watching those "Moozlums" so they don't take notice of the country crumbling to pieces. It's disgusting how misinformed, and gullible Americans are repeatedly throughout the history of this country.

Who Am I?
02-29-2012, 05:18 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aprender
They have to keep the general public distracted by watching those "Moozlums" so they don't take notice of the country crumbling to pieces. It's disgusting how misinformed, and gullible Americans are repeatedly throughout the history of this country.
Well it's all part of the vast conspiracy, to dumb down the public and keep them enslaved to a corrupt government. People can't be allowed to think for themselves, and so this attitude of ignorance is perpetuated by the government through state-run media.

There is no such thing as "freedom of the press". There is no such thing as "free speech". Just try having a dissenting opinion and see what happens.

Abz2000
02-29-2012, 09:30 AM
the easiest way for them to stop Muslims and others turning against them is by not perpetrating criminal fascist wars for the sake of zionism.

it's not just the Muslims that are getting angry at them, even u.s soldiers are beginning to take a stand against them and announcing jihad against their fasicm,
and yes, they're beginning to call them extremist fundamentalists too and are getting spied on so let's not feel too demoralized:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpzipYmjk0A

on the topic of republic vs democracy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJfsht5YJI4

Who Am I?
02-29-2012, 04:16 PM
:sl:

It's kind of funny now. I used to laugh at the conspiracy theorists, and called them crazy wingnuts.

Now I firmly believe in such things...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!