/* */

PDA

View Full Version : 9/11 was good for us - benjamin netanyahu

Abz2000
02-29-2012, 01:45 PM
"We are benefiting from one thing, and that is the attack on the Twin Towers and Pentagon, and the American struggle in Iraq," Ma'ariv quoted the former prime minister as saying. He reportedly added that these events "swung American public opinion in our favor."

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
User29123
02-29-2012, 05:00 PM
wow, that is just unbelievable..

Periwinkle18
02-29-2012, 05:21 PM
wow didnt know tht thnks for posting :)

Who Am I?
02-29-2012, 07:00 PM
:sl:

Let me add some fuel to this fire, eh? There is a theory that 9/11 was a Jewish plot. Apparently there were a lot of Jewish employees that did not report to work that day, perhaps because they were tipped off?

The girl in the video is kind of annoying, though.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Predator
02-29-2012, 07:17 PM
9/11 was an inside Job . Any fool can make out my analysing the footage of twin towers and pentagon

Watch these films of Western Scientists and honest Patriots that indisputably confirm that 9/11/2001 was an inside terrorist job by the US Government and the Israeli Mosad:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7E3oIbO0AWE
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...93991751648213 (9/11 Justice)

9/11: The biggest lie in history! (Part I)
No human-bodies, no airplane-debris of Boeing 757, and no luggage were found! Also, no noise was either recorded or detected by any ordinary person!

Part II.

Part III.
Part IV.

UmmuShaheed
02-29-2012, 07:31 PM
Subhanallah and all those innocent people died.
May Allah increase his torment in jahanaam
Na3latula7i 3aleyk

Who Am I?
02-29-2012, 09:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Predator
9/11 was an inside Job . Any fool can make out my analysing the footage of twin towers and pentagon

Watch these films of Western Scientists and honest Patriots that indisputably confirm that 9/11/2001 was an inside terrorist job by the US Government and the Israeli Mosad:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7E3oIbO0AWE
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...93991751648213 (9/11 Justice)

9/11: The biggest lie in history! (Part I)
No human-bodies, no airplane-debris of Boeing 757, and no luggage were found! Also, no noise was either recorded or detected by any ordinary person!

Part II.

Part III.
Part IV.

I have long had my suspicions that 9/11 was an inside job. I used to laugh at and mock those conspiracy theorists who believed it, but now I believe it myself.

Abz2000
03-03-2012, 01:22 AM
it's obvious and there's proof that they have lied over and over again about the facts on that day and have even destroyed evidence

ProudMuslimSis
03-03-2012, 01:36 AM
Can't stand Netanyahu! He is evil.

joedawun
03-03-2012, 08:47 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Who Am I?

Let me add some fuel to this fire, eh? There is a theory that 9/11 was a Jewish plot. Apparently there were a lot of Jewish employees that did not report to work that day, perhaps because they were tipped off?
Really? The Jewish people I knew who worked in the buildings must not have gotten the memo...I wish that they had, I lost 9 family members and friends that day, some of whom were Jewish.

This "theory" does nothing but demonize Jewish people, portraying them as so evil and uncaring that they, as a group, would knowingly allow their coworkers to go to their deaths.

To bring this rubbish up is an insult to the innocent victims, Jewish, Christian and Muslim, who were slaughtered that day. Congrats, you truly have added fuel to the fire...

GuestFellow
03-03-2012, 11:35 AM
I think there were Jewish people that died. There was a Jewish man who saved a Muslim.

I personally don't know what happened on 9/11. I just advocate for a commission to be set up, to find out what actually happened.

Who Am I?
03-03-2012, 05:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by joedawun
Really? The Jewish people I knew who worked in the buildings must not have gotten the memo...I wish that they had, I lost 9 family members and friends that day, some of whom were Jewish.

This "theory" does nothing but demonize Jewish people, portraying them as so evil and uncaring that they, as a group, would knowingly allow their coworkers to go to their deaths.

To bring this rubbish up is an insult to the innocent victims, Jewish, Christian and Muslim, who were slaughtered that day. Congrats, you truly have added fuel to the fire...
Heh. I didn't make the theory up. It's been out there for a while. I didn't even say whether or not I think that it was true. I just said there's a theory out there.

Don't shoot the messenger, dude...

joedawun
03-03-2012, 06:16 PM
Heh. I didn't make the theory up. It's been out there for a while. I didn't even say whether or not I think that it was true. I just said there's a theory out there.

Don't shoot the messenger, dude...
Sorry to hurt your feelings for being a mere "messenger," dude...

Unfortunately, I've heard this theory before and do not credit you as it's originator. However, since you did advance this theory as being relevant to this topic, then you get the fallout from it's presentation.

I am personally offended by this theory because I know it is untrue from personal experience. Perhaps you might do a little research and find lists of the people killed at WTC. I'm sure that you'll find plenty of Jewish names.

جوري
03-03-2012, 06:45 PM
It is about how far up in the Masonic pyramid your seat.. they don't mind sacrificing their own..for what it reaps after financially and of loss of lives.
you should look at the financial gains, bush, Gulliani and the big cockroach silverstein made of this deal.. yup a deal and in fact you should be outraged and calling for an independent panel to investigate. I too lost a Muslim friend who was an accountant frankly you should be outraged!

Who Am I?
03-03-2012, 06:51 PM
Sorry to hurt your feelings for being a mere "messenger," dude...

Unfortunately, I've heard this theory before and do not credit you as it's originator. However, since you did advance this theory as being relevant to this topic, then you get the fallout from it's presentation.

I am personally offended by this theory because I know it is untrue from personal experience. Perhaps you might do a little research and find lists of the people killed at WTC. I'm sure that you'll find plenty of Jewish names.
Oh, not a problem at all, man. You were fair enough in your response. I have no complaints.

format_quote Originally Posted by ßlµêßêll
It is about how far up in the Masonic pyramid your seat.. they don't mind sacrificing their own..for what it reaps after financially and of loss of lives.
you should look at the financial gains, bush, Gulliani and the big cockroach silverstein made of this deal.. yup a deal and in fact you should be outraged and calling for an independent panel to investigate. I too lost a Muslim friend who was an accountant frankly you should be outraged!
This. Masons = Illuminati.

joedawun
03-03-2012, 07:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ßlµêßêll
I am sad & sorry for the loss of your friend :(

My outrage is for everyone killed that day (and since that day fwiw). Hence my need to respond to the "theory" presented by Who Am I.

Abdul-Raouf
03-03-2012, 07:24 PM
I am not commenting/replying to the OP or anything related to the event mentioned in this thread.

Basic/General comment..

We have heard... many news ..as to how humans act/do evil... in many different ways... And you cant get to a conclusion unless proved with credible evidences...by a credible authority.

In my country... i have heard plenty of news .. of one section of people/caste .. kill/burn/beat to death the members of the same caste and create evidences in such a way that.. it helps them to put the blame on some other sect/caste people.. to trigger violence... and favourism for their sect. The truth was revealed with credible evidences.. by good hearted police/judicial officials.

One of the world famous event - Human landing on Moon - which was Broadcasted Live on TVs 40yrs ago - But still many believe.. that US just did it that time to gain the upperhand/super power favourism at that time..

Our bad luck that..US was not interested in landing humans in moon or broadcasting live events from moon.. after the early seventies. Else there wud have been football matches played in Moon...and we wud be watching live.. why not ? US can do it even now... but only if some one is challenging it.

Poor world...So thats how it is ...certain things are hard to believe unless proved by a credible judge with supportive credible evidents.....But even if proved..still there will be people ..who dont want to believe it.

May ALLAH guide us to Truth... Ameen !!

جوري
03-03-2012, 07:26 PM

My outrage is for everyone killed that day (and since that day fwiw). Hence my need to respond to the "theory" presented by Who Am I.
It was terrible and the backlash that happened afterwards which cost millions their lives is also equally terrible. I am really beyond damage control to frank anger because things keep coming out that I feel demand better transparency and an appropriate investigation. I don't take lightly the loss of that many lives.. It is disgusting how we're so desensitized to death here, there everywhere .. it is human lives and future we're speaking of yet we continue like those character in the Edgar Allan Poe tale the Masque of the Red Death.. like it just won't happen to us, it won't touch our lives in anyway we're just intellectualizing spectators. Well believe me we're not.. just a matter of who can stand to gain financially, and politically out of it.

Who Am I?
03-03-2012, 11:56 PM

I apologize if what I said caused feelings that were better off left buried.

I will exit this thread, stage left.

I return you to your ranting and conspiracy theories...

MustafaMc
03-04-2012, 12:33 AM
I am personally offended by this theory because I know it is untrue from personal experience.
I am personally interested in what proof you have from personal experience that the official story is absolutely true and completely explains the explosive collapse of WTC1 & 2 and the implosive collapse of WTC7.

joedawun
03-04-2012, 07:35 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by MustafaMc
I am personally interested in what proof you have from personal experience that the official story is absolutely true and completely explains the explosive collapse of WTC1 & 2 and the implosive collapse of WTC7.
Perhaps you need to read my post. I was replying to the "theory" presented by Who Am I that all of the Jews working in WTC were warned not to show up to work on 911. I did not speak about anything you are asking about.

joedawun
03-04-2012, 07:40 AM

I apologize if what I said caused feelings that were better off left buried.

I will exit this thread, stage left.

I return you to your ranting and conspiracy theories...
Thank you for your apology, although I am not sure what conspiracy theories I have been discussing apart from the Jews of WTC on 911 that you brought up.

truthseeker63
03-04-2012, 10:13 AM
I think most Israelis think this.

True-blue
03-04-2012, 01:01 PM
Lol. I also had a similar impression.

MustafaMc
03-04-2012, 01:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tragic Typos
I just advocate for a commission to be set up, to find out what actually happened.
There was a study by the National Institute of Standards and Technology with an objective to "Determine why and how WTC 1 and WTC 2 collapsed following the initial impacts of the aircraft and why and how WTC 7 collapsed" http://www.nist.gov/el/disasterstudies/wtc/ My take on the statement "NIST found no corroborating evidence for alternative hypotheses suggesting that the WTC towers were brought down by controlled demolition using explosives planted prior to September 11, 2001." is that NIST did not even consider any alternative hypotheses that included controlled demolition because they had already precluded that the planes were the sole reason for the buildings collapsing. Rather than considering and even attempting to refute the obvious they went way out on a flimsy scientific limb to force a square peg into a round hole.

Many architects and engineers http://www.ae911truth.org/ find the official story for the collapse of WTC 1, 2 and 7 to not be supported by science and have put forward evidence for controlled demolition. Now the evidence may have been planted and their logic may be flawed, but it seems to me that there should be an official independent commission to study the possibility of controlled demolition that NIST completely glossed over with statements like 'no corroborating evidence' because they didn't look for it.

As a supporter, I have signed this petition:
On Behalf of the People of the United States of America, the undersigned Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth and affiliates hereby petition for, and demand, a truly independent investigation with subpoena power in order to uncover the full truth surrounding the events of 9/11/01 – specifically the collapse of the World Trade Center Towers and Building 7. We believe there is sufficient doubt about the official story to justify re-opening the 9/11 investigation. The new investigation must include a full inquiry into the possible use of explosives that might have been the actual cause of the destruction of the World Trade Center Twin Towers and Building 7.

MustafaMc
03-04-2012, 01:31 PM
Perhaps you need to read my post. I was replying to the "theory" presented by Who Am I that all of the Jews working in WTC were warned not to show up to work on 911. I did not speak about anything you are asking about.
Please, accept my apology, I thought you were referring to all 'theories' that are contrary to the offical story. I don't know who was responsible, but I have doubts and reservations that 19 'Muslims' in 2 planes were 100% responsible for the collapse of WTC1, 2 and 7. The question for now is not to determine 'whodunit', but rather whether or not the official story adequately explains the collapse of those 3 skyscrapers. The implications and ramifications of the possibility that it is woefully inadequate are so serious to the fabric of our society that most people would rather not even imagine this possibility and choose to believe what they are told by those in authority.

Who Am I?
03-04-2012, 07:12 PM
Thank you for your apology, although I am not sure what conspiracy theories I have been discussing apart from the Jews of WTC on 911 that you brought up.
No, I was referring to my conspiracy theories there, for I have many.

format_quote Originally Posted by True-blue
Yeah, she has several videos on YouTube and she's annoying in all of them.

Silent Peace
03-04-2012, 07:33 PM
9/11 was an inside job no doubt.

Predator
03-05-2012, 12:41 PM

Abz2000
03-05-2012, 08:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by True-blue
Originally Posted by Who Am I?
lol, she's still young and headstrong, but she does have some good points though:

joedawun
03-06-2012, 06:45 AM
Please, accept my apology, I thought you were referring to all 'theories' that are contrary to the offical story. I don't know who was responsible, but I have doubts and reservations that 19 'Muslims' in 2 planes were 100% responsible for the collapse of WTC1, 2 and 7. The question for now is not to determine 'whodunit', but rather whether or not the official story adequately explains the collapse of those 3 skyscrapers. The implications and ramifications of the possibility that it is woefully inadequate are so serious to the fabric of our society that most people would rather not even imagine this possibility and choose to believe what they are told by those in authority.
Thank you for your apology MustafaMc. I only speak out against that theory because unfortunately I have first hand knowledge of it's falsehood. I reserve judgement on the rest, both official & unofficial.

Abdul-Raouf
03-06-2012, 07:03 AM
Jazakllah khair

MustafaMc
03-06-2012, 07:36 AM
Thank you for your apology MustafaMc. I only speak out against that theory because unfortunately I have first hand knowledge of it's falsehood.
Yes, misunderstandings happen. Can you share your knowledge that no Jews, Israelis or Zionists were involved in anyway with those tragic and horrific events?

Abz2000
03-06-2012, 08:25 AM
I also remember the media constantly repeating that "middle eastern men" had been caught cheering.
The first impression i got is what i think most would have got - Arabs - but this word play masked the fact that they were the zionist type of israeli.

Heres a little excerpt of an interview you can google:

Later in the day, they were picked up. Two other men apparently joined them in a van. They were —- the case was immediately handed over to FBI counterintelligence. The men were held for 71 days. They were repeatedly interrogated. They repeatedly failed lie detector tests. And then, after those 71 days was up, they were sent home, apparently under pressure or because of pressure brought by the Israeli government and by certain players in the US government. And the story sort of disappeared from there. I mean, 20/20 covered this -—

AMY GOODMAN: Just one thing, Chris Ketcham, you say — you quote the officer who arrested them, named DeCarlo. You say, according to DeCarlo’s report, this officer was told without question by the driver of the moving van, Sivan Kurzberg, "We are Israeli. We are not your problem. Your problems are our problems. The Palestinians are the problem."

CHRISTOPHER KETCHAM: Right. Well, what’s interesting there is that, you recall after the first plane hit, no one really thought that this was a terrorist attack. I mean, most people thought — and I was there, you know, on the Brooklyn waterfront watching this whole thing. Everyone thought it was an accident. These guys, when they were interrogated by FBI, told them that — essentially said that they immediately knew it was a terrorist attack. And they actually told the FBI that the reason they were celebrating was because the attacks would be beneficial to Israel, that it was, quote, "a good thing for Israel" — that’s according to the FBI spokesman who spoke on the record about this — and that it would bring sympathy for Israel’s political agenda in the Middle East.

JUAN GONZALEZ: And if I could interrupt, I’d like to bring in Marc Perelman to the conversation. Marc, it was your newspaper, The Forward, that first broke the story that the FBI thought that at least a couple of these people were Mossad agents. Could you talk about that and how you uncovered that information?

MARC PERELMAN: Yes, we ended up writing a story in March of 2002, after several months of reporting, because when this incident happened, obviously, a lot of people were intrigued, including journalists. And so, everybody was trying to find more information about this. And I’ve been talking to sources and trying to find out a little bit more, and after a while, I was able to confirm that, according to the FBI, two of those movers were identified as Mossad agents. And they were interrogated about it.

Obviously, the circumstances around the interrogation, there was a lot of panic after 9/11. People were looking for suspects everywhere. So the reports about exactly how they were behaving and what they said — I mean, we should be a little bit careful about this, because —- and so, what I tried to do is go beyond the reports about them smiling and high-fiving, and so on, because I had my doubts about this. I still have them, by the way. And so, what I did was try to back up the information I had, that they were indeed recognized as Mossad agents who were essentially tracking a Muslim activist in the New York/New Jersey area, which was known to be active since the mid—’90s, and so we eventually were able to piece the story together and go with it.

JUAN GONZALEZ: And what eventually happened to the five men?

MARC PERELMAN: They were sent home to Israel in, I think, November, if I remember, allegedly for immigration violations, and they’re home.

joedawun
03-06-2012, 08:47 AM
Yes, misunderstandings happen. Can you share your knowledge that no Jews, Israelis or Zionists were involved in anyway with those tragic and horrific events?
I have not been discussing anything having to do with who did or did not carry out the 911 attacks...Please reread my earlier posts

MustafaMc
03-06-2012, 01:04 PM
Originally Posted by Who Am I?
Oh, I see. The conspiracy theory in question is that 'Jews were responsible for 9/11 because Jewish employees did not report to work that day' and your evidence that this theory is false is, 'I personally lost family and friends that day and some of them were Jewish.' I actually thought about this last night after my post and I wanted to edit it this AM to say as much before you read it, but, alas, I was too late.:hiding:

I see that you are making no claim other than the 'Jewish plot' and I fully agree that putting out unsubstaniated claims and theories about 'whodunit' serves no purpose when most Americans accept the official story as true. It actually serves to discredit legitimate questions as also being unsubstamtiated 'conspiracy theories' that deserve no more attention than the National Enquirer.

GuestFellow
03-06-2012, 10:55 PM
911 reminds me of Pearl Harbour and Operation Northwoods.

truthseeker63
03-16-2012, 11:00 AM
In my opinion 9/11 was an inside job.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!