PDA

View Full Version : washington's satanic rule

Abz2000
02-29-2012, 03:15 PM

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
GuestFellow
02-29-2012, 08:07 PM
Salaam,

Amadinejad should focus on resolving disputes within his country.

جوري
02-29-2012, 08:10 PM
It doesn't hurt that he's a thorn on America's and Israel's side..

Yanfa3 Allah ad'deen be'rajul al fasiq..
Sometimes there's good use for the ummah by way of deviants ..

:w:

karimium
02-29-2012, 11:59 PM
I wish we didn't have the sunni shia divide, it would be better for the Ummah if SA and Iran weren't enemies.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
03-01-2012, 12:16 AM
shias are only 10% they're negligible in the scheme of things..

Abz2000
03-01-2012, 04:11 PM
come on guys, this isn't about ahmedinejad or sectarian divides, he was talking about satanists illegally invading and occupying the region,
and is calling for unity, even putting his past differences with iraq aside.
we should give credit where it is due.

format_quote Originally Posted by Tragic Typos
Amadinejad should focus on resolving disputes within his country.
it is a well known fact that the u.s government have been planning on invading and occupying these countries for a long time and that think tanks have even written memos and strategies on methods of achieving these goals. yet they knew that they couldn't just invade while their own people revolted against them.
so now that they have installed reporters, ngos and mercenaries all over the middle east - including iran - they are manipulating these uprisings in order to invade and occupy in the name of "humanitarian and benign purposes".
what a farce.

White Rose
03-01-2012, 05:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abz2000
it is a well known fact that the u.s government have been planning on invading and occupying these countries for a long time and that think tanks have even written memos and strategies on methods of achieving these goals. yet they knew that they couldn't just invade while their own people revolted against them.
so now that they have installed reporters, ngos and mercenaries all over the middle east - including iran - they are manipulating these uprisings in order to invade and occupy in the name of "humanitarian and benign purposes".
what a farce.
I agree with this. And this process takes a long time as well without people realizing who is to be blamed.

GuestFellow
03-01-2012, 07:21 PM
Salaam,

Ahmadinejad is still using this as a distraction and trying to gain popularity amongst Muslims. That is the impression I'm getting. I'm not even talking about Sunni and Shia conflict.

Pygoscelis
03-06-2012, 04:57 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tragic Typos
Salaam,

Ahmadinejad is still using this as a distraction and trying to gain popularity amongst Muslims. That is the impression I'm getting. I'm not even talking about Sunni and Shia conflict.
He's a politician. He uses this the exact same way the US politicians use it from the opposite side. Dress the other up as the "Great Satan" or "Threat to the world" bogeyman and get your populace to unite behind you to keep yourself in office. It is classic tribalism on both sides and nothing more. USA! USA! USA! Down With the Great Satan! And all that crap. Only the sheeple on both sides fail to see through these charades.

GuestFellow
03-06-2012, 09:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pygoscelis
He's a politician. He uses this the exact same way the US politicians use it from the opposite side. Dress the other up as the "Great Satan" or "Threat to the world" bogeyman and get your populace to unite behind you to keep yourself in office. It is classic tribalism on both sides and nothing more. USA! USA! USA! Down With the Great Satan! And all that crap. Only the sheeple on both sides fail to see through these charades.
Hi,

Well I agree. All I see is rhetoric from Ahmadinejad. It worries me how quick are people to support Ahmadinejad, just because they agree with him on certain issues. It is like they haven't learnt their lesson. We don't even know what he really wants. Then again, I'm extremely cynical when it comes to politics.

CosmicPathos
03-06-2012, 10:14 PM
as if Harper never talked about "Muslism." lol. The guy is a really dumb canuck.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!