/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Which is ur favourite PC Browser Thread

Neon Teen
02-29-2012, 08:21 PM
AssalamAlaikum WarahmathullahiWabarakathu,
Hey guys which is ur favourite browser n why?
Also pls tab in which browser u don like. :D
I like is opera mini n safari..i totally do not like chrome n internet explorer.
Regards,
Neon Teen

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Crystal
02-29-2012, 08:24 PM
Wa Alaykum As Salaam

I never tried opera mini or safari - I might try them out - what are their main features? I use google chrome I find it faster than explorer and mozilla which I previously used.

Predator
02-29-2012, 08:45 PM
Chrome is fastest of the lot

Neon Teen
02-29-2012, 08:46 PM
sister,
Opera has opera turbo, speed dials etc n many more where as in safari u can organise da whole browser as da way u want!
Heres wat i face using chrome:
I was also using chrome before n i too found it interesting but one day I deleted sum important files by mistake n i needed them badly so i did system restore...after da restore was finished i couldnt find dat file n chrome din open at all...it said sum files r misin i tried u reinstall n uninstall but it wouldnt allow me n then finally i removed it by using advance uninstaller software n i never used it again though i am gonna miss my bookmarks! :'( chrome also does not work if we try backup or recovery.

Explorer is quit slow n fire fox does not have much features.
As far as i think opera n safari is da best.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Scimitar
02-29-2012, 10:02 PM
Explorer doesnt let me explore the way I want... blargh

White Rose
02-29-2012, 11:32 PM
Internet Explorer

Yeah I know..I am a traditionlist.

Abz2000
03-01-2012, 12:06 AM
i find chrome to be the fastest though i keep ie and mozilla and safari as backups
i hate the fact that there is no efficient alternative to it though because i know google is a cia partner and deceptively tracks data.

Ramadhan
03-01-2012, 01:58 AM
My first browser was netscape, and it was really cool during internet's infancy period. And when netscape was bought by Micro$oft, I had to use IE for a while. I was glad when Mozilla Firefox came out first time. And I've been using it ever since. Sometimes I am using Google Chrome, but I like Mozilla because I'm familiar with it, and never IE!

Haya emaan
03-01-2012, 03:30 PM
i use chrome..

Firefox and IE are much slower

Marina-Aisha
03-01-2012, 07:22 PM
I tried fire fox it's horrible I hate the layout and it's not as fast safari

Al-manar
03-01-2012, 08:26 PM
I prefer firefox , fast ,stable and trustworthy ...

ardianto
03-02-2012, 02:35 AM
In the beginning I used Internet Explorer, then Mozilla FireFox, then Google Chrome.

But I back to Mozilla again. It faster than Internet Explorer and Google Chrome. I could feel the difference when I watched videos in Youtube.

Ramadhan
03-02-2012, 04:31 AM
Chrome has been very unstable lately. Keep crashing.

Also, Chrome has just announced that they finally enable "synchronization" among machines and platforms.

Well, hello, I have been sychronizing my laptop, desktop, tablet and smartphone for months with Firefox.

'Abd Al-Maajid
03-02-2012, 09:25 AM
Firefox is my favorite web browser, although i keep chrome too but just to access multiple fb, google accounts at a time... :-\

For a poor fellow like me using IE and Safari is out os scope...:p lol

Al-manar
03-02-2012, 11:14 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ramadhan
Chrome has been very unstable lately. Keep crashing.
That is the basic reason for me, not to use it .... chrome still needs to grow up...

Raudha
03-02-2012, 07:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by marina28
I tried fire fox it's horrible I hate the layout and it's not as fast safari
I felt that way about firefox @ first, but it just takes a bit of time to get used to (like the new layout on IB:embarrass)

format_quote Originally Posted by Al-manar
That is the basic reason for me, not to use it .... chrome still needs to grow up.
:giggling:

Serendipity
03-03-2012, 09:41 PM
I always used firefox

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!