/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Quran reading practising

nutty
02-29-2012, 01:29 PM
Assalamun alaikum

Ive been going to tajweed classed for for while now nd we av just started on the Quran. During our first session we were given h/w to do which is to learn to recite auoozu..bismillah and the 3 quls wid tajweed before my nxt class twice a day before farz and after magrib.

Now what i wanted to ask is that after practicing to read wid tajweed is that i got this feeling:- you know how uve had a really had a gud meal wid desserts and everyth you feel content and happy and if u tried to eat anymore ul ruin the feeling...well dats how i felt after practicing for about 5 mins and i didnt wanna go back to practicing cos i had a feeling of being full and content..

ive never felt like this before...nd i was wondering if anyone else had these feeling is it normal or is it from whispering of the shaytaan...i wanna get to a stage where i am never statisfied reading the Quran...

jazak-Allaah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ayesha.ansari
03-01-2012, 06:37 AM
W Salaam,

Yes definitely very well said i am talking about silent whispering of Devil. Allah Almighty give him power to present every where so he doesn't want you to practice reading Quran verses with Tajweed. Try to recite Quran with interest and willing to break the dominance of devil from your heart and mind. Continue reciting Taooz "Aaoozo billahi mi nash shaitwan nur rajeem".

Snowflake
03-01-2012, 08:28 AM
Masha Allah. I love to hear when someone is learning Quran with tajweed. Make Allah make you a brilliant reciter. Ameen : )

As sis Ayesha said, always recite tauz and ignore those waswas as best you could. Sometimes, I get terrible waswas and despite reciting tauz, they keep coming. But I know what is going on, and that makes me even more determined to beat the shaytaan at his nasty game. Also Allah loves the deed which is consistent, even if it is small. So keep learning sis, and do take breaks. It could simply be that you feel tired for other reasons. : )

nutty
03-01-2012, 11:45 AM
Jazak-Allaah sis for ur encouraging word... i thought it was da shaytaan as it is only him who wld try to deter us frm doing good...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Snowflake
03-01-2012, 05:01 PM
Wa iyyaki : )

It could be the shaytaan. After all, he is our biggest enemy. Watch this vid posted by brother Al Mufarridun on another thread sis. It's really good and I found it really beneficial, masha Allah.

http://www.islamicboard.com/educatio...nsistency.html

Snowflake
04-06-2012, 06:08 PM
How's it going sis? :)

I also wanted to ask if you understand urdu?

nutty
04-07-2012, 12:08 PM
Assalamun alaikum

Alhamduillah.....its a struggle but i need to be consistent nd persistant with my tajweed practice.... Nd remember to open my mouth wide with the fathas which i dnt seem to be doing.....nd making heavy letter heavy..... But insh-Allaah da end result will be worth it..... No i dnt understand urdu..... also wen i practice on my own i think ... Am. Doing great but wen i say it in front of my teacher its all wromg ...:-( .... Is der any tips which will improve my Recitations..... Jazak-Allaah for askin .....

Snowflake
04-07-2012, 08:30 PM
Wa iyyaki. It's good to see you on the forum, masha Allah. It's probably just nerves in front of your teacher. Blank your teachers presence from your mind and pretend you're alone. It might take one or two go's but it will work insha Allah :)

asiya45
04-07-2012, 09:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Snowflake
Wa iyyaki : )
It could be the shaytaan. After all, he is our biggest enemy. Watch this vid posted by brother Al Mufarridun on another thread sis. It's really good and I found it really beneficial, masha Allah.
Assalamu Alykum,
Sister Snowflake I really liked the video.
Thank you!

Snowflake
04-07-2012, 09:53 PM
Thanks. You're welcome sis. May Allah bless what you learnt from it. Ameen : )

asiya45
04-07-2012, 10:00 PM
Ameen!! :)

nutty
04-10-2012, 08:21 PM
jazak-Allaah:statisfie

biz
04-10-2012, 08:35 PM
I hope i had some advices or tip for you sis, i myself tryin to get motivated to read quran and search for knowledge. I'm not thirsty for it anymore either..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!